1

First Love... Again?!

Third Person POV:

 

"You may now kiss the bride."  The priest had said, smiling at the couple.

Byun Baekhyun looked lovingly at Yun who eye-smiled back at him.  Then they slowly inched forward as they shared their kiss, sealing their marriage.  

No one was there to witness their marriage, none of their parents (They were opposed) were there; they also didnt want to invite their friends.  It was just them and the priest.  They were in their own little world as they kissed and vowed to be together till "death do them part".  But of course, this isnt a fairytale.  It's reality.  And like most realities, there's not much of a happy ending. . . .

12 months later...

"Now sing it with me."  Baekhyun told his students as he tried guiding them along with the melody and notes of the song.

"Aish! Teacher! You ! I'm not improving at all!"  the little kid yelled at him as Baekhyun tried regaining his composure.

*Its cause you're tone deaf, little brat.* He thought, but he forced a smile at the small kid before him and tried soothing the little boy.

"Yes you are.  Just continue working with me like this and you'll keep improving little by little."  He said as nicely as he could.

"Liar!! You're a horrible teacher! That's why you teach in a run-down place like this! I'll never improve with a teacher like you! It'll take AT LEAST 10 years for me to sing even decently!" The little kid yelled back out.

"YA!"  Baekhyun broke as he stood up and yelled at the kid who seemed taken aback, "I'M a horrible teacher?! Have you listened to yourself?! Even the best teacher in Korea couldn't even teach a tone-deaf kid like you to sing! I don't know why your parents keep sending you over here when you obviously don't have ANY talent for singing!!"  He finished yelling and there was silence in the small room.

The kid had tears b in his eyes before he started bursting out in wails. 

"AHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!"  The kid continued crying.

Baekhyun sighed out of frustration as he looked away containing his anger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home:

Yun was in her room at the apartment as she was thinking of new designs for clothes.  She bit the tip of her pen as looked intensely at her drawings.  Then she suddenly put her pen down and ripped the paper off, crumpling it before throwing it in the trash bin.

"UGHH..."  Yun sighed out as she put her head down on the desk.  Her head was hurting from the stress.  Then she looked up, glancing at the clock.

She gasped as she hurriedly took hold of the clock in her small, pale hands.  *8:00 PM.*

"Not again!"  She yelled to herself as she stumbled out of her chair and headed for the kitchen to cook dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AISH!"  Baekhyun slammed the door on the taxi as he got out.  He ruffled his hair out of frustration and looked up to the sky letting out a long frustrated wail.

"AHHH!!"  He yelled as few passerbys were staring at him strangely.  But at this point he didnt care.

"What?! Fired?! just for telling that brat the truth?!"  He wailed again out of frustration. Before entering the Apartment building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yun was hurriedly fixing dinner and making a sloppy job out of it before she heard the door open.  She gasped, urgent, as she accidentally dropped a bowl of rice.

"AISH!."  She yelled to herself as she bent down to clean it up.

Baekhyun sauntered in with a sour expression on his face as he looked at his wife cleaning up the spilled rice.

"What is this? Did you forget to cook dinner again?!"  He yelled at her.

Yun cleaned up the rice and set it back down on the table, "Just lost track of time thats all."  She smiled slightly at him.  "You're home earlier today.  Did you end early?"

He looked at her with scorn before looking down at the dining table, there was a pot of kimchi jjigae in the middle but he couldve sworn he could smell some burnt smell coming from it.  There was some side dishes, like seaweed and meat but the meat looked cold and he could swear the seaweed was old.  And of course there was that rice bowl she was cleaning up earlier when he came in.

He sighed, "I ask you to do one thing. ONE thing as my WIFE.  To just have a simple, clean dinner ready for me when i get home from work.  But no.. for someone as clumsy and simple minded as you, its just too much to ask for."  

"Im sorry.. I was making designs and lost track of time."  Yun said apologetically.  "I promise ill have it ready for you tomorrow."

"No need."  Baekhyun said dropping his bags down and taking his jacket off.

"What're you talking about?"  Yun asked, confused.

"I got fired."  He said bluntly as he went to get a cup of water.

"W-What???!"  Yun asked, speechless.  She followed right behind him as he was getting water.  "Y-You're joking right?"

