chapter 3

love me as I am

 

 

Between classes and shifts at the coffee shops Taemin did his best to volunteer at least twice a week at the community center. 

Yeah, well, he liked being around Jinki-ok? That man made him smile, made him feel important...Can you blame him for liking him?

"Taemin…" Jinki called him as he walked into the community center, he was holding a box in his hand and Taemin ran toward him helping him so it won't fall.

"What is that?" he asked and looked inside the box

"we're having a movie night tomorrow, would you come?"

"really?"

"yeah, we'll order some pizza too…"

"of course…"

"great, so can you give me a hand?"

"sure!"

He helped Jinki to arrange the place, answering his question about his up coming tests and his shifts at the coffee shop. When they finished Jinki looked at the place and smiled that warm smile that lately turned Taemin's stomach upside down.

"Looks great, don’t you think?" Jinki asked

"Yeah…"

"Thanks for everything, with out your help it would have take me forever"

Taemin made a face that meant like it was no such a big deal 

"Well, I gotta go, I have a shift at the coffee shop"

Jinki smiled, please stop smiling your killing me!

"I'll see you tomorrow"

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Movie night was nice. Taemin was late because he was studying for a test, so when he came he had no choice but to settle in a place at the back of the room far from the screen.

"Taemin…" Jinki whispered not so quietly from the other side of the room, making him smile, his heart melted when he saw him smiling back at him.

Waving at him he pointed at the pizza that was on the table, mute question in his eyes. Taemin nod for approval and Jinki took a slice and got closer to him.

"Hi…I thought you won't come" he said and sat next to him and handed him the pizza.

"Thanks" Taemin said as he took a bite "I have a test next week, I have to study"

"Oh, why didn’t you said anything? You should be study instead of watching a movie"

The young boy giggled and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before he took another bite " it doesn’t matter, I'm gonna fail anyway, I'm not so good at English class"

Jinki looked at him, the room was dark but he could see those beautiful brown eyes brightly "if you need any help...English was one of the courses I took back then…"

Suddenly the thought about getting some privet lessons from Jinki made him blush, he didn’t knew why "…yeah, ah…" he mumbled "that's a… a great idea, I'd…love that"

Warm smile crossed Jinki's face and…god! You know how it affected him.

He finished his pizza quietly and sat a little bit more comfortably on the sofa, Jinki didn’t left his side and from time to time Taemin stole a glance at his features.

The darkness and the comfy place made his eyes heavy and brain clouded, His head slowly found his way to Jinki's shoulder.

One strong arm wrapped around him and he felt his body drawn down, he yawned and felt fingers brushing through his hair, he curled himself into a ball as he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.     

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Taemin…" soft voice called him

"hmm…?"

"wake up…"

He opened his eyes, he was still at the community center, his head rested on something…Jinki's thigh. Jumping from his position he blushed and raised his gaze to look at the older man "I'm sorry…" he mumbled

Jinki chuckled "it's ok"

Rubbing his eyes he looked around, the movie was over and people was getting ready to go home "I missed the whole movie"

"tell you a secret, at some point so do I"

"onew…" a boy and a girl about Taemin's age came closer and Jinki got up from the sofa to hug them "thank you for coming, hope you had fun"

When they went on their way he turned to look at Taemin "wanna wait a little bit, I'll walk you to the dorms?"

The younger nod and watched him as he said goodbye to everybody.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 

Jinki walked him all the way to the campus, Taemin didn’t wanted the road to end. When the got to the entrance of his dorm he turned to face him, his heart was pounding loudly in his ears "Jinki…" he mumbled

"hmm?"

"I… wanted to…I mean…" well, he should stop talking but that wasn’t such a smart idea cause when he stopped talking he found himself leaning closer and trying to kiss Jinki.

The older frowned and took a step back before his lips hit him, his hand caught the younger's boy shoulder "Taemin…"

Embarrassed Taemin took a step back "I…I'm sorry…" he mumbled as he looked for his keys in his pocket

"Taemin…" Jinki said again but the boy didn’t turn to look at him, he just pulled his keys and with shaking hands tried to open the door.

He watched him as he walked in, mumbling his apologized once again and closing the door behind him.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"! ! ing !"  Taemin cursed, he was leaning on the door knocking his head on it "idiot!!!"

Why did he have to do that?! Trying to kiss him, have he lost his mind?!

Jinki was being nice to him and he tried to kiss him! What the hell is wrong with him?!

Mad at himself he took off his clothes and got into bed, he wished he could just sleep forever. 


TBC