chapter 4

Yet We Did

Krystal really can't believe what she's seeing. Is she still dreaming? No. She woke up thirty minutes ago.

"Wow, really. Oh Sehun. You never failed to suprise me. What are you trying to do?" She asked. Sehun didn't answered her directly. He has this usual smirk on his face while checking her out. Oversized t-shirt and can't-be-seen short as her pyjamas. 

"Milky white thighs," he muttered under and of course eyes fixed on her thighs.

"What did you say?" Krystal shot him a glare. If look could kill, Sehun might be dead. 

"Come in," Krystal welcoming him into her house. "Do you mind sitting here first? I need to take a shower. Make yourself comfortable," she went upstairs without waiting for his reply. 

-

Sehun put down the photo frame slowly as he saw Krystal coming down

"This doesn't look like you," he said. Making Krystal look at him but she didn't reply him. 

"You looked cute," he said again. With a small smile on his face.

"T-thanks," she stuttered, Sehun really likes it when she stutters. He thinks she looks cute and he found out recently that Krystal really gets shy easily so she's an easy target to tease. 

"So, what brings you here?" Krystal asked after she pulled herself together. 

"Uhm.. What do you want it to be?" Smirking, making eyes contact with each other. Oh Lord, Sehun is such a tease. Sehun brings his face closer to her, whispered slowly, "We are going to date, you stupid." Smiling, going towards the door with his hands in his pockets. Krystal didn't notice she has been holding her breath. 

After a few minutes, Krystal has grabbed her bag and left the house with Sehun. Holding hands. 

-

"Can I have some? Please," Sehun asking with so much aegyo in his voice because the chocolate's ice cream is now Krystal's since the shop had only one left and Krystal got it faster than Sehun. 

"Why? You have your vanilla ice cream!" the girl is struggling to protect her beloved ice cream.

"But I love chocolate..." 

Krystal can't believe again at what she's seeing. Who knows this guy can change so fast when it's about chocolate. Feeling bad, Krystal offered her ice cream to Sehun, "u-uhm here, just don't finish it all." avoiding his eyes, carefully offering him her ice cream. Sehun looked up and now is looking Krystal. She's blushing, how cute. 

Sehun took and the ice cream. The cold sensation. The taste. Indeed, chocolate ice cream. 

Just what am I going to do with this kid. Krystal thought.

-

Without their knowing, the sun has set. They both spent their day by doing some shopping, trying the new shop that sells crepes, took photos in the photo booth (Sehun insisted, of course), and bought a couple bracelet (Sehun insisted again, of course). 

"It's getting late, I'll take you home," the tall male said and the female just nodded her head. The time passed quickly and soon they've reach in front of her house. 

"Thanks for today. It was fun," Krystal smiled at him. 

Hands in the pockets, "It will be always fun when you are with me." he said it smugly. Krystal let out a laugh. 

Silence. Seems like both of them don't feel like parting yet. 

"I am going in now, see you tomorrow," she waved her hand. Before the female can turn her body, the male grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to kiss her forehead gently, leaving the female's eyes wide open. 

After that, he leaned his forehead on hers, "good night," he whispered while blushing. "Go in, you are gonna catch cold." 

Obediently, she went in. Her mind is in a mess. So is the male. He wondered why he did that. Nevertheless, he seems to be contented. 


a/n; idk anymore can i have him doing that to me too oh my god and im so sorry for not updating for 3 months omg but i hope u guys like this crappy chapter LOL