Chapter 3

Secret Admirer

-Seohyun P.O.V-

 Today was the end of student orientation. I was happy. I came to school with a big smiled in my face. It was make everyone looked at me, but I don’t care.

Suddenly the gate was opened and everyone ran to field to make a line. We weren’t forgetting to take off our backpack and put it on floor. Everyone immediately stopped talking when Siwon oppa stood in podium.

“Attention everybody!!” Siwon oppa shouted. “Today was our last student orientation. So I hope you have a nice day and I don’t want anybody came to punishment room. Understand?” He said again.

“Ne...” Everybody on the field screamed.

“Good. Dismiss.” Siwon oppa said again and went down from podium. We took our backpack and run to class.

“I wondered why we have to make a line before the bell rang. It’s just something not important.” Yuri said after sat in chair beside me.

“Ne. I wondered too. I thought they just was want to make a laugh at us.” I replied.

“Maybe you right Seohyun-ah. It wasn’t something important. But if we didn’t make a line, I’ll swear they were going to order us to stand in there for an hour.” Yonghwa said to us.He was sat in front of our chair.He was my friend from middle school. We weren’t that close. But we were classmates for 3 years so that made us know each other better.
“Haha. Yes, I thought so too. Don’t try to skip that.” Yuri replied.

“But I’m glad because today was the end of Student Orientation.” I said happily.

“Yeah. But I thought today many things will happen. So be careful.” Yonghwa said again.

“Mwoh? What will happen?” I said nervously.

“I don’t know. Maybe they made a very hard task so we can’t finish that and we’re going to have a big punishment.” Yonghwa said again.

“Omo. Eoteokke? I don’t want to get a punishment again.” I shook my head and said worriedly.

“Haha. Yonghwa-shi just kidding. Don’t believe him.” Yuri said to calm me.

“Mwoh? Jinjja?” I asked Yuri. “Yah!! You’re a liar. I won’t believe you again.” I shouted to Yonghwa. Yonghwa just laugh evilly and ran fast. I ran and chased him. But I can’t.

 

-Yonghwa P.O.V-

“Mwoh? Jinjja?” Seohyun asked Yuri. “Yah!! You’re a liar. I won’t believe you again.” She shouted at me. I just laugh evilly and ran as fast as I can. I liked to make Seohyun angry because she was cute. She chased after me. We ran to first floor. Suddenly I saw some of our sunbaenim approached us. So I stopped my run but suddenly Seohyun bumped at me.

“Yah!! Why you suddenly stop? My head is hurt.” Seohyun said while rubbing her head.

“Our sunbaenim have come. So let’s go to our class.” I said to her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to our class.

 

A few days later

 

-Yuri P.O.V-

Seohyun and I walked to library. In the way we met Sooyoung, our friends from middle school.

 “Sooyoung-ah. Anyeong~.” I said to Sooyoung.

“Ah, anyeong~” Sooyoung said and bowed a little.

“We did’t met you for a long time. Where have you been?” Seohyun asked to Sooyoung.

“Ne, I really missed you guys. I can’t come to your class because there are many task and homework. Aish, it’s so tiring.” She said with a sad face.

“Yes, we got many task too.” I said to her.

“Omo, I forget. We have to go to library now. The teacher was waiting for us. See you later Sooyoung.” Seohyun said and waved her hand. I do the same thing to Sooyoung.

“Ah ne. See you later guys.” Sooyoung said. So we walked to library.

 

-Kyuhyun P.O.V-

 I went downstairs with Siwon, Yesung, Changmin, and Yunho. We want to go to library because our teacher asked us to.

“I thought we have to do this task in Siwon’s house.” Yesung said.

“Mwoh? In my house? Why?” Siwon said bothered.

“That’s because you have a good internet connection and you have many game too.” I said to Siwon.

“Yes, Kyuhyun right.” Changmin agreed.

“Arra, arra. But, there’s no game until we finished this task. I don’t want our task abandoned and not finish.”

“Yes, of course. We promise.” Yunho said.

“Good then. I’ll wait you this afternoon.” Siwon said again.

“Okay.” We said together.

We came to library. There just two girl in the library. I bet they were our dongsaeng. We sat in front of them.

“So, what are we going now?” I asked to Yunho. He was leader in our group.

“We have to finish this question. So, later we just need to make a presentation.” He answered.

“Ah, okay then.” We busy doing this question. Suddenly,

“I can’t believe Miss Kim gave us this kind of task. It’s so difficult.” I heard a loud voice came from behind me. So, I turn my head and saw them.

“Can’t you lower your voice a little? We can’t concentrate.” I said to them. I looked at their face. Oh, Is that Seohyun? A girl whom got a punishment from Siwon? I thought. I still remembered the first day we met.

 

-Flashback-

“Waeyo? Why you look at me like that?” I said to her.

“Ah. Anio oppa.” She said. I see her cheek blush slightly.  I can’t stop smiling.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Huh. My name is Seo Joo Hyun.” She answered nervously. I thought she must be scared.

“Don’t be scared. I won’t eat you.” I said and smiled widely.

“Hehe. Arraseo oppa.” She smiled.

-End of Flashback-

 

-Seohyun P.O.V-

 “I can’t believe Miss Kim gave us this kind of task. It’s so difficult.” I said to Yuri with frustrate face. Suddenly, one of our sunbaenim whom sat in front of us turned her head and said,

“Can’t you lower your voice a little? We can’t concentrate.” I saw his face. It was Kyuhyun oppa.

“Ah, mian oppa.” I said and bowed. He just smiled and back doing his task.

“Yuri-ah, Kyu oppa smiled. Omo, I’m really happy.” I whispered and smiled widely.

“You’re jinjja.” Yuri shook her head. I just laugh.

Sometimes I stole a glance at him and when I looked at him, I felt my heart beat really fast. It made me crazy. After we finish our task we still sat in there. It was my request. I don’t want to lose my chance to saw Kyuhyun oppa. But I wondered why Yuri let us stay here. She usually refused my request related to hm. But I don’t care. J

The bell rang. I saw Kyuhyun oppa and his friend started clean up their book and left. So we did the same thing. It was a break time. So we went to Sooyoung’s class.

 

-Sooyoung P.O.V-

“Hey, what’s up?” I said when saw Yuri and Seohyun came closer.

“We just wanted to talk to you.” Yuri said.

“Okay. Let’s take a sit.” We sat in a bench near my class.

“Are you know? Seohyun is falling in love with our sunbaenim now.” Yuri said to me.

“Mwoh? Jinjja? Who’s he?” I asked.

“Yah!! Why you told her. It’s our secret you know.” Seohyun shouted to Yuri.

“He was Kyuhyun oppa.” Yuri said again without caring Seohyun.

“Yah!! Yuri-ah. Are you listening to me?” Seohyun pouted.

“Anio. I can’t hear you.” Yuri teased Seohyun.

“If you don’t hear why you answer my question?” Seohyun said again.

“Haha. Stop it. You don’t have to shy at me.” I said to Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeonghaseyo.. :D

What do you to think about this chapter?

It's good or not? I really need your comment.

You know i'm trying my best in this fanfic.

So i hope you like it. :)

Thanks for your subscribe all. ^^

Again, sorry for my grammar mistake.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment guys.

Khamsahamnida.

Saranghae.. <3333