Chapter 2

Undercover In This School

 

Would I consider myself a stalker or a creep? Maybe I’m both. But I can’t be a stalker if I’m living under the same roof and in the same room with the guy. Nah. I am a creep.

 

Sighhhh~

 

I am so bored! And staring at Jiyong is not helping my boredom at all! I sighed again but still had my eyes on the guy that is sleeping. How did I end up sharing a room with one of the top Hallyu stars? This is so intimidating.

 

“Are you done staring pretty boy?” He asked in a bored tone.

 

I hide the grin that was close to make an appearance. So he wasn’t sleeping. Hehe.

 

“Yah! Who’s the pretty boy here, pretty boy?” I pouted.

 

“Have you seen yourself? You could pass as a girl.”

 

I gulped and my heart stops. That wasn’t a good thing. Will my “stalker” be able to recognize me?

 

“Ha ha…do you think a girl would dress up as a boy to get close to you? Are you that confident?” 

 

Jiyong sat up and stared at me which didn’t help my already anxiety.

 

“There are some crazy fans,” he shrugged. And there are some crazy people out there with deadly obsession, I wanted to add but held back.

 

Our conversation ended there. I didn’t bother saying anything and focus my attention on calming my heart down. Breathe Dara. Breathe. Jiyong is too cocky and self-absorbed to know your real identity.

 

“Are you alright?” He asked as if he cared.

 

“Fine.” I muttered back.

 

And we were back to square one. Total silent. So quiet you could hear crickets. I waited for a minute as I tried to think of a question – anything really to get out of this awkwardness.

 

“So um…”

 

*Crickets*

 

“…”

 

*Crickets*

 

“…”

 

“Why did you transfer right in the middle of the semester?”

 

“Oh.”

 

Well I wasn’t expecting that.

 

“Family problems…” I played with the hem of my shirt while peaking a look at him.

 

He sat cross leg with one of his hand under his chin. He face in all of it seriousness.

 

“Weird”, he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

 

That was how our night ended, with the both of us in our own little world.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

 Jiyong. Kicked. Me. Out. Of. Our. Room.

 

“Grumpy guy, jerk”, I muttered each word as I stomped my way out of the boys’ dormitory. All I did was try to wake the guy up for breakfast but he kicked me out after my fifth attempts to get him out of bed.

 

URGGG. Why is he so annoying? What did I ever see in him anyway?!

 

He’s very good looking. He can rap and you loveee rappers. He’s the flower type – your type.

 

Shut up mind! If he’s so good looking than Top is gorgeous! Top can rap too!

 

What am I turning into? I’m arguing with myself, I’m going crazy and it was Mr. Grumpy’s fault.

 

“Hey you!”

 

I stopped walking and looked behind me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice I was far away from the boys’ dormitory and I was standing outside of the school’s café.

 

“Yah are you deaf?” Again that annoying high-pitch voice asked.

 

“No but I will be if you don’t stop talking”, I glared at the two girls behind.

 

Both were dress to impress and typical pretty girls that guys usually fall for. The girl with short-medium length hair had her arms crossed while looking at me up and down.

 

Was she checking me out?!

 

“Y-yah what are you looking at?” I reminded myself not to use my arms to cover myself because I was a boy not a girl.

 

She smirked. “You’re my type”, she confidently declared.

 

I think my eyes just popped open. “W-what!”

 

“A pretty boy – are you new?” She took a step closer as I took a step back.

 

“Y-yeah, I moved in yesterday”, I hate myself for stuttering. Do not satisfy her more by letting her see you nervous! I scolded at myself.

 

“Omo are you the roommate of G-dragon?” The girl beside her asked with shock.

 

“What?” The other girl stared at me with new wonders to her eyes.

 

“I-“

 

“OHMYGAWD!! The newbie shares with G-dragon and Taeyang!” screeched the girl with longer hair.

 

Wait. WHAT!

 

I don’t share with Taeyang. It was only with G-dragon. Why – what…

 

My mind took that time to remind me of yesterday event when the guy with mohawk hair barged into my room. My jaw dropped and I stood there gulping like a fish.

 

“Suzy do you think he’s okay?”

 

I was too shock to pay attention to them. My mind could only register one thing at the time – I was living with two of the most sought out bachelors in Korea and they were both members of Big Bang!

 

“Tsk, too bad he has such a pretty face.”

 

“Hey are you okay?”

 

A hand waved in front of me and that somehow got me out of my shock. Clearing my throat and readjusting my shirt as if nothing had happen, I looked back at the two girls. “Y-yeah, uh sorry I have to go”, I nervously laughed and immediately open the door to the café.

 

“Whew, that was close”, I whispered out when I was safely away from them.

 

I scanned the crowd of people around the café before deciding to sit by the window. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~oOo~

How did you guys like chapter 2? Hope it wasn't too bad

Do leave comments down below cause I love to read comments!

For those who read my other story,

I will be updating my other fanfic by Monday night.

Please comment and subscribe! Byebyeee!