08

Tangled Hearts

Chapter 8

After getting their fill of delicious instant ramen, they walked back to their dorm building. 
Eunji walked ahead of Junhyung. She kept her head down, deep in thought.
She kept replaying the events that happened earlier. How lucky she was that Junhyung appeared at the exact moment to save her.

Eventhough he did that, he is still far from being forgiven.

Meanwhile, Junhyung was looking at Eunji's back. He kept repeating in his head what he should day to her. He practiced possible scenarios but couldn't decide which to pick.

Before long, the both found themselves at the entrance to their dorm building. Their ride up the elevator was deathly silent as well. Before turning to his bedroom, Junhyung glanced at Eunji and mumbled a simple goodnight. Eunji replied with a nod.

Junhyung brushed his teeth and changed his clothes to comfortable pajamas. He sunk into bed, staring at the ceiling filled with glow-in-the-dark stars. With a deep sigh, he turned to his side and looked at the bubble tea atop his table. He read the message on the cup before closing his eyes to sleep.

The next day.

Eunji woke up early to prepare the boys's packed breakfast and lunch. Today, they are going to practice the whole day to make up for yesterday. She cooked egg rolls, chicken , a variety of steamed vegetables, fruit in skewers, and her special kimbab. After she finished packing the foods, she went to each and every room and woke them up. 

First who woke up was leader, Doojoon. Next was maknae, Dongwoon. Followed him was Hyunseung and Junhyung who woke up at the same time. Kikwang, followed next. Eunji sat in the sofa waiting for Yoseob to wake up. Yoseob walked out of his room, yawning cutely, which made Eunji smile. When Yoseob saw Eunji smile, he was quite surprised. He saw her eyes turn into crescent moon shape and her lips formed into a lovely curve. 

"Yoseob-sshi, you should hurry. The others are almost done and ready to go." Eunji said to him and walked to the kitchen to carry the packed food to the van.

"Ne!" He said in response and hurried to the direction of the bathroom.

When they were about to board the van, Doojoon halted them.
he
"Wait, who will drive us to the office? Since Junhyung drove last time, we should pick someone else." He stated.

They were surprised when they heard the sound of the van's engine roar to life. They all turned to see who started it, and was even more surprised to know it was Eunji .

"What are you guys looking at? Let's go!" Eunji half-shouted.

"You drive noona?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ofcourse! Now hop in or do you need me to shove you in one by one?" Eunji threatened cutely.

They went inside one by one silently. Doojoon was about to sit beside Eunji at the front when Hyunseung intercepted him. 

"I wanna sit here! Let me sit here!" Hyunseung begged Doojoon. Eunji looked at the two questioningly.

"Arasso..but only for today!" Doojoon ordered and went to sit at the back.

Hyunseung grinned widely as he sat at the front. 

In 20 minutes, they reached Cube's main office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

I really tried to update eventhough I'm not that inspired to. 

I love this story and I'll try my best to continue it.

Thanks for reading

-AC