Bonus chapter #3

You Jerk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

After school, i was walking around with Junie since Jimin had problems. He kinda got into detention and... Yeah. I was so bored to hell so, i called her over. Brilliant right?

 

" Junie, i miss him."

" Yah, don't you miss me? You're always ignoring my calls and going out with him 24/7! How can you miss him?!"

" Get a boyfriend and you'll know."

" Speaking of that, i already did."

" Really?! Who?!"

" But we broke up hours before."

" Seriously? What is wrong with you people? But how long did you two last?"

" a minute."

" You are kidding me right?"

" Nope. He asked me out and i agreed. But then i saw a bunch of pics on his phone."

" So... You dumped him?"

" Not just that, i flipped him. Wow, was that fun. You should see the look on his face."

" Uh-huh.."

 

We headed to the main entrance of the school and i saw.. Jimin? Isn't he supposed to be in detention room?

" you, i need to go."

" Oh okay. Bye Junie!"

" Bye!" She walked away running then my gaze went back to Jimin.

 

" Jimin oppa!" I called out for him but he didn't turn nor answer. Strange..

" Jimin oppa!" Again, i called out for him. But he just kept on leaning at the wall. And something was also fishy.. When did he change out of his clothes? 

 

I approached the guy and tapped on his shoulder. " yes?" His voice was definitely the same but it was a bit husky-ish than Jimin's. " oppa. I called for you just now."

" I'm sorry, what? Oppa? Are you talking to me?"

" Yes Jimin, i'm talking to you. Is there any other Jimin out here?"

" I think you've got the wrong guy. I'm Park Jimin's father.", he chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter