Chapter I

Hostages To.. Lovers?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoogeun fell to the floor with his hands Clutching his head."Yah! Yoogeun! You okay?! Yah!!" He groaned in pain and she started to panick more. "Noona.. It hurts.." he said. She carried him and drove their Car to the Hospital. They took Yoogeun and went to the Emergency room.. After an hour the Red light went off and the doctor with Yoogeun on the bed came out. The nurses brought him to a room and they're left outside. "What happened to him?" She asked. "I'm sorry but he has a Brain Cancer.. Stage two." Tears rolled down on her face and she sat at the chair. She buried her face on her palms and sobbed quietly. "If we don't do the operation it might get worse and he might Die." The Doctor said. "The K-pop idol group B.A.P has returned afer the DKFC concert. They said that they'll be preparing their comeback after a big break and will be preparing for their concert here at seoul." The reporter said. She stood up and looked at the Doctor. "Do everything you can to save him. Do the operation." She said. "We will. He's in good hands." after their talk she went to Yoogeun's room and looked at his sleeping figure. "Noona will be back okay? Noona will make sure that you'll be okay." She said while caressing his face. She exited the Hospital and drove to her friend's House. She ringed the doorbell and Taejun Came out of the door. "What's with the sudden visit?" He said "I need your help."

♧☆♡♧☆♡♧☆♡♧☆♡♧☆♡♧

"YOU WHAT?!" He said. "You heard me. We'll kidnap them and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter