Yoongi x Seokjin

4 + 1 = Bangtan Ficlets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. The Nighttime Devil; yoongixseokjin.

Yoongi lives his life in all the betweens.

He spends his time dancing through the shadows of night and day, day and night.  Watching the clock that ticks during the midnight hours, eyes closed to the bright light of the afternoon sun. Caught up in a cycle that repeats but never advances anywhere beyond its permanent placement. 

He spends time wasting away in the natural light, slinking back into his apartment as the city wakes up, falling into bed half dead and mostly asleep.  Another swallow washing down all the things he can’t escape, burning away the unanswered questions with another body pressed against his own.  He paints a pretty picture across his face hiding behind sheen and shine, and eyeliner that smudges with sticky sweat as the night slips towards dawn.

He slinks between the rise and fall of a beating bass just below the threshold of too low, a steady rhythm that is always the same, beating alongside the sluggish melody of heart beneath his cracking ribcage.  Blanketed in the shadow of club, strobe lights that give nothing away and a haze of alcohol that hide all the worst parts of him.  Near darkness hides imperfections painted across his skin in lines like bright neon signs that flash in the sunlight of morning, telling the world he doesn’t always like who he is. Scars that tell a story he likes to keep locked away, somewhere between the muteness of locked tongue and shattered teeth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter