JIMIN'S SIDE OF THE STORY

You Jerk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up due to my annoying alarm clock beeping. It was so annoying that i almost threw it across the room just for it to shut up. Man.. Gotta get rid of it.. How? Impossible. My mom gave it to me and if she sees that it's lost or thrown.. I'll end up having a bunch of more annyoying alarm clocks in my room.

 

Got showered, check the mirror, style my hair to look more awesome and i'm done! I went down to the kitchen and my mom immediately smacked my head. " JIMIN! Wear some clothes!" I looked down to my body.. Oops? I forgot to wear my uniform. " uh.." I quickly ran upstairs to my room, wear my uniform and again, check how i look for the second time.

 

" i'm set." I sat on the dining table and my mom hit my back. " omma! It hurts!" " Jimin! Wear your tie!" I groaned at my seat and rushed upstairs again.. Why is my life this tiring? I used my tie and went out. " satisfied?" Very much. Now let's go to your school." " wait... I haven't ate my breakfast." She held up a bag with food and my fav cofee in. It. " thanks mom! I love you." " as i to you." " and i take that back."

 

She sent me to school and i ran to class with my bag. Must get ready. She'll be here in no time. I sat on my seat, waiting for hours then, she appeared. " the fat as-.. Noona.." My eyes widen as i saw Junie noona next to the fatso. She's back from London already?! " what did you say, Jimin?" 

 

She walked over to me as i stared at her in horror.. She is definitely my living nightmare. " noona..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter