Bonus chapter #2

You Jerk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I finished shower as i got dressed in a shirt and shorts. I was actually getting ready for the date. And for your information, the whole school already knows about our relationship. Yup, wanna know how? The next day after the confessing thing, he became all lovey dovey in public. Like kissing my hand, calling me ' babe', 'baby' and those kinda sort of things. 

 

My parents met him and they immediately liked him. They said that ever since he and I became a couple, i had that kind of glow on my face....? But to me, i look the same. Even Junie said that i looked even more cheerful than usual. I don't know, okay? Don't ask.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

My mom opened the door to reveal Jimin looking hot like usual. But this time, he had brought flowers for me. " she is upstairs." 

" thanks mom."

Don't feel all weird. My mom told him to call her that. 

 

" Jimin?", i said as i peeked from the stairs.

" Hey babe.", he waved at me, making me run towards him. " oppa!" I gave him a hug which he gladly accepted and my mom ,who was watching, chuckled. " you two make a good couple."

" Umma.. Stop embarrassing me."

" Jimin-ah, take care of my daughter for me."

" I will, umma."

 

We both walked out of the house and he lets my hand of his. 

 

" i forgot. Here, i know that you love roses."

" That's so sweet."

" And babe, you look great tonight."

" And you look handsome yourself too."

 

He opened the door of his Audi car and let me in.

 

" So, did you get your ipod back?"

" yeah.. Man.. Don't even remind about it."

" C'mon, it can't be that bad."

" Cleaning her so messy room, clean Poochie's ( A/N: Poochie is Junie's dog.) poo, polish her shoes, clean her freakin' huge library and do her homework for three whole months! You call that not bad?! Wait, scratch that. It was beyond WORST!"

" at least you got your ipod back..?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter