few days before the party part 2

One Forbidden Love

*The next day,at school*

"mom~did you know where i put my watch?i remember that i put it on my table but...i can't find it here.",iu said. "watch?which one?",iu's mom asked. "hmm the one that joonnie gave me",iu said. "oh that one,i saw it near the sink at the kitchen yesterday..",iu's mom said.IU then run to the kitchen and search for it. "thank god its here..thanks mom",iu said. "ji-eun ah~ do you know what time is it?",iu's mom asked. "ohh..it's 7.16 am mom~",iu said. "then what time you should come to school?",iu's mom asked again. "7.30 am,why?",iu asked. "why did you ask me?you should ask yourself why i ask you that question..",iu's mom said. "OMG!! iam LATE!!!!! okay gotta go now mom!!",iu said. iu run to the bus stop,thankfully the bus was still there.

IU POV

"aigoo,this is not the first time iam late like this,i bet teacher gonna kill me as i reached the school.."

"thank goodness that the bus was still here,at least i will arrived at school not 2-3 minutes late.."

as i enter the bus,all the seat was already full so i have to stand.

*around 7.31 am*

"its only 1 minute late but it will took 3 minutes if i walk,then i have to run! damn it!"

i run to the class. As i reach the class i immediately apologize.

"teacher,iam sorry that iam late again today.. i didn't mean it but,i..i.. agghhh anyway i prepare for any of you punishment..."

but after i finish apologize i can only hear everyone laughing so i look at them after bowing 90 degrees. I was embarassed because the teacher was not there.

"jiyeon-ah~annyeong!!" and i waved at her.

"annyeong!" jiyeon said.

then i go to my seat which was next to jiyeon.

"where's teacher?"

"she was having a meeting with the other teachers right now,so we were asked to do some question in the maths exercise book",jiyeon said.

''oh okay...lets do it then.."

END OF IU POV

*break time*

#rang rang rang rang#  iu said,"its already breaktime??wowww...time really passes quickly". ":i know right",jiyeon said. Not long after that,"jieun-ah~',some called iu. iu iimmediately look at the door and said,"JOONIE~~~~". "uhmm,hye jiyeon~",joon said. "hye~~~~~",jiyeon said to joon. "so~lets go to the cafeteria and eat there,okay?",joon said to both of them. iu and jiyeon said,"okay!". iu then said again,"uhh..joon,jiyeon,can both of you go first,later i will go there.." "why?",jiyeon asked. "i need to go to the toilet first,okay wait me at the cafeteria~",iu said. "okay~",both jiyeon and joon said. then iu leave both of them and go straight to the toilet.

#after doing some business in the toilet she then decide to go to the cafeteria#

IU POV

"why do i feel like someone was following me from behind?"

i walk as faster as i can but that someone keep on following me but when i turn back no one was there. i brave myself and said

"who ever you are please come out!!"

but there waqs no respond so i just keep on walking again but that thing keep on following me so i look back and said

"just come out!!stop hiding,or else!!!!!"

then about 3 male students came out and they are now getting closer and closer to me. Deep inside my heart i really regret it for trying to be strong.

one of the student said,"you're iu right?"

"y-y-yeah why?"

he said,"wow,you are cute like what people said..."

"what do you mean?"

he said,"do you have a boyfriend?"

"n-n..yes!"

he said,"oh yeah??"

"unn yes!,why are you keep asking me?''

he said,"i didn't believe you,i heard from the others you never had a boyfriend before and even now..."

"i did have one!"

END OF IU POV

meanwhile back to joon and jiyeon.

jiyeon,"where is she?"

joon,"yeah,its already 20 minutes late.."

jiyeon,"i have a bad feeling about this.."

joon,"hmm i think i better go look for her"

jiyeon,"me too.."

joon,"no,you just stay here,what if iu come when we are busy searching for her?"

jiyeon,"okay..."

then jiyeon search for iu.

IU POV

he said,"tell me the truth~"

"i have one..stop asking me the same question.."

he said,"then..tell me his name.."

"........................"

he said,"why didn't you say anything?"

"i don't want too.."

*then that guy grab iu's hand,he push iu to the wall and keep on getting closer to her*

"OUCH! it hurts!"

he said,"it hurts right?"

"let go!let go of my hand!!"

he said,"if you want me to let it go then give each of us a kiss"

"i don't want to!!"

he tried to kiss me but i try my best to escape it. i wish someone was here.i wish someone can help me...please help me....joon..joon..joon..please help me joon..

"JOON!"

i closed my eyes just waiting what will happened after this but when he was almost able to kiss me,someone punch that guy which cause that  guy to fall at the floor.

as i open my eyes,all the male student that disturb me before was gone and only Joon was there infront me.

"it's okay now~",joon said while smiling.

i cried because i was afraid and i was grateful that the male student wasn't able to harm me. i keep on crying then joon hug me.

"it's okay,i'm right here....shh....i won't leave you..i promise.."

"thank you joon.thank you..."

END OF IU POV

joon,"okay lets go to the cafeteria now,jiyeon is waiting for us there right now.."

iu,"okay..."

iu wiped her tears and follow joon to the cafeteria.

*at cafeteria*

jiyeon,"iu!joon!what happened?"

iu didn't say anything because she was still scared. joon who know iu's condition explain it to jiyeon. Jiyeon really concerned for what happening.

*back to the 3 male students*

the guy who grab iu said,"damn it!i won't forgive that guy! how dare he punch me....but i won't give up either. i'll make sure that i will do something to iu!"

SO GUYS~WHAT WILL HAPPENED NEXT??CURIOUS RIGHT?? CONTINUE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY>> DO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBED. =D SORRY FOR :-

1)GRAMMAR MISTAKE

2)TYPO/SPELLING MISTAKE

3)IF THE STORY WAS BORING AND NOT INTERESTING =(