Chapter XIV

Hostages To.. Lovers?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the surrounding and noticed that no one is paying attention to me. So i turned around and looked at the picture. It was a girl. But she looks more like a sasaeng fan. I just laughed a little and i shook my head. "News these days.. They're so fake." i thought. After getting all that i need i went to the cashier to pay all that i bought. I strolled around the Mall and passed by the Electronics store. The movie they're playing on the screen was Frozen. I remembered Jongup and decided to buy a DVD for him. I went inside and picked out the DVD and paid it to the cashier. When i exited the store i saw a guy. A very familiar guy. And when we made eye contact i realized that it was my Dad. He turned pale when he saw me. I broke the eye contact and walked faster. I can hear him calling my name so i walked faster and entered the elevator down. Right on time the elevator closed right before he came closer to me. When the elevatore dinged i quickly went out and to the parking lot. "Era!!" I heard his call again so i quickly get inside and drove fast. I didn't bother to look at him. His presence sickens me.

After an hour of driving i arrived at Grandma's house. I entered the code and the doors opened. "Noona? Is that you?" "Yes. Now get your hyungs down here please." They all went out of the room and sat around. Of course Junhong sat beside me. I took out my groceries and gave Junhong his favorite Cherry tomato. His eyes sparkled and a big smile took over his face."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter