Taehyung x Jimin

4 + 1 = Bangtan Ficlets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Exploding Stars; taehyungxjimin.

 

Jimin often wonders how the hell he actually became friends with Taehyung, the boy constantly lost in the clouds.  Jimin colors inside the lines; the grass is green and the sky is blue and the sun is yellow.  Taehyung spends his days scribbling across the pages in an array of exploding colors that are never realistic; a pink night sky and grassy meadow of purples and blues. 

Jimin likes to organize and categorize his life; nice little printed labels that he slaps on everything – there is time for fun and school and dance and friends and family.  There are things he should and should not do – and things that will press a few boundaries but are still on the right side of okay.  Taehyung abides by no known set of rules; he’s constantly ripping off all of Jimin’s labels and throwing them into trashcans – barreling through obstacles and boundaries screaming about never being contained.

Jimin stares out his window and mumbles a few dreams to a shooting star that passes by.  But Taehyung is out there actively searching for a star to hold in his own two hands, like it isn’t a luminous sphere of plasma that would probably tear his body apart and not a five point gold thing that is shiny enough to draw Taehyung’s attention for extended periods of time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter