04

Tangled Hearts

Doojoon led the introductions, with the members standing up one after the other. 
Finally it was Dongwoon's turn, acting with much aegyo as he could muster in front of Eunji. 
"Aigoo. You're so cute and you know it, don't you?" Eunji said while pinching his cheek. Dongwoon bragged to the members, "Noona likes me!" Eunji just playfully hit his arm. 

She stood up to face them once again. 
"Okay, now that introductions are over, who would like to go with me to the grocery?"  No one dared to look in her direction. 

"If you don't want to, I'll just buy whatever I like and you'd have no choice but to eat it." Eunji stated with a smirk while grabbing the car keys. 

Suddenly, like a light bulb flashing in his brain, Junhyung had an idea. 
"I'll drive you there." Junhyung said, grabbing the keys from Eunji.  Eunji was surprised because he was the last person she expected to volunteer. She eyed him suspiciously. 
"I'm sorry for earlier. Let me make it up to you by driving you to the grocery." He explained. She was still unsure but she agreed. 
"Arasso. I'm sorry too for the way I acted." She replied back. Junhyung was slightly startled at her apology but tried to hide it. 
"Okay. We'll get going. The other members, please clean up here." Eunji said to the boys. 
"I'll cook the rice so when you come back, we can eat immediately." Yoseob offered. 
"Hyung, I'll help you. You always put too much water." Dongwoon butted in, much to the embarassment of Yoseob. 

As Eunji and Junhyung walked to the front door, Eunji looked back at the living room. Everyone was busy doing their own chores except for Hyunseung, who was sitting silently and pouting. Eunji assumed he was still upset about his snacks. 
"Hyunseung-sshi, would you like to come with us. I'll let you choose your snacks but only the healthy ones, okay?"
Hyunseung's eyes lit up immediately and he nodded like a little kid. 
"Omo. Oppa, you shouldn't do that! You look like a child. But a very handsome child, I might add!" Eunji told him. 
Hyunseung just blushed, feeling embarassed. Junhyung rolled his eyes. 
"Kaja! We haven't got all day!" Junhyung told them, a bit pissed off. 

At the grocery----

"I'll wait for you here in the car. Don't take too long!" Junhyung told them. After that, he reclined his seat and closed his eyes.
"Let's go Hyunseung-sshi." Eunji said with a smile. 
"Didn't you already call me oppa earlier? What's with the formalities again?" Hyunseung asked. 
"I just... I....  It slipped out. Sorry." Eunji obviously flustered, managed to say. Now it was her turn to blush. 
Hyunseung found it cute that she was embarassed to call him oppa. He just smiled and walked off leaving Eunji who is still blushing. 

At the entrance, Eunji grabbed a cart. The two of them started their shopping. She began piling loads of fruits and vegetables that she found. Hyunseung was busy sneaking in snacks that he wanted. Eventually, Eunji noticed them and began putting them back. 
"Can we get this?" Hyunseung asked, pointing to jjapaguri ramyun. 
"No!"
"How about this?" He held up a box of chocopies. 
"No!"
Eunji's patience was running low. 
"Hyunseung oppa, why don't you see what kinds of food they are giving out for free in the middle of the grocery?" Eunji suggested. Hyunseung didn't even wait to reply but ran off in the direction of a woman's voice calling shoppers to taste a new brand of ramyun. 

"Finally! A few more things to grab and I'm done. I should've thought of this earlier!" Eunji said to herself. 

Meanwhile...

Unknown to Eunji, Junhyung has been observing them the whole time. When he saw Hyunseung ran off leaving Eunji, he grabbed his phone and called Hyunseung. 

JH: Hyung, wanna eat tteokbokki?
HS: Really? Right now? But how about Eunji?
JH: She already said ok. She'll just take a taxi back to the dorm.
HS: Really? Ok, let's go eat tteokbokki!
JH: Ok. Meet me at the car. 

Junhyung then called Kikwang. He said the same thing he told Hyunseung and that they'll all meet up at the tteokbokki restaurant. He smiled to himself, pleased that his plan is in motion. 

 

---------------------

A/N: another super short chap. Still using my phone. Sorry :(