Missing You

Krystal-Chanyeol Oneshot Collection.

Jung Soojung sighed at her shadow on the cafe’s window. Heavy rain pouring down and that feeling comeback to her. She sit alone in her regular chair in the cafe, and she couldn’t help but feeling hurt, once again.

Her memories start to go back to those days, when she can’t even feeling sad. Because that man, the man who make her happy. And make her hurt. The man who leave her. The man who turned her to a woman who doesnt believe in love, and a woman who hate the rain.

Flashback.

" Soojung - ah ! What are you doing ? I've got news for you ,” said Park Chanyeol on the phone .

"What is it oppa? What? To our regular cafe? Okay oppa.. Ne, Annyeong." Soojung hung up and went to the cafe in question . That day, heavy rain poured to earth and she ran through the rain.

She saw  Chanyeol who are sitting alone near the window. She approached her namja, and sat in front of him. " So , Oppa , what's up ? " Soojung called a waiter and ordered a latte. She looked back at him. And the man sighed . Soojung knew, there is always a bad news behind it.

" I will go to America, this month. " Finally. A bad news is enough to crushed her heart. Soojung could not cry anymore, so she just smiled . " We know that we couldn’t be together, the distance is to long. Let’s break up." Park Chanyeol looked so sad with his decision. But there’s nothing he can do.

Soojung took a deep breath at the news . News she was sure she heard, it just matter of time. Park Chanyeol , always want to study abroad since his child day, would obviously leave her when the opportunity came . She is just the unattractive Soojung, the ordinary girl . Soojung knew it, and she already prepared for the possibility.

" Ah , finally, I hear it today, " Soojung smiled at him bitterly , "That’s what your dream, right, Oppa? I guess even me couldn’t stop you." Soojung’s eyes start to became teary. Soojung-ah, you can’t cry here, her mind said.  Soojung prevent her tears from falling down . Why she can’t be strong? Where’s her power? She already prepared for this. Soojung smiles bitterly .

"So, is there.. is there anything else ? " When finally Chanyeol shook his head, she knew it,  they came to the agreement . Soojung nodded and smiled a little . "Then, it 's the time for we to break up, Oppa. Annyeonghaseyo,Chanyeol oppa. Take care of yourself. " Soojung took her latte and ran through the rain . The last rain she break through.

End of flashback .

After that, she never goes up whenever it is raining. However today, the rain come unexpectedly. Sitting in the corner of the cafe, Soojung tries so hard not to cry. Uljima, Soojung-ah, you’re a strong woman, she encouraging herself. Soojung sighed again.

That’s the time when a couple enter the cafe, laughing happily. Soojung smiles bitterly, In the old day, she would be able to do that, smiling despite the heavy rain. The man starts to talk, and Soojung feels familiar with his voice. Her heart starts to beat fast, and she start to remember that voice. That man voice, it is still the same. Still make her feels so safe, but now she feels another feeling. That hurt feeling haunting her. Soojung keep watching at that couple.

The man turn around because he feels someone watching him. For a split second, their gaze meet each other. Soojung knows, she will regret coming to this cafe today. Because, yes, that man is Park Chanyeol. The man who leave her, and he is with someone who is much more prettier than Soojung.

This time, she knows she has to lose to her tears. Staring outside the window, she let her tears flowing down, along with the rain which is getting heavier. Soojung smile a little, let herself drown in the sad feeling.

“Oppa, have you been well?