Chapter 3

Undercover In This School

 

Dara was too far off to notice the presence in front of her before the person spoke. “Cheondung.”

 

Dara lifted her head and grinned, “Bom”, she happily greeted while Bom took the seat across from her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Bom asked as she looked around them, making sure no one was eavesdropping.

 

Dara shrugged. “Jiyong kicked me out of the room after I woke him up.”

 

Bom didn’t hide her surprise when she looked at Dara, “you mean Jiyong as in G-dragon of Big Bang?”

 

Dara nodded, “I just found out I’m living with him and Taeyang”, she whispered out.

 

“OMO!” Bom gasped and reached out to grip onto the table.

 

Dara rolled her eyes; she could tell Bom was holding back her inner fan girl.

 

“You lucky person!” Bom leaned over and slapped her arm. Dara dropped her act and giggled out like a schoolgirl. Finally, she could express her giddy state in front of someone without worrying about her identity.

 

Bom was one of her closest friends as well as her partner. You see, both Dara and Bom are actually undercover agents – they are quite well known since among all the other agents, they’re the youngest along with a few more people. Dara’s father was one of the most famous agents out there, in his career he had capture all of the impossible thus earning him a lot of enemies. No one beside the agents knew that Dara was his daughter or the fact that she was an agent until recently.

 

Someone had gotten through the security and managed to steal his family folder, but the person wasn’t interest in Dara’s father, or her mother and her brother. He took a special interest in Dara. He began stalking her, much to everyone dismay – no one had ever dare to stalk an agent before. He sent letters and creepy photos he had taken of her. Fortunately, the information that stalker took of Dara didn’t reveal anything about her being a special agent – and that was thanks to Dara’s father. Agent Park 4002, her father, thought before his daughter officially became a member of the organization, he wanted to keep her work and her identity a secret.

 

They took advantage of the stalker not knowing about Dara’s true identity and plotted a plan – Dara was to disguise herself as a boy in Seoul University while the organization released a search for the missing girl. They want the stalker to believe that Dara is indeed a normal girl with a father that has a special job. They wanted the stalker to think that Dara was worry about her safety and thus went into hiding. This will give the organization more time to track the stalker and arrest him.

 

Bom kindly volunteered to guard Dara in case anything happen – and everyone knows that two people are better than one alone.

 

Dara sighed out after her spazzing, “this is going to be hard.”

 

“Why do you say that?” Bom asked, not getting what Dara meant.

 

“Keeping my identity from them. What if I got discover Bom?” She bite her lip as her forehead creased.

 

Bom shook her head and moved over to sit next to her, “don’t worry, we will keep you safe Dee. No one will find out who you are and that creep will not get close to you.” Bom assured her.

 

Dara smiled, her eyes close to tears, “thank you Bom for being here.”

 

Bom grinned back, “What are friends for? Now how about some corns?”

 

She stood up and literally skipped across the café, Dara held back a laugh. She was really fortunate to have Bom by her side.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“What the heck is going on?” Dara halted by the door and stared wide eyes at the scene in front of her.

 

Jiyong was tie up in a chair with a few other guys surrounding him. Taeyang had a flashlight in one of his hands while Minho was holding Jiyong’s left shoulder. Il Woo and Kris stood with arms across their chest.

 

Dara shook her head, not believing what she was seeing in front of her. “Are you weirdoes interrogating him?” Dara asked in disbelief.

 

Minho scoffed, “we are not doing such thing.”

 

“Then why is he tied up in a chair?” Dara challenged back.

 

“Fine, we are”, Il Woo admitted with a smirk.

 

Dara rolled her eyes. Boys are weird.

 

“Want to help us?” Taeyang grinned evilly.

 

Dara looked at Jiyong. He was glaring at her as if daring her to take side with them. She glared right back and a smile slowly appeared. Payback time Jiyong.

 

“Sure!” She closed the door and walked toward them, ignoring Jiyong’s death glare.

 

“So what do we need to find out?” She excitedly asked.

 

“We want to know if Jiyong is indeed dating that Japanese model”, Kris replied.

 

Dara blinked…and blinked.

 

“Who?” She looked around at the surprise faces.

 

“What! You don’t know?!” Minho shrieked.

 

“I told you she live under a rock,” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

Taeyang quickly forgot about his flashlight as he pulled out his cell phone and rapidly typed in stuff.

 

“You really don’t know who Kiko is?” Il Woo, who was usually composed, was also freaking out. This person here was more dense and clueless than he was!

 

Dara shook her head. Why are they making such a fuss over this?

 

“Here”, Taeyang gave her his phone so she could read the article.

 

“Kiko, Japan number one model, is rumor to be dating Big Bang one and only leader, G-dragon”, Dara reads out loud.

 

Everyone nodded except Jiyong as they listened along. Dara handed Taeyang back his phone after she reads everything. “So are you dating her?”

 

Dara didn’t know where that question came from or why she even asked but some reason she did and she and the others were waiting for Jiyong to reply.

 

“I told you I’m not dating her”, Jiyong was beyond annoyed at this point.

 

First, his weird roommate woke him up at 7:30 in the freaking morning and then his floor mates decided to tie him in a chair just to find out if he was in a relationship or not!

 

“Then why are you being linked to her?” Dara crossed her arms and the other three members nodded their heads again, agreeing with her.

 

“Aisht! I don’t know! We’re friends for crying out loud!” How many times does he have to repeat himself for them to get it inside their thick skull?!

 

“Now get me the out of here”, Jiyong said through gritted teeth.

 

“Okay”, Dara sighed as she began untying Jiyong much to the others protests.

 

“Hey Cheondung who gave you the right to ruin our fun?!” Minho pouted.

 

Jiyong slapped the back of his head earning a big, “Ouch.”

 

“Ji!” Minho whined.

 

“Shut up”, Jiyong glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

~oOo~

Short chapter, I know. It's just I'm so tireddddd

I promise to update a bit longer next time!

How do you guys like this chapter so far though?

Thank you for subscribing!

Keep the comments coming haha

Honestly...kinda hard to write two completely different type of stories at the same time.

Please do leave comment and subscribe!

Thank you and byebye!