Chapter 1

Angels brought me here

A/N Yeah...so...here's the first chapter.It's pretty short (I mean REALLY short.) and I think there are many mistakes but I hope you will enjoy it. This chapter is pretty boring TT_TT It's unusual for me to write in English so please be patient with me. qq I try to upload a Chapter weekly so that you know when the chapter is uploaded. I will try to write more next time but it's pretty hard for me qq *hides in a corner*

AND OMG 11 Subscribers?! Thats... so..... *tries to find a word* I don't know but I'm happy! ♥

Okay, enough with that. Here's the first chapter for you!~

~Words count: short 876~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoya's POV

This morning was like every morning. I woke up, got ready for school and had my breakfast My parents where talking about something that didn't interest me, so I didn't listen to them. It's not like they're bad parents or that I don't like them, but I'm not that fond of socializing.So, like I said it was like every other morning. I walked to school with Sungjong my friend..best friend..good friend.. Oh I don't really know. Let's just say he's my childhood friend. I don't really know why, but he is everyday by my side and talks to me about random topics. Like how boring school can be or how he would like to have a boyfriend. Yes, he is gay. That's why he isn't in good terms with his parents. He stays sometimes at my house and talks to me about his problem. My parents doesn't have something against it in first place. I'm bi so it doesn't really matter.

"How was your morning Hyung?~" He chirped and I looked at him. "Just like everyday" I answered shortly and walked with him to my class. Oh Yeah, you should know that. Sungjong is younger than me but he skipped some classes. He is actually pretty smart but acts sometimes like some idiot.

"You know, I heard we get a new student today" Sungjong sat beside me and put his school stuff on his table. "Maybe he is handsome. It's really a shame that we're an all boys school, but there are just a few handsome boys. And most of them are just some dumb players who plays with your dumb heart" He broke his pen with his hands. Yeah.. Sungjong had bad experiences with boys. Especially with one, but that doesn't really matter. "You know, looks is not everything". And with that I just stared out the window.

 

Dongwoo's POV

New life. In this school will start my new life. New teacher, new students and maybe new friends.

I stood there for maybe 10 minutes and just stared at the building. I swallowed and walked towards the door when I was knocked down. "Ouch!" I hit my head on the ground. "Yah! Lee Sungyeol you will halt and get your punishment!" I opened my eyes and say a tall figure before me "I'm sorry, did I hurt you? No? Okay then. Bye!" and then he ran away and another person behind him. "LEE SUNGYEOL!!" confused I sat up and looked around me. "weirdos" I mumbled and got up again. I walked -again- towards the door and opened it. I sighed and searched for the headmaster's office. As I found it after like 15 minutes, I knocked several times until I heard a " Come in". I opened the door and saw the Principal. "Oh, you must be the new student! " I bowed and had a bright smile on my face "Yes, Sir. I'm Jang Dongwoo."He told me about the rules in this school and about.

"Okay then. Let me walk you to your new class." The principal an I walked to my new class. He opened the door (Wow so many doors to open ) and he walked in. Then the teacher came to me and let me in. As I walked in the Principal walked out. Maybe to his room or something like that. "So! We have a new student today. Will you introduce yourself to the class?" I nodded an bowed slightly to the class. "I'm Jang Dongwoo. I'm new here in the city, so please be nice to me~" I smiled brightly. "Hey! You're the one I ran over before, am I right?" I looked around the class an saw the guy who knocked me down. "Ah! Yes, I am ~ ". He smiled apologetic "Since you know each other, you can sit beside him" I walked to the table an sat down. "I'm Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you. And sorry about earlier."

"It's nothing, really. Just hit my head a bit. I' m Jang Dongwoo, but I think you know that." He smiled again to me.

"Don't you think he is pretty cute?" I heard someone whisper. "If you say so." I looked to the window and saw a pretty handsome boy sitting there. "Aw, come on Hoya, he IS cute. And a bit handsome too."

"Who are they?" I asked Sungyeol "Hm? These two? Um, this one is Sungjong. He is pretty cute but can be a diva sometimes and this guy beside him is Hoya. He is very quiet and as far as I know Sungjong is his only friend." Hoya ... "He is pretty good looking." I told Sungyeol "Yes he is but not very popular" he answered me. "Why is that so? Just because he is quiet?" Just because someone is quiet doesn't mean he isn't nice, or am I wrong? "It has other reasons why most or all students don't like him." other reasons? "Yah! Lee Sungyeol and Jang Dongwoo, be quiet the lesson started 10 minutes ago!" "I'm sorry~" we both said in unison and payed then attention. Okay, me not. I was thinking about this Hoya guy. What other reasons could be there? Maybe I can befriend with him.