"When have i ever joked like that before?"  He asked, frustrated and annoyed, before taking a sip.

"But... We have bills to pay... and..."  She said half to herself.  It was true.. It was urgent, they need to pay water and eletrical bills and since he was the only one working, after saying he lost his job... they were in a bit of a crisis.

"Well maybe we wouldnt have that problem if you had gotten some part time jobs and helped out around here."  Baekhyun said, scolding her.

"You know im working hard on my designs-"

"FOr what?? Its not like youre getting ready to take a test and getting into fashion school."  

"I am! It just takes a while to prepare.."  Yun said.

"Yeah right.. I bet youre just playing around at home while im teaching vocal lessons at that run down academy to little brats."  Baekhyun said, getting angrier thinking about the academy.

"I'm doing the best i can-"

"You cant even get a decent dinner ready!"  He yelled out finally.  Before Yun could respond he slammed the cup of water down in his sink and picked up his jacket.

"baekhyun? Where are you going?"  Yun asked as he was leaving.

"Fresh air!"  He simply said as he slammed the door shut.  Yun sighed when he was gone.  He had been doing that a lot lately, getting 'fresh air'.  They had been arguing more recently and Yun felt terrible cause she felt he had the whole weight of money and such on his shoulders while she was practicing designs at home.  

She decided to let him get his fresh air, since he always came back an hour later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey.  Chanyeol! Wanna go to a club? I need to take my mind off of things"  Baekhyun said in his phone as he was in a taxi, heading to the closest club next to where he lived.

"Its alright.  Yun doesnt care."  Baekhyun said as Chanyeol asked if his wife would mind.  Eventually Chanyeol agreed and they met at the club, taking a couple of shots.

"dude.  Slow down.  You dont wanna come home to Yun completely drunk."  Chanyeol said worried for both his best friend, Baekhyun, and his best friends wife, Yun.  

"Right now.. I wanna forget everything in my life.. Including Yun."  Baekhyun said as he took another shot.

"Why did you even yell at that kid?... getting yourself fired."

"Hey! Its not like i could stand that little brat yelling at me all the time!"  Baekhyun yelled as he took another drink.  

"But still.. He was just a little kid.. and besides, you should think about Yun.  What about your bills?"  Chanyeol countered.

"Who cares.. she hasnt been doing anything to help the situation either.. Aish i just wanna forget everything."  Baekhyun said.

"Why'd you even marry her if you guys were gonna be like this?"

"Hey its not like i could predict the future."  Baekhyun said taking another shot.

Chanyeol stayed quiet as he took a shot himself.  

"Heyy"  A woman's voice could be heard as both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked behind them at the woman.  She was a beautiful korean woman dressed in a black minidress and heavy eye makeup.  She looked seductively at baekhyun.

"Do you wanna dance?"  She asked seductively as Baekhyun eyed her up and down.

He thought for a bit and smiled back at her, "Sure."

"Hey."  Chanyeol grabbed his arm, "What about yun-"  Baekhyun shook him off, "Who cares. im gonna have fun tonight."  Then Baekhyun went with the girl to the dance floor before Chanyeol could protest again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Home:

Yun was tossing and turning in her bed.  She looked over at the clock and it was already 9:10.  Over an hour had passed and she was worried about Baekhyun.

*He's usually back by now*.  She thought.  Yun knew she shouldnt worry too much about Baekhyun.  Since he was a grown man.  But she couldnt help thinking maybe he was hurt somewhere.. Yun stood up in bed as she hurriedly went to take a jacket and leave to find Baekhyun.

*If i was baekhyun, where would i be."  She wondered to herself.  Then something clicked as she called a taxi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Club:

"Hey.  You wanna go somewhere more private?"  the woman asked as she was dancing with Baekhyun.  

"You know it."  Baekhyun whispered back.  He was too drunk to process the last few words of her question, 'In private.'

Then she took his hand and led him towards the room as Chanyeol was waiting for them to finish dancing, looking at his watch every few minutes.

The woman led Baekhyun into an empty room and sat him down on the couch.  She then looked at him seductively as she sat down next to him.

