chapter 3

Yet We Did

Lunch time is here, Sehun knew exactly what he's going to do. He went straightly to Krystal's class after he got seperated with Jongin, his bestfriend. Sehun quickly grabbed Krystal's hand when she just came out and of course she's shocked. 

"Wow, I thought a e wanted to kidnap me," she said while looking at Sehun.

"Yes I am the e that you are talking about. But I am only a e for you," Sehun winked. Upon hearing that, she just rolled her eyes. 

"So why are you here?" Krystal asked.

"Wanting to have lunch together with my girlfriend," he smirked. "Let's go, shall we?" he added and pulled her along with him. 

 

"I didn't know you like to eat your lunch here," said Krystal after they arrived at the rooftop.

"Well now you know. Come," Sehun grabbed her hand again. They're now standing, looking at the city while eating their breads. Their cheeks are being hit by the light breeze. Silence is surrounding them. Without Sehun knowing, Krystal went to somewhere in the corner and sit down with her head on the wall and fell asleep for a while.

"Stupid," the corner of his lips went up a little when he finally noticed. Sehun walked towards where she is and he sit down beside her. Their shoulders touched. Before Sehun close his eyes, he moved Krystal's head to lean on his shoulder and he leans his head on Krystal's head. He holds her hand and finally closed his eyes to join Krystal. Before both of them knew it, they had missed their next class. 

 

Thirty minutes had passed since both of them are asleep. Krystal opened her eyes slowly. She found out Sehun is grabbing her hand and she can feel a slight weight on her head. She touched Sehun's head and moved his head to her shoulder. Still holding hands, Krystal lifted her head and look at how blue the sky is. Not a minute had passed, she can hear Sehun groaning and he slowly lifted his head from her shoulder. Krystal chuckled at his expression. 

"You are awake?" Sehun asked half-sleeping. Krystal nodded and leans closer to Sehun and fixed his hair. How close they are. 

"By the way, we had missed our class. Do you still want to go back?" 

"No," Sehun answered clearly and he placed his head on Krystal's lap. Her heart is going to explode in any time. Oh my God.

"Let's stay at here till the school is over and we can talk about ourselves to understand each other more," Sehun played with Krystal's fingers.

"S-sure," she stuttered. Like this, they talk. Share smiles and laughter when they talk about embarrassing stories that ever happened in their lifes till their school's over. Silly me silly you.


a/n; hello!! this is it! hahaha i hope u guys like it though T^T aaaaand Sehun's bday is tomorrow!11!!!1!! omg. do talk to me~!