Chapter Three

Forever and Ever

Ji-sun's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and remembered about the car crash. A mask was on me and a bunch of other stuff. I looked around and saw my parents sleeping in a corner. I felt someone's head near my arm. It was Key. He was sniffing and I could tell that his eyes would be red when he woke up.

My left arm had a cast but good thing Key was near my right. I his hair and pinched his cheeks. He slowly woke up and smiled when he saw me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I slowly nodded and he started beaming. I placed my hand on his cheek. It felt warm.

He looked a litltle shocked but then he calmed down a little bit. Since I couldn't talk through the mask, Key handed me a pad of paper and a pen.

 I accepted it and began writing.

"Was I the only one injured?"

I turned the pad around and Key read it swiftly.

He looked at me and pursed his lips. Then he nodded. I widened my eyes and Key took my hand again.

Just then, a huge mob of of reporters came to our room. And the door opened and the SHINee members rushed in. Along with SNSD and f(x).

Once Seohyun saw me, she was gasping so much.

Jonghyun's eyes were bulging out and Taemin's mouth dropped open.

Luna was clenching her fist and Amber kept looking at Key holding my hand. I found that very weird.

"Is she dead?!" Onew asked.

"You ! Her eyes are open!" Key hollered.

Onew hid his face behind Minho and Jessica went up to me. Her hands were behind her back so I didn't know what she was up to.

She then got a teddy bear out and placed it next to me. She smiled and stepped back. Sulli came hopping over with a worried look on her face.

The doctor came in with a clipboard and a smile on his face.

"Well. Ji-sun. You can go home since your arm and leg are healed 76% and your face will be back to normal tomorrow." he said.

He removed my mask and I smiled.

Everyone started cheering and my parents woke up.

"Key. Me and Myung-dae have to go on a business trip for 2 years. We're leaving tomorrow. So, could Ji-sun live with you?"

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I whined.

"We would. But we found out that we had a business trip just yesterday."

"Aish."

"Well. Could you? We have a new house for you near SHINee's dorm." my mom said.

Key nodded without thinking and a nurse came in with a wheelchair.

"Are you all set, Miss Ji-sun?"

I nodded and everyone but Key left so I could change my clothes. I had to sit on the bed and have Key help me. It felt weird but good thing that time went by fast. He then carried me to the wheelchair and pushed me out.

"Can we have a welcoming party?" Sunny suggested.

"Yah. That's great." Minho replied. "Can we, hyung?"

Key stared at the crowd and just shrugged. He then pushed the wheelchair to his car and he helped me into the car. 4 other vans followed us to our new house.

"My clothes and other stuff better be there." I muttered.

"And what if they aren't there?" Key asked.

"Then can you buy me new ones, oppa?" I said.

"Mwoh?!"

"Nevermind..."

 

Key's POV

This girl. Asking me to buy her new clothes. We drove in silence and when there was a red light, many cars were crossing. 2 minutes passed and yet many vehicles were crossing. Just then, I felt someone hug me around my chest.

Is she crazy?! Oh wait. Nevermind. She's my future wife.

-.-

The green light appeared and I continued driving. She kept clinging on to me and I heard soft crying. Driving was a little difficult but we arrived home right away. When I parked into the driveway, Ji-sun wouldn't move. I tried to look at her but her head was buried into my chest.

"Ji-sun?"

No reply.

"Ji-sun?" I asked again. "Aish. Wait here."

She nodded and I gently pushed her back into her seat. I got out and told Jonghyun to help me with her stuff.

He got her bag and medicine and I carried her to the door. Tiffany opened the door and we all entered.

The house was huge and nice. It was furnished with stuff from my parent's house and probably Ji-sun's house.

"Woah! This house is unique! There's a pink couch for Ji-sun. A blue one for you. And a white one for anyone. Awh..." YoonA said, out of the blue.

I carried her upstairs and Taemin and Krystal and Sooyoung followed. I saw a door that said "Ji-sun & Key."