Baekhyun reeked of alcohol and he could feel his stress leaving him.  Then the woman trailed her hands on his chest and pulled him in for an abrupt kiss.

Baekhyun took a few moments before he could process what was happening,  Then his eyes snapped wide open as he pushed the woman away.  It took some force but he succeeded.

"Hey! What are you doing!"  Baekhyun yelled at the woman.

"I thought you wanted to have some fun."  The woman said seductively as she inched closer to him with a smile.

"I-I do-"

"Then just let. it. go."  She said softly as Baekhyun felt the influence of alcohol and this seductive lady in front of him, before he let her kiss him again, softly this time.

But what he didnt know was that there was a figure watching them, Yun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yun knew he would be in the club, since that used to be his favorite place to go when he was in high school.  He had cut the habit of going to the club, but he would go a few times if he was stressed just to drink alcohol. 

She knew she didnt have to worry about him with seductive girls in the club, because she trusted him wholeheartedly.  After all, they were each others' first loves.

But seeing the sight before her eyes... made her rethink what true love even was.  Yun was speechless and frozen.  Tears slowly started in her eyes as she saw Baekhyun let a random woman in a black mini dress kiss him.  He didnt even care to push her away.  

Her whole body was trembling as tears started to slowly roll down.  She knew problems at home were bad.  But she didnt think it would be this bad.  The trust she had in him.  The love she had given him, all had disappeared at the sight before her eyes.  Yun felt a flood of emotions: anger, sadness, betrayal.  The one person she couldve trusted had betrayed her.  The one person she felt she could be herself around had left her in the end.

Yun backed away as she started to run out of the club, back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Home:

Yun stumbled home as she fell down on her knees, crying and wailing.  Her face was getting red from the tears and she couldnt control herself anymore.  She clutch her heart and hit her head for being so stupid to trust someone so easily.  To think true love came so easily.

*Babo.  Babo! Babo!*  She continously hit herself as she cried more and more.  she looked around as she glanced at the picture of her and Baekhyun smiling together.  The first date they ever had.  She took it in her trembling hands as she felt new fresh tears overwhelming inside her eyes.  Then she slammed the picture down, breaking the glass of the frame.

She couldnt take it anymore.  Yun couldnt take this life anymore.  This was the final straw.  She couldnt trust Baekhyun anymore.  Yun stood up as she stumbled across to the room and opened her drawer.  Taking out clothes and revealing a white envelope underneath: A request for divorce.  Yun had hesitated but she wrote her name down as she heard the door open and slam shut.

She wiped some of her tears away as she tried to regain her composure.  Yun then slowly walked out with the paper and her tear stained face.

Baekhyun looked like a mess as he was still drunk, and looked towards Yun.  He looked at her confused, "Were you crying?"  He asked with judgment.

Yun didnt say anything as she just stared at him.

Baekhyun sighed, "So now you cry when i tell you one little thing you do wrong?  What are you, a baby?! You're 21 years old! 21!"  He yelled at her.

"Do i look that easy to you?"  Yun asked Baekhyun.

"What?"  He was taken aback at her question.

"Byun Baekhyun... I could take anything from you.  All your judgments, your scorn... anything.. because i loved you. and i trusted you."  Yun said, her voice trembling, tears threatening to fall down again.

Baekhyun just looked at her, even more confused.

Yun shook her head slowly as lifted the paper to him.  Baekhyun looked down, focusing his vision.

"You want a divorce?"  He asked, almost speechless.

Yun said nothing as she looked straight at him in the eyes.

Baekhyun scoffed as he looked down at the paper, "... Of course... You always ran away when things got complicated...  FINE! Its not like our life together was going anywhere anyways."  He said as he looked back up at her.  His words hurt her, but she wouldnt let it show.

Baekhyun grabbed the paper out of her hands as he kept looking directly at her, "Let's never see each other again after this.  Thinking that i threw away my possible singing career for a 'first love' like this... is stupid."  He said getting angry at himself and her.

Yun swallowed her tears and hurt.  "Same here... I couldve been at school studying fashion... if it werent for this.."

Baekhyun just scoffed as he signed the papers...  

And that was how Baekhyun and Yun's marriage had ended.

But its only the beginning of their story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------