Eun Mi's Birthday Party part 1

One Forbidden Love

[previous]..............."'you watch it iu,i'll make sure you'll be mine hahahah....''....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sunday,Eun Mi Birthday-

iu,''jiyeon~jiyeon-ah........what should i do with my hair??"

jiyeon,"hmmmm...let see....like this?(first pic) NO! how about this?? no no no way!!! hahaha (second pic), this one? OBVIOUSLY NOT! (third pic)...hmmmm...."

 

iu was  sitting at a chair facing to the makeup table.

jiyeon,"i know!i know! THIS IS PERFECT! this style suit you while you are using that dress.....(see chapter 1 for the dress)"

iu,"are you sure?"

jiyeon,"yup~yup~yup!!"

jiyeon,''iu~iu~ how about me? i look cute too right?? heeee"

both of them using the same make up and same style too...which was only a simple one ^^ (below is the sample and i used hara picture to show you guys how the make up look like)

 

then iu's phone ringing..

iu,'yoboseyo?"

joon,"iu~ iam here,i'll be waiting for you guys in my car so come on~"

*end of their conversation*

iu,"jiyeon ppali wa~ joon is already downstair in his car he ask us to go downstairs now...^^"

jiyeon,"ooo,arasso~ ^^ gajaa~"

Both of them go downstairs,and jiyeon go out first to joon while iu is locking her door house.

jiyeon,"hye JOON~~ did you wait long?"

joon,"not really..haha where's iu?"

iu,"iam here~"

Joon was mesmerized by iu.. his mind wandered by iu's beauty..

joon,"iu~you're beautiful~"

iu,'uhh thanks? ^^"

jiyeon,"how about me?!" and she pout.

joon,"you're cute hahha ^^"

jiyeon,"thank you~anyway iam the one who make iu look like that so you have to thanks me for making her look pretty like that.."

joon,"thank you~"

jiyeon,"hahahha~ stupid! iam just kidding okay? you don't have to thanks me..lol XD"

iu,"okay guys~ i think we should go now~before we're getting late.."

joon & jiyeon," OKAY!!"

*half an hour later they arrived at Eun Mi house"

iu," i don't know why but somehow i have a weird feeling~"

jiyeon,"maybe because you're nervous since you didn't attend any party regularly....haha"

jiyeon,"maybe.."

joon,"okay let's go~"

The three of them get out from that car and go to where Eun Mi was*

Joon,"Yo~ Eun Mi!"

Eun Mi,"oh hye!!"

while jiyeon and iu at the back...

iu,"aigoo...i left Eun Mi present in Joon's car...i think i need to take it first.."

jiyeon,"do you want me to accoompany you?"

iu,"no it's okay~i'll go by my self ^^"

jiyeon,"okay i'll wait here and i'll tell joon about you.."

then iu left and take Eun Mi present in Joon's car.

Eun Mi,"hye jiyeon~ ^^"

jiyeon,"hye~~ ^^"

Eun Mi,"hmm?where's iu?"

Jiyeon,"ohh...she left something in joon's car so she was taking that thing..anyway happy birthday!"

Eun Mi,"awww...thank you..and thanks for the present jiiyeon...^^"

jiyeon see iu and she immediately shout,"IU!!!"

her voice catch everyone attention and now iu became the center of attraction.

iu,"damn it! why did she have to shout my name?? this is so embarrassing!"

iu heard everyone was talking about her,some of it that can she heard was..
'' is it really iu? omo she looks really pretty~"-girl

"wow!she's HOT!!"-guy

"she's still single right?" some of the guy said again...

iu run towards jiyeon and hit her head lightly,"packkkkk!"<-- sound effect..

jiyeon,"ouch!"

iu,"that''s your punnishment for shouting my name~"

jiyeon,"ohh hehe sorry!~"

Eun Mi,"Omo~ iu~ you look so beautiful!"

iu,"uhh thanks ^^ anyway happy birthday and here this is your present..^^ i hope you like it =D"

Eun Mi,"ur welcome and awww thanks!! anyway i need to introduce someone special to me to you guys~"

Eun Mi call someone and said,"this is................"

iu was shocked and ....

.....AND....AND WHY IS THAT??!CURIOUS?? HAHAHAHA AS USUAL KEEP ON WAITING AND READING ^^ DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES~ SORRY FOR EVERYTHING =D HOPE YOU LIKE IT....