Sunshine

Krystal-Chanyeol Oneshot Collection.

"Oppa do you love me?" Jung Soojung ask Park Chanyeol for hundred times today. Park Chanyeol just keep smiling and nod his head. Jung Soojung has let out a grin. Soojung who is lying in the hospital's bed has finally become relax. 

"Soojung-ah, you know that I always love you right?" Park Chanyeol is now brushing her hair, and the girl just close her eyes and smiling a little. 

"Let me be your sunshine, then!" Soojung ask Chanyeol with her aegyo and Park Chanyeol burst into laughter. "Wae, Oppa? It's not that cheesy, you know!" Soojung is now pouting , and Chanyeol gives a light kiss to his girlfriend.

"Aniya, Soojung-ah, I'm just laughing because I feel like I want to. Of course you can be my sunshine!"

"Jinjja, Oppa? Then, I am your sunshine and I will brighten your day!" The couple burst into laughter and chit-chatting together for a long time.

                                                                                                  ********

Park Chanyeol is now crying in front of her. The girl whom he loves, the girl who promise to be his sunshine is no longer in his side. He regrets that time when he laugh her just because she is telling him she will be his sunshine. His sunshine is gone, and no one gonna brighten his day again. 

"Soojung-ah, where are you? You tell me that you're going to be my sunshine. You leave me, Soojung-ah."