Chapter 1: The Supernatural

Blood Moon

Author's Note

* Hey... This is my first story for asianfanfics, so I apologize ahead of time if it isn't that good... I'm still learning how things work here, with the help of my friend and coauthor Totally07Asian13 and the famous SNSD shipper pokegirl100.... thank you and I hope you enjoy*


 

This may seem like a joke, but it's not, it's real.

The stories you tell your kids at bedtime, to the plot behind the scary movies you watch.

It's all real... they live among you, in co-existience with your life. 

They could be a classmate, teacher, co-worker, friend, even family. 

 They were the original beings of the planet, long before the humans.

 The fairies were the largest race. All fairies are female, and have forms that greatly resemble ours, but they are far stronger and faster than the average human. They were the caretakers of the planet; the ones responsible for weather, climate changes, and the birth of new animals and plants. 

  Each fairy possessed a unique power, designed especially for their tasks. The fairies lived in peace, and harmony with everything around them.

  The vampires were the protectors. They were only male and they too, had bodies similar to ours, but with outstanding features, and unimaginable strength and speed.

  They required blood, and would feed off of animals that were becoming over populated. Their task in the world was to defend the lands from the witches, the only race that was fueled by hate and darkness.

  The witches had no purpose on the planet other than to torture every living being; there was constant attacks towards the fairies and vampires.

  They were hideous, and unlike the other two races, were weak and mortal. They had minions; deformed monsters that only acted on command, with barely any survival knowledge.

  The humans were a creation of the witches. Tired of their simple minded minions; they created slaves who could think, remember, and learn. They wanted pets who could learn their tasks and improve their skills.

The fairies learned of this and pittied the humans; so together with the vampires they fought the witches and saved the humans, placing them in a land protected by an invincible force.

  Since the humans were weak, like their creators; they were susceptible to illness. Their mutant DNA would turn common bacteria into contagions that could wipe out hundreds at once. The fairies had to release the humans from the protected lands, and spread them out, so that they stand a better chance of survival.

Witches who would try to reclaim their 'pets', would get ill and die. Soon the witches population decreased into nothing.

  The last of the witch race, sacrificed herself to place a powerful spell on the vampires. She wanted revenge on the humans, whose illness took away her mother.

  This spell would turn vampires into bloodthirsty monsters, with an appetite for human blood. The spell would break as soon as a vampire found his humanity again; that in a crazed state he was able to find reason and compassion.

 

But that was three years ago...