Please Don't

Something More

Jinyoung:

I looked at the clock on the wall and it’s almost midnight…JB went out right after we got back and he didn’t say a word. I saw a box under the coffee table and wonder what’s inside…I’ve been living here for months but haven’t had the time to look around. I opened the box and there’s an album inside…it wasn’t labelled though. I flipped the first page and it was pictures of JB and me…when we’re back in college…

Flashback

            “So, I guess it’s over between you and that guy from that drama department?” JB asked as we’re walking out from the library.

            “Yeah…we’re not fit together…there’s no single thing in common between us…” I sighed. “You know…zero connection…”

            “I can relate to that…” he smiled.

            “Hyung…how come you didn’t date? I mean…there are plenty of girls out there…”

            “Well…I’m not into girls…”      

            “So you’re telling me you’re…” my words trailed off and JB nodded. “I never know…wow…this is a surprise…”

            “I just realised it couple of years ago…”

            “And you never told me?” I stared at him.

            “I thought you know…I mean…gaydar or something…” he chuckled.

            “Hyung, I’m gaydar-challenged if you haven’t noticed…that’s why I dated that stupid engaged bastard for 6 months before I found out he’s about to get married to his pregnant fiancée…”

            “Yeah…”

            “Jackson was so furious when he found out…”

            “Yup…he and I went to that jerk’s house and beat the crap out of him…”

            “You did?” I stopped and looked at him.

            “Yeah…we just didn’t tell you about it…” he smiled.

            “If anything…thank you for teaching that bastard a lesson…”

JB slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

            “You’re welcome…”

End of Flashback

JB has always been my protector of some sort…he went to every single of my dance competition and he’s my biggest supporter…along with Jackson. When I found out that he was seeing a guy from his department during our final year, I was a little disappointed…I mean…I thought I was losing someone important to another guy.

The door opened and I saw JB walked in.

            “Hey, where have you been? I’m getting worried…”

I went towards him. JB held my shoulder and slammed my back against the wall.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked…only to be answered with a kiss on my lips.

He bit my lower lips demanding to enter…I parted my lips and his tongue went wild, exploring every corner of my cavern. I was panting for air he finally broke the kiss.

            “Jinyoung ah…” he said nuzzling at the crook of my neck with his arms wrapped around my waist.

            “Hmm…” I could feel his heart racing against my chest.

            “You’re not gonna leave me right?” his voice trembled.

            “Baby…”

            “Because if you do…I think I’m gonna die…I love you too much Jinyoung ah…” his embrace tightened.

My breath hitched at the confession…

 

Mark:

            “What happened to you?” Jackson said as I walked into the studio entrance.

The bruise from JB’s fist last night still visible although it doesn’t sting so much now.

            “Can you guess?” I looked at him.

            “Ohh…JB hyung…sorry about that…he said that he wouldn’t beat you but I guess I was wrong…”

            “Is Jinyoung here yet?”

            “No…I don’t think he’s coming in…”

Then…

            “Good morning…” it was Jinyoung.

            “Jinyoung ah…” I walked towards him…but he just dodged me.

            “Jackson ah…cancels my class this morning and replaces it tomorrow at 2pm…” he said and went straight to his private office.

Jackson and I looked at each other and he just shrugged his shoulder.

 

Jinyoung:

Seeing JB this morning stirred something in me. I really love him…I really did…then when I came in, Mark hyung was at the door. Why do this have to be so complicated?

I heard knocking on my door.

            “Come in…”

It was Jackson. Thank God…

            “What happened to you? You rarely cancel your class without early notice…” he said sitting on front of me.

            “I don’t think I’m in the right mind to teach right now…”

            “You know the competition is just two weeks away right?”

            “I know…”

            “You wanna talk about it?”

            “I dunno Jackson ah…I think I’m torn between the two…”

            “You mean Mark and JB hyung?”

I nodded.

            “Let me ask you…do you love JB hyung?”

I nodded again.

            “What about Mark hyung? Do you still have any feelings left for him?”

            “No…yes…maybe…I dunno…”

            “That’s not an option…Jinyoung ah…there’s one thing you could do…choose wisely…don’t get tied up by making what you think a wrong choice…look deep inside you…”

Then my cell phone rings.

            “Hello…hey hyung…” It was Minjun hyung, JB’s boss.

