Flash (Himchan)

BAP Drabbles: The and Fluff Collection

I was giggling over the laptop again, watching the gif on the screen as it looped over and over. I just couldn't help it, it was too hilarious. 

 

"What're you giggling about?" A deep, raspy voice came from behind me.

 

I turned to look at him, standing there in low slung sweatpants that exposed the band of his briefs, and completely shirtless. 

Kim Himchan, visual of the K-Pop group BAP, and my boyfriend of six months, was finally home from recent promotion schedules. 

 

"You," I answered with a grin, using all my willpower not to ogle his bare chest. 

 

He raised an eyebrow, curious, and peered over my shoulder at the image on the screen. His pale face suddenly went flush, even the tips of his ears glowed brilliant crimson. 

 

"Why are you looking at that? That was probably one of the most embarrassing things I've done in my whole life."

 

I shrugged, turning back to the screen and saving the file to the hard drive. "Mostly for the flashes. Those skirts really swish high when you dance around. Nice black undies that day by the way."

 

"Hey jagiya," Himchan sing-songed, his smoky voice sending chills down my spine. He was up to something; I could tell by the tone in his voice. 

 

Warily, I turned to look at him again, catching his eye just before he let the oversized sweats drop to the floor, leaving him in only the briefs I'd just been teasing him about flashing. 

 

"How's this for a flash?"

 

His cocky attitude had the response leaving my lips before I even realized what was happening. "Not much of a flash if you go straight for full exposure."

 

He pouted prettily over his ineffective revenge plan for a moment before leaping over the back of the couch to sit next to me. In his underwear. I could feel my hands itching to touch him already. 

 

"Jagiya," he wheedled, snuggling into my side. "Have I told you how pretty you are?"

 

Himchan being greasy with the compliments was a sure sign he wanted something. He continued, "You're so smart and talented. I need you."

 

"You have me, you goofball," I replied, slipping my hand into his. 

 

"No jagi, I /need/ you," he murmured, far more suggestively this time. The innuendo finally clicked in my brain and my body heated immediately in response. 

 

"Oh god," I knew I was in for it now that I'd made fun of him. Himchan was big on torturing me ually to get back at me for teasing him about things. 

 

"No need to be formal, Himchan will be fine. Until I've got you screaming, in any case," he grinned devilishly.