Temptation 1:

TEMPTATION

Now Bang Yongguk always considered himself a straight guy.

Always been attracted to females and their anatomy; heck just last year he had an amazing girlfriend but ended up breaking it off because he had to concentrate on his music career.

He was so confident about his ual orientation that when he heard that he was going to be grouped 5 others guys for the band he was to debut in, he didn’t make a fuss. So they were all guys, nothing new there. It’s a boy band, what else would you expect? And as for the living together part, he didn’t see why he should feel uncomfortable.

He figured they all knew not to cross things such as personal space and particular boundaries and if they did cross that line it was probably by accident so no problem.

They all had the same thing and it’s not like he hasn’t seen a guy’s before. Highschool gym had exposed him to that because either way you are bound to see a guy’s junk hanging loose whether it is in the locker room or the showers it was inevitable.

And through all that he has not once taken any interest in his own ; ever.

So everything was cool right?

Wrong.

On the first day of meeting his new band mates Yongguk felt utterly confused with his hormones at the sight of the 5 men who smiled at him warmheartedly.

First there was Himchan, the extremely pretty one who after greeting him with a respectful bow and a beautiful smile immediately initialized skin ship and led him over to the other four.

There he met Daehyun who gave him a pretty eye smile and introduced himself, a distinct accented voice leaving his plump lips.

Youngjae followed after smiling politely making his apple like cheeks prominent and Yongguk had a sudden urge to kiss and pinch the life out of them.

The shortest of the group was next in line and if Yongguk thought Daehyun’s eye smile was pretty then Jongup’s was the cutest he’d ever seen in his life. He introduced himself in a soft voice that didn’t match his manly figure.

And lastly there was the maknae of the group who literally stood a foot over him. Pale white skin and large doe eyes that enhanced his babyish looks, Yongguk had to force himself not to cuddle the giant baby.

And that’s how Yongguk found himself constantly avoiding his new band mates like a plague for the next couple of weeks. Everything was fine when they had to perform or go to interviews and variety shows but as soon as the cameras were off and they were in the vicinity of their dorm, that’s when things got incredibly difficult for him.

Temptation 1:

It was late Tuesday night and they had just finished a day’s worth of interviews and vigorous live performances, needless to say everyone was pretty exhausted.

When they had entered their dorm everyone was too drained to even take a shower, even Himchan who Yongguk had come to understand was obsessed with hygiene, mumbled that he was too tired to do so causing Yongguk to claim the bathroom first.

Himchan was an interesting one. Aside from being the mptherly figure in the group and dead set on the idea of cleanliness, the younger male was also a tad bit…vain. Well he was the visual of the group so it was understandable.

Also Yongguk figured he would have been the same too if he had those sharp yet delicate features possessed. To pull of the look of being innocent yet devious at the same time the leader couldn’t understand.

No more than 15 minutes had passed with him mediating under the fall of water when his eyes snapped open at the sound of the door being opened.

Curious he subtly peeked through the curtains and scanned around the bathroom until his eyes landed on a pale skinned body that was leaning over the sink, towel barely wrapped around the ridges of his hips.

Yongguk let out an audible whimper at the sight but froze when the person spied him through the mirror and turned around to stare at him in surprise.

“Yonggukkie?” Himchan referred to him by the given nickname, a toothbrush limping in his mouth, “I thought you were done?”

The said man stammered his response, too distracted by the mass amount of revealed flesh in front of him.

“Umm…no…I thought you were too tired to take a bath right now…”

Himchan shook his head as removed the toothbrush from his mouth, a small smile plastered on his lips.

“I was, but after a while the sweat started to get to me and I just had to get rid of it,” he replied before rinsing his mouth and turning back to face the leader.

“But since you’re here maybe we could bath together,” he then suggested with a smile, “We’d be saving water plus we could scrub each other’s back.”

Before Yongguk could even protest, Himchan dropped his towel and stepped into the shower, the blemish free back facing him as the water soaked them both.

The deep voiced male tried his very best to suppress the unwanted desire flooding through his body to avoid getting an as he tended to the latter’s back. A near to impossible task as Himchan would constantly moan and groan when the sponged pressed into his muscles in just the right way causing Yongguk to blush profusely at the sounds.

It also didn’t help when at one point the feline eyed male stumbled a bit causing his backside to press directly on Yongguk’s member almost eliciting a moan from him.

Never in  his life had he felt so uncomfortable and that night he went to bed with a raging , conflicting thoughts and no way to get rid of either of them.