Chapter O1

Years of Love

CHAPTER 1

HYEMIN'S POV.

The sun was burning my eyes, the reflection trough the window was brighten and  shine. I turned my body to the other side where I coudln't see the sun but the reflection was still there. 

I decided to woke up at a Sunday morning at 8:00 am, I grown and letting a soft sighs. I looked at the picture of my parents, my brother and I a few years ago. 

My parents have past away because of a car accident, I couldn't believe my eyes after hearing it I remember crying all day and night not even eating the food on my plate. 

Me and my brother have to move our house and live to our grand-parents house. It was bigger then ours, my grandfather and my father were working in a big company where my grandfater is still working. 

My grandmother have stopped to work to stay with me and my brother while we were at home. I rubbed my eyes and get up hearing my brother calling me for breakfast. 

"I am comming." I replied, with my dry tone. I walks downstairs like a zombie then greeted my grand-parents who were at the table already served. "Why haven't you guys woke me up more early?" 

I asked joining the table, as my grand-mother serves my plate to me. "Well you see Hyemin, today you and you're brother are going to a new school and we wanted to sprend the news this morning." 

My eyes went wild opens. "What?! But am I going to be late? And brother why aren't you surprise?" I was shocked, why they haven't told me yesterday and how did my brother didn't react like me? 

"Darling, your brother already know about it, we wanted to telling you when your waking up. - "And what about Kim Jieun did she know I am moving??" 

They nodded and letting a soft sighs, I was fustrated and mad why they haven't told me in the first place just like my brother and why did Jieun haven't told me? "Don't worry Hyemin I've heard the school was great." My brother grins as he rubbed my back. 

"Yeah right." I took his hand away, standing up. "Your not eating Hyemin?" - "I'll pass thank you." I gave a soft glare, walking upstairs as I see some clothes laying on a chair. 'I guess it's my uniform for my new school.' I though to myself and grabs it.

I went to the bathroom and changes myself, I put my hair into a big messy bun and getting out of the bathroom. I grabbed my school bag walks downstairs trough the exit. 

"Your brother will walk with you." My grand-mother say. "No I am fine I can walk alone and after all it's right where you guys live so it's not so hard to found the school anyway." 

My brother let a soft sighs and kiss my grand-mother's forehead, whispering. "Don't worry Ajumma, she'll be enjoying the school don't worry." 

I rolled my eyes, getting my shoes on walks out of the house, directiong trough the school. 

CHANYEOL'S POV. 

My and the boys arrived at school like the usual, we laughs smiles at eachother. When I accidently hit someone. The someone was a girl, she must be new? I've never seen around the school. I though to myself. 

I quickly appolagize. "Sorry." She gave me a glare like I was some trash or something, I blinked by surprise when the boys came and joyns me. 

"Who is she?" Sehun tapped my shoulder. "She must be new?" Suho spoke back. "Maybe if you can ask to you're dad?" Luhan asked at Suho. 

We all agreed and went to Suho's father office ignoring all the girls that where talking at us on our way to the office. Suho knock at the front door. "Who is it?"

We reconized Suho's father voice as we replied. "Us EXO." - "Oh! Come on in boys." Suho's father was the director of this school, he is the one who always knew if they were having new students or not. 

"So boys, what brings you here?" He asks with a smiles offering to us a glass of water. "Dad, is there any new students coming today? We saw a strange girl coming into our school." Suho said. 

Suho's father nodded. "Yes we do, her name is Park Hyemin, she moved a week ago her brother is also comming there." He replied with a smile. 

"Ohhh. Well thank you father." He smiles at us. "It's no worries guys, you guys better go in class the school is about to starts any minute." 

"Alright father." We began to leave and walks trough each of our class. 


A/N: It's a short chapter I know :'( but I was busy today so I couldn't do much. Hope you like it~! xoxo.