Chapter 1

Undercover In This School

 

If Dara had a choice, she wouldn’t be here; it wasn’t part of her favors. But things happened and well…now she was standing in front of Seoul’s boarding house for boys. Her first reaction to the boarding house was surprise. Admittedly, it wasn’t grand as a hotel but the place was better expected then she’d thought – especially the chandelier – and wow does it looks expensive.

 

Dara tuned out the housemaster’s voice as he explained the rules of the dorm. She was more into the well-painted ceiling and how spacious everything was.

 

“How do you like it so far Cheondung?” The housemaster asked, noticing the wonders in the young boy’s eyes.

 

Dara turned her attention back to the housemaster and grinned widely, “I think I will enjoy my time here.”

 

“Then, let me show you the rest of the boarding house and your living area”, the housemaster pointed to the elevator before walking off with Dara following closely behind.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“Uh…Sir”, Dara called out to the housemaster as they made their way down to a hallway.

 

“Call me Mr. Lee”, he turned around to face her and raised his eyebrow in question.

 

“N…neh? Neh, Mr. Lee why are we on the 11th floor? Isn’t this for the fourth years?” She asked in confusion.

 

What was she doing on the 11th floor when she is a third year?

 

Mr. Lee scratched the back of his head and smiled nervously, “Oh, I forgot to tell you. Unfortunately, all rooms for the third years are occupied and since you came at such a short notice we couldn’t fit a room on time. But don’t worry, you will be sharing with one of the fourth years, his room is the only one left.”

 

Dara bit her lip, oh, great. She thought with a sinking heart. It was hard enough to disguise herself as a boy and now she had to worry about getting along with the fourth year boys.

 

Dara followed Mr. Lee to the far end of the hallway before taking a turn and coming to a halt.

 

“Ah one more thing I forgot to tell you”, Mr. Lee chuckled to himself as if finding his forgetfulness to be funny. “This is a suite, three rooms are in here”, and he opened the door.

 

Dara was expecting a bunch of boys walking around with only towel covering their lower part or a ruckus, but what greeted them was dead silent.

 

“There are two bathroom in here”, Mr. Lee pointed to their left and to the right were three separate doors. Mr. Lee walked to the last door and turned the knob.

 

Dara’s first reaction was pure shock then instantly stared at the posters of famous artists. Typical boys room. She thought with a shake of her head.

 

The room consisted of two beds, two desks, and two spacious closets. Dara smiled with contentment.

 

“Well then I’ll leave you to unpack. Jiyong, your roommate, will be coming at around nighttime. He is busy person and won’t be around a lot, but if you need help with anything, ask him or the other guys next door.”

 

Before leaving Mr. Lee left Dara own key to the dorm on top of her desk and closed the door behind him. As soon as she heard the lock and was sure no one could hear her, she lets out a long sigh. So far, so good. She supposed she was lucky for she took acting class about two years now, if she hadn’t she wouldn’t know how she would able to handle this whole mess.

 

She dropped one of her suitcases on her bed and ped it. She glanced over at the bed near the window and wondered why the name Jiyong sounded so familiar. Did she know anyone with that name? Probably not…but she swore she have heard it somewhere.

 

With a shrug, she consumed back to organizing her things. There was no reason for her to hunt her brain for clues of the said name, before she disappeared – back to her old life, she had known a lot of people whether she wanted to or not. Maybe she heard it from those people that she was force to be around with. Nevertheless, she wouldn’t let a name bothers her.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

Dara rubbed her eyes and moaned after being disturbed by the shouts and ruckus outside of her room. She quickly sat up and checked the time. . It’s already 8 pm.

 

She was so tired from the long trip that after she placed all of her belongings away she dozed off without realizing it. She lets her feet fall to the floor and dragged herself over to her desk and sat down on the chair.

 

The bedroom door burst open and Dara eyes snapped up, surprise. A boy with short mohawk hair and happy eyes burst through. Now where have I seen that hairstyle before?

 

“Yo, Ji! When did you get back?” He asked before spotting Dara. “Oh, sorry – guess he’s not back yet”, he smiled cheekily. “Are you his new roommate?”

 

Dara absently nodded.

 

The boy opened his mouth to say something else when a shout caught his attention.

 

“Hey Taeyang! He’s out here!”

 

Taeyang slammed the door behind him without sparing Dara another look. Weird. Dara thought before standing up and stretched her arms.

 

The bedroom door opened again and in walked a guy. His clothes hung neatly to his body – Dara wouldn’t say he was skinny but he wasn’t muscular built like the ious guy. His dark brown hair professionally combed as if he just got back from a photo shoot – which Dara believed he did with the way he was dress.

 

He crossed the room and collapsed on his bed without giving her look – as if he didn’t notice her. He had his arm over his forehead as he breathed heavily.

 

Dara eyed him suspiciously. This must be her roommate. Dara couldn’t pinpoint where she could’ve seen him but his features looked awfully familiar. Dara walked over to his side of the room and stood a few inches away, totally not being a creep with her staring.

 

She resisted the urge to reach out and poke the guy instead she went with a simple, “Hi.”

 

Instead of leaping out of his bed and shout at her for scaring him, he removed his arm that was covering his eyes and turned to look at her.

 

Dara tried not gasp from his intense look or how good-looking he was instead she awkwardly waved. Yes, she pathetically waved.

 

“I’m Cheondung Park, your roommate”, she stuck out a hand. He eyed her warily before sitting up and shook her hand briefly. “Jiyong.”

 

“You look really familiar…have we met?” Dara asked, feeling the need to know where she had met him – because if he knew her then she was in danger.

 

Jiyong smirked. “Have you been living under a rock these past years?”

 

The question caught her off guard and she instantly disliked him. She had encountered way too many cocky guys before and she never got along with any of them.

 

“Sorry? Are you someone important?”

 

Jiyong shook his head and muttered something under his breath that Dara knew was insulting.

 

“G-dragon, do you know him?” He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

Dara blinked a couple of times before widen her eyes. “You’re him?”

 

Without replying, Jiyong lay back down on his bed and closed his eyes.

 

Cocky bastard.

 

But deep inside, Dara was having a hard time controlling her fan girling. She was too proud to admit that she was his fan or the fact that he’s talented.

 

“Don’ t tell me you’re one of my boy fans?” Dara could hear a hint of amusement and disgust in his voice.

 

“Sorry I’m not a fan”, Dara told a Big. Fat. Lie.

 

Jiyong chuckled. “Good because I don’t want to live with one.”

 

Dara balled her fists and managed to calm herself down before she could do any damages to the famous star in front of her.

 

G-dragon. You just earn yourself an anti-fan. Congrats.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                      ~oOo~

First chapter is up! What do you guys think? Good, bad, don't really know?

Please do tell me your thoughts, it will me help with the next chapters, neh!

Thank you so much for all that subscribed and showed interest in this, I will not disappoint you guys!

See you in my next chapter! Please subscribe and comment! <3

Byebye!