I had to sleep in the same room as her?!?! Shoot...

Just then, I got a phone call from Ji-sun's mom.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Key-ssi! I have a little mission for you..."

"Yes?..."

"Once you guys get settled, I want you to pick up the kids that we adopted for you. They're at our house right now with the maids and butlers."

"Mwoh!?!?" I yelled.

"Ahaha. Alright? Call me when you do! I wanna hear their voices."

"Fine. Bye."

I hung up and woke Ji-sun up. When she did, she looked at me and didn't get down.

"You guys do whatever you want. I have to pick up my kids." I said.

I rushed down the stairs and went into the car.

"Yah~ Where are we going?" Ji-sun complained.

"We're gonna pick up our kids." I said.

"What?" she replied.

"I said we're gonna pick up our ki-"

"Yeah. I know. But when did we get kids?" she asked.

"I do not know."

I drove to her old house and knocked on the door with Ji-sun holding my hand tightly.

A maid opened the door and told us to come in.

Once we did, we saw a cute little girl and an adorable baby boy.

"Hye-son, Hyun-jae. These are your parents. Alright?" she said.

The little girl, who was a lollipop came waddling over to me. The maid picked up the baby and handed him to me.

"Hi baby~" I said. Brushing my nose against his super soft cheek.

"The butlers put all of their needs into your car trunk. Okay? Have fun with your kids, okay?" she said.

I nodded and Hye-son went to Ji-sun. Ji-sun took her hand and we left. I put Hyun-jae into the infant car seat and buckled Hye-son up. Ji-sun went to sit with them as well.

Hyun-jae began to drool and Hye-son handed Ji-sun a little bib.

"Wah. Our little Hye-son is so helpful." she said.

"Hye-son. Is there anything you want?" I asked.

"Yah. Don't spoil her too much."

"I want mommy and daddy to be together forever!" she beamed.

I smirked.

"Mommy and daddy aren't married yet." Ji-sun said.

I glared at her and she smiled.

We arrived home and saw the f(x) van was gone.

It began to rain again so we rushed inside.

Everyone was watching a horrow movie when we came in. The movie was so scary that no one dared to move.

"Where are the f(x) girls?" Ji-sun asked.

"Getting pizza."

"Ah."

No one noticed the kids. Just then, Jonghyun turned around and jumped up. He screamed and ran to Hye-son.

"Wah! ~ You're so adorable! I'm your oppa." he said. He picked her up and went back to his seat. Everyone crowded around her and kept calling her adorable.

Hyun-jae was asleep so me and Ji-sun went to our room and put him in the crib that was next to our bed. I then took out the list that the doctor gave us earlier in the day and read it.

"Ah. Ji-sun. You have to take off your casts now." I said.

"Well can you help me?"

She sat on our bed and the TV. I sat down next to her and removed her cast carefully.

"YAH! KEY! WE'RE GONNA SLEEP OVER, OKAY!?" Onew hollered from downstairs.

"OKAY! THERE'S 5 EXTRA BEDROOMS ON THE THIRD FLOOR!"

I then lay down on the bed after I put the casts in the special bag from the doctor. I saw and heard the door open and Hye-son came in holding a teddy bear. She then crawled onto the little pink bed that was near the bathroom. She fell asleep and I threw my arms around Ji-sun. She became startled and then hugged me back.

"Do you know when our wedding is?" she asked.

I simply shook my head and hugged her tighter.

 

Ji-sun's POV

Key oppa hugged me tighter and I looked up at him. All of a sudden I wanted to kiss him. But I didn't. Then I had that feeling again.

I then did and I could tell he was really shocked. But he deepened the kiss. I felt happy and tingly when he replied.

I then got up and went on top of him. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I bit his lip and he rolled over so that now he was over me. I held his hand and he gave me butterfly kisses on my neck. He then stopped and looked at me.

"Is there anything you wanna say?" he asked innocently.

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Saranghae ~"

After I said that, I giggled and fell asleep.