Chapter 7: Hyunseung's Desire

Behind Her Purple Glasses

The next morning, Baekhyun has awoken from his slumber, looking at his alarm clock. "It's only 8?" he asks. Baekhyun rolls back into bed and cuddles next to Minhee. Their faces were close together as their arms were wrapped upon each other. A few minutes later, Baekhyun and Minhee both woke up at the same time and immediately sat up, screaming their hearts out. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" they both exclaimed, "WHY ARE YOU IN THE SAME BED AS ME?!" As they both are trying to figure out what had happened last night, Minhee turns to Baekhyun and asks, "What did you do to me last night?" "What?" he exclaims, "I didn't do anything to you at all." "Then why am I..." Minhee replies, "Where am I right now?" "You're at my household." Baekhyun replies, "I had to babysit you all night long." "Aw...you poor baby." Minhee replies, "I don't want to hear  your complaint; anyways, I have to get home before my omma freaks out." Minhee hurries out of bed, grabbing her backpack until Baekhyun stops her from leaving his bedroom. "Get out of my way, Baekhyun!" Minhee replies. "Not until we settle this mystery." Baekhyun replies, "You are not leaving my house." "Baekhyun," replies his omma, who is on the other side of the door, "breakfast is ready." "We'll be right down." Baekhyun replies, still holding onto Minhee. "Ok then." she replies, leaving. Minhee pulls out of his grasp, backing away from him. "Don't you ever touch me again." she replies. Baekhyun scoffs and heads out of the room. 

Few minutes later, Minhee comes out of Baekhyun's bedroom, without trying to make a noise. She hurries downstairs until..."Where do you think you are going?" Baekhyun asks. Minhee stops about halfway on the stairs, where Baekhyun is blocking the bottom. "I'm going home." Minhee replies, "Now, please get out of the way." "Are you not hungry?" he asks, "You haven't ate anything since yesterday." "Stop trying to be nice to me, Baekhyun." Minhee replies, "We aren't friends; we're enemies." "I know that we're enemies." he replies, "But just eat something before going home." Minhee walks down the stairs and immediately hurries out of his house. "Did something happen last night?" asks his omma. 

♦♦♦♦♦

Two days after leaving at Baekhyun's house, Minhee has been trying her best to avoid him at school. "What's the matter, Minhee?" asks Taeyeon, "You didn't tell what happened at Baekhyun's." "It's nothing, Taeyeon." Minhee replies, taking a bite into her kimbap lunch. "Did you tell Baekhyun about your secret?" she asks. "For the millionth time," Minhee replies, "Baekhyun doesn't need to know about me." Taeyeon sighs heavily and mutters, "But I wish to see you and Baekhyun as a couple." "What did you say, Taeyeon?" Minhee asks. "I said nothing." Taeyeon replies. "Come on, Taeyeon," Minhee replies, "just tell me already." "It's a secret that I can't reveal." Taeyeon replies. "You ." Minhee replies, "I'm your best friend and you're not willing to tell me any of your secrets." "Then you have to promise me that you will tell him." Taeyeon replies.

"Baekhyun," Chen asks, "Baekhyun, are you alright?" "What?" he asks, "What did you say, Chen?" "Are you alright?" Chen repeats, "You look kind of pale." "I'm fine." Baekhyun replies. "Did something happen to you and you know who?" Tao asks. "Stop being so digusting, Tao." Luhan replies, "Baekhyun wouldn't do that to any girl."

'Stop trying to be nice to me, Baekhyun. We aren't friends; we're enemies.'

"Why do you keep running away from the truth, Minhee?" Baekhyun asks. All of his friends look at him with concerns. "Do you think that Minhee was the...?" Chanyeol asks. "Seems like it." Suho replies, "Baekhyun usually doesn't act like this unless Minhee has done something to hurt him." "Do you think we should ask her for the truth?" Xiumin asks, "I mean I know that it's their problem, but if it does continue, then we're going to ask her." "I agree." Lay replies, "Minhee seems to be dozing off during classes." "How do you know this?" D.O asks, "Were you spying again?" "I asked Taeyeon during the weekend." Lay replies, "We both work at the same place, so Taeyeon tells me everything about Minhee and Baekhyun." "Which means that Minhee really was the girl at homecoming, right?" Tao asks. Lay nods his head and replies, "Minhee, on the other hand, can't tell Baekhyun because they have been enemies since childhood, so Minhee doesn't want to ruin that."

After finishing their lunch, Minhee and Taeyeon were heading back to their classroom until Hyunseung and Yoseob has confronted them. "I need to talk with you, Minhee." Hyunseung replies. "But I don't want to talk with you, Hyunseung oppa." Minhee replies. "Just for a moment." he replies, "I promise I will..." "What about Hyuna?" Minhee asks, "Where is she right now?" "She's with her friends right now." Hyunseung replies, "Now, can we talk?" Minhee looks at Taeyeon and then back at Hyunseung. "I'll text you later." Minhee replies, referring to Taeyeon. She nods and heads back to the classroom, along with Yoseob. "What do you want to talk about?" Minhee asks. Hyunseung grabs a hold of Minhee's right hand, dragging her to the roof. "Why did you drag me up here?" Minhee asks. "So that rumors won't spread throughout the school about you and me." Hyunseung replies, "Once Hyuna finds out, then she will start to hurt you again." "I don't care if she hurts me." Minhee replies, "I can handle the pain of being bullied." Hyunseung sighs heavily as he is reaching for his back pocket. "I have something that I want to give you." he replies. "What is it?" Minhee asks. Hyunseung brought out his hand and Minhee immediately grabs out of his grasp. "How did you find my glasses?" she asks. "Hyuna had them the day she tricked you." Hyunseung replies. "I'm just glad that they aren't broken." Minhee replies, "How can I ever thank you?" "A kiss." Hyunseung replies, walking up to Minhee. "A kiss?" Minhee asks. "Right here." Hyunseung replies, referring to his lips. Minhee starts to walk away from Hyunseung; however, he grabs a hold of her forearm and spun her around, forcing a kiss on her lips. Hyunseung releases from Minhee's lips and smirks at her. Minhee tries to slap him; yet, Hyunseung manages to grab her wrist and pulls her close to his face. "Let go of me, Hyunseung." Minhee replies, looking away from his sight. "You look beautiful when you're afraid." Hyunseung replies, biting her earlobe. "Please stop, Hyunseung oppa." Minhee replies, trying to shoving him away from her as Hyunseung travels down to her neck, "I'm begging you to stop." 

"Taeyeon," Kai replies, once she has arrived to the classroom, "where's Minhee?" "I think she is still talking with Hyunseung oppa." Taeyeon replies, "He said that he needed to talk to her about something important." Baekhyun rises from his desk and rushes out of the classroom. "Baekhyun?!" they all exclaimed. "You taste so good, Minhee." Hyunseung replies, "I can't resist myself." "You already have a girlfriend." Minhee replies, "Why are you doing this to me?" "I want someone who is fresh and clean." Hyunseung replies, "Beside, I already took Hyuna's ity years ago and today you will lose yours." "BAEKHYUN!!!" Minhee screamed.