Yoongi x Taehyung

4 + 1 = Bangtan Ficlets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(+1) Burning Brightly; yoongixtaehyung.

 

“This is such a dumb idea, why did I let you talk me into this?”

“Because I’m cute!” Taehyung coos, batting his eye lashes and smiling sweetly.  Yoongi glares, pressing his palm over the younger boy’s face and shoving him away.  Taehyung stumbles back laughing loudly as Yoongi curses in escalating frequency as they trudge further into the woods.  Shoving his chin into the collar of his coat Yoongi frowns, glaring at everything around him in annoyance.

“It’s ing freezing,” Yoongi complains, more to himself than anything else.  Shoving at tree branches that hang in his way angrily as he stomps through the trees, the leaves and fallen twigs beneath his boots crunching loud enough to scare of anything Taehyung hopes to find out here.  “When you brought up a road trip for Spring Break, this is totally not what I had in mind.”

“I know,” Taehyung murmurs softly, startling Yoongi warm cheek is pressed against the frozen curve of his ear.  He fights the urge to curl into the younger boy, who always seems to run a million degrees even in the freezing cold, glaring at nothing instead as his body between another set of partially fallen trees, blocking their path.

“I could be on a beach.  With sand and water and warmth.  A Beach, Taehyung!”

“I know,” Taehyung repeats slowly, and there’s the smallest of catches to his voice but Yoongi hears it easily – he’s knows Taehyung far too well to miss it.  So Yoongi falls silent, fuming and complaining on a loop inside his mind instead of verbally because something has been up with the younger boy recently.

Shoving his frozen fingers further into the warmth of his pockets he decides to ignore the younger boy indefinitely as they venture further in, because a lot of the words just waiting to come shooting out of his mouth are not nice in the slightest.

Taehyung pushes ahead suddenly, feet moving a little too quickly to be safe now that the sky as darkened significantly.  The trees break slowly into a wide opening, grass covered despite the time of year.  Yoongi is struck stupid for a few lingering moments, staring wide mouthed at the opening, his fingers itch for his camera but its tucked safely away in large bag over Taehyung’s shoulders and he doesn’t want to ask the boy for it.  Yoongi is nothing if not stubborn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter