✭ Chapter Three ✭

Star-Crossed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Chapter Three }

!warning(s): -

Stopping outside Xi mansion, Ji Min alight from the car.

This is my new house?

"Welcome to the Xi mansion Miss Park. I'm Mr. Kim, Mr Xi's personal assistant. Allow me to show you to your bedroom."

Not knowing what to say, Ji Min smiled and nodded.

He seems kind.

 

After Ji Min has placed all her luggage in her new bedroom, Mr Kim then brought her to look around the house.

About an hour past, Ji Min is still slightly confused about where is where.

"Thank you Mr. Kim for showing me the house around. I'll slowly take my time to understand it."

Bowing, Ji Min thanked Mr. Kim and smiled.

"You're welcome Miss Park. It's my pleasure to help. Now, will you excuse me."

Ji Min nodded and smiled, not forgetting to thank Mr. Kim again.

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

After returning to her bedroom, Ji Min sat down for a few minute before she starts unpacking everything from her luggage. Everything took about two hours for her to finish unpacking. Feeling sweaty, Ji Min decided to take a shower before going down to the kitchen to get something to eat. After getting all her shower stuff, she entered the bathroom and got awed by it. There is a bathtub in the bathroom. And even a personal dressing room. Staring at everything for about half a minute, Ji Min got her mind back to reality. She then resumes back to what she wanted to do initially.

Stepping out from the bathroom, Ji Min head to clean up some stuff before going down, making sure that everything is in placed and in order too. Turning her head for the last check, Ji Min then closed the door and head down to the kitchen. As she walks past a few servant, they all bowed to her and call her 'Mistress'.

Did Mr. Xi tell all of the servants about my coming already?

Shaking the thought away, Ji Min continue to walk towards the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen, most of the staff bow to her. As a return, Ji Min smiled and bow back to them too.

"Misstress, may I help you?"

One of the servants questioned upon seeing Ji Min in the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm just hungry and I want to make something to eat."

The servant seems to get an answer, so she smiled and reply, "Please wait outside while we prepare something to eat for you."

Bowing, the servant excuses herself and went back into the deeper part of the kitchen. Ji Min looked as the servant figure disappears into the kitchen then she walked out to the dining table and waited as the servant told.

After a long wait, a bowl of ramen appeared. Ji Min looked up to the servant and thanked her. The servant simply smiled and excuse herself, leaving Ji Min on the dining table, alone.

 

• • • ♦ • • •

 

Soon, night falls and the front door creaks opened. Ji Min was in her bedroom, relaxing by taking a short nap, clueless about the person who just entered the house. Slowly, she started falling into a deep slumber but got woken up upon hearing her own room door b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter