Chapter Two

Forever and Ever

Ji-sun's POV

Did that guy just kiss me?!?!

Ugh.

I just smiled at him but deep down I was creeping out. We did a few more segments and the show was done. I ran to the limo outside since it was raining.

"Ji-sun! WAIT!" Key hollered.

I rolled down my windows and looked at him.

"I'm gonna follow you to your house. My mom told me to tell your mom something. PRIVATELY."

I just shrugged and he went into his sports car that was behind the limo.

The rain was pouring so heavily that it made me dizzy.

Just then, a crazy driver from the opposite lane came towards the limo and before I knew it, 3 other cars were crashing into the limo.

I felt a pain and that's all I could remember.

 

Key's POV

Her limo was speeding too much that I couldn't catch up. And I didn't want to or else I'd get into a car crash.

I caught up finally but saw something that I didn't expect. Her limo was among 4 other cars. All of the cars looked beat up but the limo was damaged the most. I saw almost everyone who was involved in the crash get out except Ji-sun. I parked near the accident and ran towards her driver.

"Is she still alive?!" I yelled.

"I don't know..." he said.

I turned at the other people who were involved.

"Do you know who you just hurt?!"

They shooked their head innocently.

"You just hurt the daughter of the richest people in Seoul! And she's engaged to me!" I hollered.

They took a step back and gasped.

"Aish. Go call an ambulance before she dies!"

A man quickly called 911 and before we knew it, help was on the way.

 

Ji-sun's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I saw every single window broken and all the airbags out. I was having a difficult time breathing. As I was about to open a door, my hand landed on a pile of glass. My vision was getitng more and more blurred and more pain was piercing into my body. Just then, everything went black. Again.

I knew I wouldn't survive.

 

Key's POV

I was getting more and more worried.

The ambulance found out a way to get her out of the limo. Once they did, a man carried her and I saw her with blood streaming down her cheek. Blood was all over her arms and she was gasping for air. The man turned around and I saw her right leg with a HUGE piece of glass pierced into it.

"Is anyone over here really important to her?" the man asked.

I raised my hand.

"I'm her fiancee."

"Come with us."

I did as I was told and held Ji-sun's non-injured hand tightly.

She HAD to live.

 

Because I've always wanted a family of my own.

 

 

LOL . Hey ~ XD

Well , about the car crash. I tried to make it sound/look real. A car crash like that happened to me before so I wanted to put it in here for some reason . :P

Anyways, I need to sleep now. Dx

It's 8:00 am over here . I stayed awake that long .