Dinner?

Teach Me How to Dance
He just asked me to dinner... what is going on

I can't believe that Wooyoung is asking me out to dinner. Of course I said yes.

*later that night
I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup when my phone rang. It was Wooyoung calling to say he was outside. He couldn't come to my doorstep because my neighbors could see him. I got into the big van with Wooyoung and his manager, driving of course.

"Don't be nervous.I'm just any other guy that you would go on a date with."
I nodded reassuringly but I was still nervous.

We pulled up to a small restaurant that was so sweet and sparkling with lights and lanterns wrapped around the trees, lining the parking lot and restaurant itself.

Wooyoung took my hand and led me out of the car and we walked hand in hand to the entrance.
I'm pretty sure he was being overly confident because he knew I liked him, even more loved since i blurted it out to him at the fan sign.

"Oh, MR. Jang I see you are here for your dinner. No worries we have the whole restaurant emptied for you."

"Thanks Mr.Lee"

WHAT?! te whole restaurant empty?! I mean it is small and quaint, but renting out the whole place... he was showing off.

We sat down at a table and ordered our dinner. This was a dream.. I was contemplating the reality of this situation when-

"So how'd you get to love 2pm Park Yaekyung?" Wooyoung asked me

"Well.. Nichkhun but then I fell for you."
"Oh really? what do you love so much about me?"
"Uhm.. oppa why are you being so cocky.. I didn't know you were like this."
"Well baby, I'm just trying to find out what makes me so attractive to you, huh?" Wooyoung said in this sickly slick voice.

He held my hand on the table and I couldn't take it anymore. I took my hand out from underneath his and walked out of the restaurant. I sat on a few rocks, overlooking the ocean just next to the restaurant.

I didn't know he was so obnoxious. I wasn't mad, just disappointed.
Wooyoung then came out.

"Yaekyung! Yaekyung-ah!" He couldn't see me in the dark.
Then the stupid lighthouse had to shine on me and he ran over.

"I'm sorry for acting like this. I've never actually met a fan that liked only me. Its interesting. Please give me another chance."

"What are you talking about, do you know how many Wooyoung fans there are out there?" I said looking up at him.

"He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek...
"But I met you, and not any other fan. You."

I have to say, as corny as it was, he got me. Him and his chubby little cheeks.

"Tell you what, come over to the JYP building tomorrow at 1 and tell the guy at the front that your Yaekyung and he'll let you in. Make sure to wear comfy clothes and come wearing sunglasses or something."
He smiled an adorable smile and helped me stand up.

He had to go to a late night practice for Hands Up and left in another car.

His manager dropped me off at home and handed me a paper with Wooyoungs number.

"Have a good night Yaekyung-ssi"
"Thank you"

Hmm.. JYP and comfy clothes.. what does he have planned?

____________________________

End! haha next chapter will be up tmrw night hopefully.
i started this story 1 year ago and now ive resurrected it! HAHA please comment:)