~ 2

Decisions ~

Hi there everyone, this is Jen.

I just wanted to let you know that this is my first story I collborated with Sophie. This story was born through a weird dream I had one night and I discussed it with my friend here and then it became this full blown fanficion.

This chapter was written by me and I hope you guys enjoy it and thanks in advance.

________________________________________________________

I was shocked to see Jongin, so I did not expect that. Jongin’s only way to express himself was through anger. My face was filled with guilt but at the same time ,I felt that I shouldn’t feel bad for going on a date with someone I liked.

“Hi Jongin.” My heart was pumping and I didn’t know how to act in front of Jongin while Hakyeon was there with me.

Jongin looked at my long wavy hair. He really liked my hairstyle, one of the attributes he liked about me. But, he couldn’t seem to show his feelings any other way. “Jen, you're coming with me!” He said with a mad but insecure voice.

Hakyeon didn’t know how to react to this. He wanted to be able to enjoy a nice date with me without worrying about another man. The older and smaller guy had known about Jongin’s existence but, didn’t know that he was quite involved with my life. Haekyeon politely smiled at the younger male, “So you are that Jongin that I hear about every once in awhile?”

Jongin didn’t like the way he said, 'that jongin'.
He tried to be polite as much as he could, biting his lips a little, “Yes, my name is Jongin.” The younger boy grinned a little with his usual confidence. He just couldn’t stand me hanging around another guy, apart from the guys that we live together with.

The three of us were still in front of the movie theatre. I wanted to get going already. I felt awkward to stand in front of the theater giving each other awkward looks. It was a warm day and I had my long wavy hair down, I dug into my black purse to get a hair thingy out. While I was putting my hair up into a nice ponytail, Jongin tapped me on the shoulder. “Hey,let’s go home. The boys are waiting for us.”

Jongin, the tanned boy tried to make up any excuse to get me away from the darker and older boy.I was in a strange situation and I didn’t want things to get worse so, I lightly hugged Hakyeon.

“Oppa,I gotta go. I need to go cook,it’s my turn to make dinner later on.” Hakyeon didn’t buy any of the excuses but decided to play along. The older boy kissed me on the lips to let Jongin know that the I was his girl, despite what the younger boy might have thought.

I pulled away from Hakyeon’s lips, even if I really didn’t want to. “Oppa, I really gotta go.”

Jongin grabbed me, took me to where he parked his black Acura. He even unlocked the door for me and sat me nicely on the passengers seat. Jongin closed the door fiercely and started to drive but fast.
I was afraid since I had never seen my best friend act like this ever.

Hakyeon stood still in front of the theater. He let me go but regretted doing so.