Recovery

Something More

Mark:

I woke up extra early and found myself in the kitchen trying to cook porridge for Jinyoung only ending up burnt porridge and a cut on my finger. So here I am at a shop buying Jinyoung’s favourite abalone porridge.

            “Hyung…” he said as soon as I walked into his room. He was already up and put on a new set of hospital uniform.

            “You look good in that…maybe you should become the model for the hospital…”

            “Maybe I should…what did you got there?”

            “Abalone porridge…your favourite…”

 

Jinyoung:

Omma was gone and suddenly Mark hyung walked in. He brought my favourite abalone porridge with him…how did he knew I was craving for it right now?

            “Here…” he gave me a bowl of the porridge. I took a spoon and it was yummy. “Did you make it?”

            “Nope…I tried but failed…” he said. I saw his finger wrapped with a Band-Aid.

            “What happened to your finger?”

            “Evidence that I’m at cooking…no big deal…where’s omma?”

            “She went out for a while…”

            “How are you doing?” he sat on the bed next to me.

            “Not bad…still sore but I’m gonna be fine…”

            “So, how long you gonna be here?”

            “Another day or two I guess…I can’t wait to get out…I hate hospitals…” I really did…hospitals never brings any good memory to me.

            “Me too…”

**************

Couple of days later…

Jinyoung:

            “Hyung, I’m perfectly fine…” I said as we walked down the street to the school. I was given a week off and now it’s time to get back to school. Mark hyung was carrying my back on his front walking next to me. “I can carry my own bag…”

            “Just shut up and let me carry it…I don’t want you go back and complain to omma…” he said. “Are you ok? Should we stop for a while?”

            “I still can…”

We were walking when someone came from behind and nudged me. The guy just kept running without turning back. I almost lost my balance but luckily Mark hyung was quick with his hands and caught me.

            “Yaa! Watch where you’re going punk!” he yelled. “Are you okay Jinyoung ah?”

            “I’m fine hyung…”

            “If I find that guy, he’s a dead meat…” he snarled.

            “Relax tiger…it’s nothing…I’m not hurt…”

We arrived in class and not too long, I got swarmed by my classmates.

            “Jinyoung ah…aigoo…my poor little baby…” Jia caressed my cheeks. “Tell me who did this to you and I’ll kill him…”

            “It’s not that serious Jia ya…”

            “Thank god…I almost got a heart attack when they say you got hit…I wanted to visit you at home but Mark warned everybody that if anyone made a visit, they’re doomed…” Min said. I looked at Mark hyung and he was staring outside the window with his earphone on.

 

Mark:

I did warn everyone from visiting Jinyoung at home. I knew if I didn’t everyone would swarmed him at home like they did this morning…and he needed all the rest that he can get before going back to school.

I saw the girls swarming him again when the break started and I knew that would happen…didn’t I say that Jinyoung was one of the popular guy at school? I got up and head out to the cafeteria…Jinyoung must be right now. When I got back, I saw there’s heaps of lunchboxes on his table.

            “Jinyoung oppa…here…I made this for you…” a girl came and put a small pink lunch box on his table.

            “Thank you…” he looked at the girl’s nametag. “Yerin ah…”

            “Anieyo oppa…” she smiled and walked away.

Looks like he didn’t need this cream bread I just bought for him. I quietly sat at my table and eat my lunch.

 

Jinyoung:

I saw Mark hyung going out and 10 minutes later, he came back with my favourite cream bread in his hand. I wanted to talk to him but I can’t when I got all these people crowding my table with lunchboxes. I appreciate their intentions but this is just too much for me to handle right now. I saw him sat back at his seat enjoying his quiet lunch.

The bell rang and most if the people left my table…what a relief. I got up and sat at the edge of Mark hyung’s table.

            “Whew!!! What a relief…” I said looking at him. “What you eating hyung?”

            “Cream bread…” he said munching on his food.

            “Really?” I took the remaining bread from his hand and stuff it in my mouth. “This is the real stuff…”

            “Don’t you have tonnes of lunch boxes given by your fans…why don’t you just eat that instead?”

            “It’s not cream bread…you know it’s my favourite right?”

            “Whatever…” he rolled his eyes. “Hey, I’ve seen a 2 year old eat better than you…” he laughed.

            “What?” I frowned. Is there something on my face?

            “Aigoo…” he leaned over and wiped his finger at the corner of my mouth. “See…there’s cream…” and he his finger clean.

I could feel something tightened in my pants. Mark hyung never did anything like that before.

 

Mark:

I could’ve leaned over and the cream with my mouth but this is school and I have to restrain myself. He looked so ing y…and the expression on his face when I wiped the cream and cleaned it off my finger was priceless. I deliberately make it as y as it can be…

            “Um…I gotta go…” he got up and I saw he fixed his pants a bit before walking away.

            “Yaa! Where are you going?” I yelled as he reached the door.

            “Um…bathroom…”

I couldn’t help but chuckled. I guess the things I did does have some sort of effect on him.

Jinyoung: 

I splashed some water on my face and stared at the mirror. What is wrong with me? That simple move making me has a tent in my pants. I looked down and thankfully it has gone down…otherwise I would be walking around with a .

After school…in a dance studio downtown…

            “Jinyoung ah…” Channie hyung greeted the both of us. “I heard from Mark that you got hurt…are you okay now?”

            “Yeah…it’s just a minor accident…thankfully there are no broken bones or anything serious…” I said putting down my bag on the floor.

            “Thank god…listen, I have a new track and I need you to do the choreography for it…” Channie hyung went to the stereo area and popped in a CD.

            “Sure…” I started my stretching routine.

            “What are you doing?” Mark hyung stared at me like I just committed a crime.

            “Stretching…I don’t want to get cramps while dancing…”

            “Are you sure you can do it? I don’t want you to get hurt…” he said holding my arm.

            “I’m gonna be fine hyung…stop being so worried…”

            “If you feel funny, just stop ok?”

            “Yes mom!” I winked.

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! I've reach 60+ subbers aftertwo chapters!!!!!! WEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Happy reading and please flood the comment box below!

ANNYEONG!!