            “I need you to be at the hospital now…it’s JB…” he sounded worried.

            “Is he ok?” what happened to him?

            “He’s still in the ER…I think you should come down here…”

            “Ok, ok…I’ll there…” I hung up.

            “Something wrong?” Jackson asked.

            “JB is in the hospital…” I grabbed my thing and dashed to the door.

            “Call me if anything came up…” Jackson yelled as I ran out.

Please don’t anything bad happened to him…I silently prayed.

 

JB:

I opened my eyes and it’s all white…

            “Good to have you back with us Mr. Im…” a male voice greeted my ears. I looked to my right, a young doctor stood up looking at a clipboard on his hands.

            “Where am I?” my head hurts and my stomach felt queasy.

            “You’re in the hospital…did you remember anything happened to you?” he asked with a warm smile on his face.

            “I…I…don’t…remember…”

I tried to remember but everything is kinda blurry to me.

Then…          

            “Baby…” Jinyoung ran towards me.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

His arms wrapped around me.

            “Don’t you dare scare me out like this again, do you hear me?” he said in his usual nagging tone. I missed that so much…

            “Yaa! You’re lucky I found you…” Minjun hyung came.

I racked my brains out trying to remember what happened and slowly things came back to me. I was in the bathroom at the studio…my head was hurting and the when I opened the medicine bottle…oh god…

 

Jinyoung:

I arrived at the hospital and saw Minjun hyung in front if the emergency room.

            “What happened?” I asked.

            “I found him in the bathroom…apparently, he taken too much of the headache medication than recommended.”

My heart stopped beating.

            “Luckily I found him and rushed him here…”

I slumped on the bench. Why would he do that?

            “Jinyoung ah…is anything happened at home? I mean…I’ve never seen JB like this before…”

The doctor came out.

            “Relatives of Mr. Im Jaebum?” he said, taking of his surgical mask.

            ‘We’re here…I’m his boss and this is his boyfriend…” Minjun hyung said.

            “Is he ok doc?” I asked.

            “He’s fine…we managed to pump out his stomach and luckily the pills aren’t digested yet so there should be no complication…I suggest that he seek professional help if you don’t want this to happen again…you can visit him once we move him to the normal ward…”

I looked at JB’s sleeping face…he looked so peaceful.

            “Jinyoung ah…you can go home now…I’ll be with him…” Minjun hyung said, tapping my shoulder.

            “But hyung…”

            “Go home…you had a rough day…get a rest and come back tomorrow…do I need to chase you out?” he smiled.

            “If anything happen, call me…”

            “Yes sir…”

I kissed JB’s lips and left.

**********************************

Jinyoung didn’t come to work for two days and Mark was wondering what happened to him. He wanted to ask Jackson but he know that it was a lost cause…he wouldn’t tell him anything. Mark got a text from Jinyoung earlier asking to meet on the building’s rooftop.

Mark opened the door and saw Jinyoung standing looking over the scenery.

            “Jinyoung ah…” he said walking up to him.

            “You’re here…” he smiled.

            “What’s up?” Mark stood next to him. The expression on his face is hard to read…

            “Thanks for coming…”

            “Yaa…look at the view…I still remember when we used to ditch class and hangout on the school’s rooftop…that was fun…” Mark said glancing over at Jinyoung.

            “Yeah…used to…funny, how that word sounded right now…”

            “Jinyoung ah…is something wrong?” Mark held his arm.

            “I just gonna say this once…what we had is in the past…I’m with JB now…I hope you move on because I did…” Jinyoung said with flat note…

            Jinyoung ah…”

            “I mean it…when you came back, a part of me was so happy to see you…I was so happy until was forgetting about the one that stayed with me throughout these years…”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “It wasn’t fair to him…so…” Jinyoung turned facing Mark. “From now on, please leave me alone…erase everything that ever happened between us…we’re never meant to be together…”

            “You don’t mean that Jinyoung ah…” Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face with both of his hands. “Look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t love me…”

Jinyoung held his breath and stared into Mark’s mesmerizing brown eyes. Two eyes that could see through his soul…

            “I don’t love you Yi-En…move on…”

Jinyoung took Mark’s hands off him and walked away. 

 

Another update...

What will happen next? Stay tuned~~~~~