His POV

You Don't Know Love

"Jinri. I'm getting tired. I need space." I courageously say without thinking twice. I looked at her face. She's flustered but I know that cool off was what I really want. I need space. I'm getting confused in everything, my parents' bickering about her. They're still doubting her even though she had proven herself a hundred times to them. It's tiring the hell out of me. I need to think.

"W-why all of a sudden Chanyeol? What happened? Did your parents told you not to meet me anymore?" She weakly asked. I could sense that she's on the verge of her tears just from the way she spoke. I dared not to look at her because I didn't want to change my decision. Instead, I stayed silent.

"Chanyeol, answer me. I love you. I really love you. Don't do this to me please. Please..." She continued as she cupped my face, making me look at her. She had this sad, pleading look but somehow it didn't took effect on me.

""You don't know love, Jinri. Can you please just let me go today?" I answered with a pissed look. Her eyes widened upon hearing my words. She withdrew her hands and composed herself then took a steb backward.

"Fine Chanyeol. I know what you want. Let's just break up. Let's end this." Sulli said firmly then pulled off the ring on her hand and gave it to me. Then she turned her back to me. She started to walk away from me. Half of me wanted to run after her but the other half had dominated me saying I should just watch her leave and be happy because I would not be suffering anymore because of her.

That night, I drove back to my house alone. I was supposed to be happy but I felt empty instead. I found myself sitting on the floor and crying. Crying because of my coward self, my stupidity. Why did I even thought of that? I shouldn't have said those words to her. I didn't even mean a break up but when she suggested it, I seem to agree. Stupid Park Chanyeol.

And now, two weeks had passed but I can't seem to move on. I feel like I'm suffering more now than before. I still haven't collected enough courage to talk to her. Because of that I always experience sleepless nights. Or even if I sleep, Sulli always appears in my dreams.

Morning came and I found myself lifelessly walking to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth lazily. Geez. Even brushing my teeth reminds me of her. I quickly shove the thought away.

 

Yes, I did.

After brushing my teeth, I looked around in my house and I noticed that all the things she gave me are still here. I haven't disposed them yet. I  sighed.

Why do I feel like I don't want to throw those away when it's the best thing to do? I sighed again. I lazily dragged myself to the stock room to get a box then I started picking out the things from her.

One by one, I carefully scrutinize each item and it just made me reminisce the past. Our past. Then  I came across my cabinet. It has framed pictures of Sulli and I. A smile crept on my face at the sight of those wonderful memories. Memories that I've been trying to erase but I just can't. I gathered those and stacked them on the box. Until I came to my closet and picked out a white sweater. I can still remember its warmth. It's like the warmth of her hugs. I unconsciously smiled upon the thought but then reality hits me and I quickly shoot it to  the box.

Ah. We have couple shoes too. I went to my shoe cabinet and got the pair of shoes. It's a bit worn out but it still looks good. I pushed it inside the box, trying to fit it inside.

The last thing I saw that I know was from her is a metal canister. I opened it and I found a letter. It's from her. I read it again and the words she wrote clearly states that she loves me. She loves me very much but I failed to love her as much as she does. Then I read "I'm always wearing the ring you gave me." I just realized that we had a couple ring. I hurried back to the cabinet and opened one if its drawers. My ring is still there then I wore it again. But I can't see hers. Just then, I remembered that I threw it angrily on the ground the day we broke up.

I immediately closed the box and grabbed an umbrella then rushed to the place where we broke up. 

I carefully put down the box and started looking for the ring.

 

_ - - - - --------------------

OMO OMO. Let me read your comments ^^

My graduation is coming YEHEY!

Guys, you may read this too : https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/629005/changes-in-my-life-chanlli-sulli-luhan-chanyeol-sulhan-fexo

(031514)