SPECIAL

Opposite Worlds

 

            Kyuhyun and Hikari decided to have a private talk at the roof top and knowing that they wanted to make up to their maknae, Kyuhyun’s hyungs decided not to interfere and meddle with them. The roof top had benches at each corner and from there you could see the colorful and bright lights of Seoul.

           

            “Wah! Yeppeo da!” Hikari exclaimed in amazement of the view. It was definitely breath-taking. “It’s a refreshing place. Perfect for unwinding, especially when you’re stressed out.” Kyuhyun answered her which she didn’t expect him to do.

           

            “You’re so lucky to have such a beautiful place in your dorm. Our house only has the view of houses and apartments and a few trees” she stated pouting as she made obvious that she was envious.

           

            It was silent for a while. They were both feeling the moment. The cold, fresh breeze of spring’s night. Kyuhyun broke the silence.

           

            “You didn’t have to do that you know” he silently stated while staring at the starry sky. Hikari turned her head to Kyuhyun and creased her brows. “What do you mean?”

           

            Kyuhyun smirked and side-glanced at her. “You really think I’d buy your made-up story?” he revealed. Hikari’s eyes widened at first but later on understood the situation. Of course he knew. He was Mr. Know-it-all.

           

            “I guess I got caught,” she finally gave up while smiling sheepishly and stared up the sky. There was no use denying it. Kyuhyun then turned his attention to her fully and she gave him an asking look. “Why did you do it? Why did you cover up for them?” Kyuhyun asked while looking deeply in her eyes.

           

            Hikari sighed deeply before answering. “Hmm… I guess it’s because… I needed to do it. See, they were nice to me. Though a bit intimidating at first, they were aright. They gave me a warm welcome and they treated me as if I’m one of their female relatives. I saw how close to the edge you were from losing it. I didn’t want such nice gentlemen to get into trouble because of me.” She stated while smiling at the thought. Then a question popped in her head.

           

            “If you already knew I was lying… why didn’t you say so?” she asked him, intrigued. Kyuhyun suddenly took his gaze away from her. He didn’t give her an answer instantly. Again, there was an awkward silence.

           

“Because… you’re special,” Kyuhyun finally answered.

 

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys. :(

I hope you stay tuned for other updates. :D Gomawo for all the support!!!