chapter 2

Yet We Did

Another peaceful morning came, the birds are chirping and flying freely in the sky and soon, the sun is going to wake up. There can be heard a sound of the ringing door-bell. Krystal's family who's having breakfast feel a little bit shocked because there's rarely a visitor in the early morning. Krystal's mother, Mrs Jung who was just finished spreading the nutella onto the bread is now heading towards the door

"Good morning, auntie. Is Krystal home?" the young man greeted Mrs Jung politely.

"Oh you must be looking for Soojung. And yes, she's home. You are?"

"I'm so sorry. I am Oh Sehun, your daughter's boyfriend" Oh Sehun introduced himself and smiled.

"Really? She never told me before" Mrs Jung's eyes bulged out and she received a "yes" as an answer.

"Mom, who is it?" A scream by a girl can be heard by these two people who was talking just now.

"That's the Krystal you're looking for. Do you wanna join us for breakfast?" She offered.

"Sure" Sehun said and he's following Mrs Jung behind.

After Sehun stepped into the house he can see Krystal's priceless face. Krystal never thought she would let this guy who named Oh Sehun step into her house and did her mom just invite him in? 

"Oh my God" Krystal murmured under her breath. 

"Dear, this is Soojung's boyfriend. Isn't he handsome?" Mrs Jung admires Sehun's facial features.

"Indeed" Mr Jung answered his wife after he sipped his coffee.

"Hi uncle, I am Oh Sehun" Sehun introduced himself again and after that he bowed down.

"Oh yes Sehun nice to know you. Please take care of my daughter" Mr Jung said with a smile. "Why didn't you mention about him before, Soojung?" her father added.

"Err..." Krystal looked up and she can't seem to answer her father. It is so awkward for her to answer it, man. Is she going to say that this guy asked her out yesterday and she agreed but the whole thing is fake? They're just pretending. It's impossible to let her say that, right. "Why is he here?" Krystal asked back without answering his father and then, Krystal's eyes met Sehun's. Damn, she can feel her heartbeat increasing.

"Oh, he is going to join us for breakfast" her mother said. Krystal broke the eyes contact with Sehun and her eyes bulged instead. Sehun just smiled sweetly. Talks go along with the breakfast time and of course

the questions and answers session.

 

Krystal thanked God when she finally got out from that house. And now she's going to deal with Sehun.

"Why did you join us for breakfast? Didn't you have yours when you're at home?" Krystal raised her voice.

"Well, I couldn't reject my girlfriend's mother offer right?" Sehun said playfully and he has his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

Sehun is really into this game. 

This action made Krystal's jaws dropped on the floor. Oh my God. She's totally flustered right now. 

I should play along with him Krystal talked to herself in her head.

She's grabbing his hand and says "we should eat together next time, just the two of us" Krystal looked up and winked at him. Wow, now who is the flustered one. Sehun coughed, "yeah we should" he smiled sweetly at her.

In no time, both of them have arrived at school. Since they are having different subject today, Sehun walked Krystal to her class and then kissed her forehead before leaving to his class. The students around them have different expressions on their face and of course Krystal's too. 

"See you later" he winked.

Why did I even agree with this last time. She said it in her head again and she walks inside her class.


a/n; hello,  yeah i just updated im so sorry for this lame chapter and the grammar errors T__T more of their interactions will be more in the next chapter!! n__n

 

p.s it was my ing third attempt to update this oh my god i failed two times yesterday 
1. because of the damn connection
2.  i tried to update using my phone and i accidentally pressed the back button. h8 my lyf