Temptation 3:

TEMPTATION

Temptation 3:

It was their first day of recording the second episode of Ta-Dah and Yongguk felt relieved. 

For the past week nothing particularly eventful had happened; his mind was mostly free from any erse thoughts about the visual and the vocalist. And when they did come up he tried his best to not let his eyes linger for too long in fear that they’d pick up on his change in behaviour and for that he gave himself a pat on the back.

Everything was peaceful and he could feel himself slipping into a comfort zone around them; but that was until it struck 1pm for lunch and he found the brain of the team sitting next to him on the studio couch.

“Youngjae, something wrong?” he asked when he looked at the chubby cheeked blonde in surprise. Youngjae wore a troubled look on his face and being the concerned leader he was Yongguk only found it right that he asked the boy about his troubles.

“Nothing different from the usual,” the younger of the two droned and held up a half-eaten sandwich…if you could even call it that.

“They put me back on a diet hyung,” Youngjae said with a sigh, “Said that I looked fat on the screen today.”

Yongguk’s shoulders slumped at the words, knowing fully well how sensitive the latter was of his weight. Of all the members in the group Youngjae was the plumpest; his baby fat never really leaving him despite being in his late teens. Regardless of the fact that the boy had a voice that was as soothing as honey and would always managed to put Yongguk in a trance, to the company his weight always over shadowed that.

The leader looked at his dongseng munching away at the sad excuse of a meal he looked for a way to cheer the other up.

“Hey you wanna play a round of virtual fighter with me?” his eyes had landed on the game station that was being used for his part in their show and knowing what a game addict the younger was, he couldn’t think of a better solution.

And it seemed to have worked because almost instantly Youngjae became a perky little hamster and happily accepted the challenge.

After 4 rounds of constant losing, Yongguk was under the relentless teasing the boy who would throw a mischievous smile his way when he gained the upper hand in the game. A few more minutes and 2 more loses and Yongguk finally gave up on the game; turning to the other with a playful smile before lunging at him and engaging in a tickle fight that had the chubby blonde laughing and gasping like no tomorrow.

“Hyung~ ha…hyu-hyung stop! I ca-*fits of giggles* I can’t…” Youngjae choked as he tried to move away from the leader’s assaulting hands.

Yongguk grinned at the obvious torture the other was going through and continued his attack, hands slipping under the boy’s graphic Tee for a better effect. The action only intensified the younger’s reaction as he began to trash violently against him and his laughter escalated to howls that Yongguk was quite sure was disturbing the staff members.

“Stawp…hun-hy-stop…HYUNG!”

The leader halted at the boy’s outburst and stared down at him with a smirk.

“So you’d quit teasing me about my game play now?” he asked tauntingly as he let his fingers lightly scraped the skin of teen’s sides who flinched in response.

“Yeah…I guess,” Youngjae replied breathlessly, a playful smile gracing his lips, “But I can’t help beating your behind in every single round. Why don’t you just admit that you at this?”

“Why you little-” he was about to tickle the kid for his cheekiness but stopped when it dawned onto him the position they both were currently in.

With his legs on either side of the lad’s hips Yongguk looked down to see Youngjae’s blonde locks in a mess; his face was flushed and the sides of his shirt driven up to his torso revealing a large span of baby soft skin. The latter was still panting from all the laughter he’d done which only add to the now growing problem in Yongguk’s pants.

“Something wrong hyung?” the same words that Daehyun used slipped from plump lips of the male beneath him and the elder had to tear himself from atop the boy before he suspected something.

“Err…no…” on instinct he grabbed one of the couch’s cushion and hid the bulge in his jeans, “Filming is gonna start again so we better stop and get prepared.

Nodding in understanding, Youngjae got up and dust himself off, bidding the leader goodbye as he went over to the other maknaes to finish his lunch. It was then Yongguk realized that he needed to have a serious talk with himself.