chapter 4

love me as I am

 

 

Jinki looked at the screen of his cell phone and sigh. Taemin didn’t answer his calls for the last three days, since he tried to kiss him and he turned him down. It's not that he didn’t liked the boy, he did but didn’t wanted the boy to confuse his need of attention with affection. 

He was older then him in 4 years at least, he knew that feeling and confusion and he didn’t wanted to take advantage of the boy.

Getting up from his bed he decided to go and see him, he'll talk to him, explain him the situation, yeah, that's what he'll do.

But when he got the dorm and knock on the door there was no answer, he wasn’t there.

He tried his luck and got to the coffee shop to find the boy, he was behind the counter making a coffee to a client.

Standing in line he waited to his turn and when it finally came Taemin's eyes almost bulged "can I have a latte?"

"what are you doing here?" he asked with a shaking voice

"you didn’t answered my calls…"

"I'm working…"

"look, I know it felt like-"

"Jinki….please…" he begged him for…what? To shut up? To leave him alone?

"Taemin…let’s talk…"

Biting his lip he looked around, can't meet his eyes "there is nothing to talk about, I did some stupid thing and you didn’t wanted it, it’s ok. I'm fine with that…"

"then why you don’t answer my calls?"

He didn’t answered the question

"when do you finish your shift?"

The boy didn’t answered this time either

"Taemin!" Jinki raised his voice a little bit making people stare at him

The younger was panicked, he looked around and gulped "please go…"

"tell me"

"in an hour, now please go!"

"I'll wait for you" Jinki said and got himself comfy at one of the tables.

Taemin watched him as a waitress came to take his order.

    

      

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Taemin didn't want his shift to over cause that meant he would have to talk with Jinki. But the clock didn't seem to listen to him and when he headed to the dorms Jinki followed him all the way.

"Please.. Just forget about it" Taemin begged

Jinki stopped him before he got inside his room "not until you listen to me"

The young boy turned to look at him and sigh, telling him with no word to speak.

"I know that you're confused and-"

"I'm not" Taemin gushed, mumbling "I like you"

"I like you too but I don't want you think that my attention for you is ....oh god, why it's so hard to explain?!" Taking one step closer to the boy he sigh "I don't wanna feel like I'm using you"

"You're not. Jinki...I really like you" Taemin's voice was quiet "I wanted to kiss you cause it felt right"

Jinki looked at him and swallowed hard before he leaned closer and kissed him, wrapping his arms around his waist and tug him closer to his body.

Taemin arched his arms around Jinki's neck and moaned softly into their kiss, Wave of hit washed his body and he felt his bones melting in his arms.

Jinki's tongue invaded his mouth and him softly, his puffy lips into his mouth, exploring the hot cavern and playing with his tongue.

When their lips separated Taemin was panting, he looked deeply into Jinki's eyes "give it a try" he whispered "give me a chance to show you that I'm not confused with my emotions"

Tapping a small kiss on Taemin's lips Jinki nod, knowing that it probably won't be the smartest thing to do, if he'll hurt that boy he won't forgive himself. But that kiss, the way Taemin kissed him back set fire in his heart.


TBC