1

She will be loved

a petite girl looked out of the big window that had a huge few of the city. she thought about how beautiful if would look at night. the big window was a part of the big office she was standing in waiting. the whole office was white and the funiture also fitted the profile. "misses choi?" a young man came into the office. the girl was a bit shocked when she saw him. he didn't expect the CEO would be this young and this handsome. how could such a young boy run such a big company? " mister kim" the girl stuttered and went to shake his hand. "sit down" the boy said and the girl sat down. She waited until he sat down behind his desk and started to talk. "So you're here because you want me to invest in your art?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, sir" The girl said quietly. The CEO looked at her profile. "Let me think about it , if I like it." I nodded. "Yeah please do." She said. He looked up at her and scanned her body. His brown eyes full of lust. He didn't understand it. Something wasn't right. He looked girlish girls. Not girls like her, girls without make up, girls with boyish clothes. He shook his head. No she wasn't pretty. He thought. He didn't like her. "I don't know if I like your work." He said. The girl looked shocked. "But..." She could have known he wouldn't like it. Why did she even started this? "But....I swear I can do much better" She tried to convince him. The head of the company looked at her while thinking. "I'll give you a chance, if you can bring me a work by next week and if I like it , I will maybe change my mind and invest in you." The girl got a bit more hope and got up. "I will not dissapoint you!" She said and bowed for him. "I will do my best." "Fine you get a week" He got up too and held out his hand. The girl shook his hand. "See you next week mister Kim" She said and left the office. Mr Kim looked at the closed door. Maybe he could make some kind of deal with her. He looked at the map on his desk an picked it up. He turned to the trashcan and wanted to throw the map away but he changed his mind and sat down with the map in his hands. He opened it and readed the girls profile. "Choi Danbi." He let the words roll over his tongue and thought about what he should do. 

Choi Danbi walked along the streets. She was thinking about what she would make to impress Mister Kim. But she got distracted by him. She thought about the look in his eyes, his face, his voice and about how handsome he was. She went home. Her house was just out of the city. She lived in this small old apartment. She didn't had much money, she didn't have anything but she loved it. She looked outside the window like she always does when she's thinking. Danbi loves to watch the people walking on the street, save behind the window, they can't see her but she can see them and that's how she wants it. Sometimes she stays in her apartment for days and only goes out to buy food. And now she had to, to find work. She sighed. Deep inside her she wished she wouldn't get the job, 'cause having a job would mean she has to go out everyday. She was a really shy girl and lived a peacefull live. She didn't had many friends and she didn't even mind it. Danbi looked up from her thoughts when she heard her stomache and sighed. She walked to her little kitchen and searched for some food in the refrigorator. She took some strawberries and ate them queitly while walking around for a bit. When she was done eating she took her stuff and started to paint. She didn't have an idea of what she was painting she just let her hands do their job. 
Her breath stopped when she saw what she had painted. She looked right in the same eyes as the man she just met. The guy that since then got a hold of her thoughts. 


Kim Min Seok