B.A.P Jung Daehyun, Yes Sir!

Clueless Romance

Each drop of seconds turns to minutes as if they have their own world stops from the time being, with their two eyes never leave each other stares.

Both Namjoo and Mrs. Kim watches the two like statues who’s being staring each other for a long time.

“Ehem…Ehem…” Namjoo nudges Naeun’s torso to bring her best friend back into the reality.

Naeun blinks her eyes a couple of times while Daehyun still didn’t move on his position.

“Uhmm… I…ah…the cheesecakeisnotreadyI’llbebackassoonasitfinishBye.” she speeds up her talk and immediately runs back to the kitchen area.

Namjoo looks at Naeun with a dumbfounded look as Daehyun snickers a little bit. *How cute* he thought.

Wait…What?!

Did I tell myself that she is cute?

Psh…Yah! Jung Daehyun what’s going on with you?

As Naeun finally reaches the kitchen area, she immediately leans on the door and gives a full blow of her breath.

“What the hell…how did he find me? Did he…No! No! It’s impossible that he really search for me because he realizes that I’m his true love!”

Naeun jumps up and down while her face turns into different shades of crimson red.

Then it hits her….

“Wait….Namjoo said that the guy who buys all my cheesecake was here…and the only guy was here was my Mr. Cheesecake…So that means….”

*Flashback*

“I don’t want to die!” In all her strength, Naeun closes her eyes and grips hardly the break that makes it squeaked. 

Why it is soft?

And it taste like cheesecake…

Are all cars are soft and taste like cheesecake?

Her eyes slowly open and saw a pair of brown eyes staring back at her. Breathing. It’s a man.

The Naeun let go off his lips as she falls off on her bike and makes her collide on the ground.

*End of Flashback*

“That’s the cheesecake that I baked last Monday!” Naeun made a conclusion while folding her arms in her chest.

“That means…we really destined for each other…”

“Thank you GOD!”  Naeun kneels her knees and while praising God for its miracle.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim nudges Namjoo’s torso in which she saw her mother signals her to get Naeun as well Daehyun’s ordered cheesecake.

Namjoo nods her head as she leaves the two behind and straightly walks to the kitchen area where she saw Naeun humming My My from Apink while she ribbons the pink box.

“What’s happening here?”

Naeun just gives her best friend a wide smile while Namjoo gives her a questionable look. “I’m done! Let’s go!”

“Weird…” Namjoo murmurs while eyeing Naeun hopping happily while carrying the pink box. “I will know it later...”

The pink door clings again from the fourth time of the day as two teenage students enters the bakeshop with their eyes roaming around the area.

“Anneyeong Haseyo.” Mrs. Kim bows her head as she saw the two roaming around her bakeshop.

The two girls just rolled out their eyes in which Mrs. Kim tightens her knuckles to calm down their nerves. “This two little brats! They don’t how to respect elder people!” she whispers while eyeing the two who was looking at her cakes.

“Ji-won unnie, I’m hungry…” the chubby braided girl named Lee Soji tugs the end Ji-won’s shirt as she spanks the girl’s hand away from her shirt.

“Yah piggy… We are here to piss off Naeun… So stop your stomach from grumbling or else you are my victim for this day. Understand.”

 The chubby braided girl gulps her saliva and nervously nods her head. “I’m sorry unnie…”

Suddenly they both heard the kitchen doors open as they saw Namjoo and Naeun walks out with a pink box on her hand.

Both of their eyes pry Naeun’s movement as she merrily walks towards the blonde man calmly sipping his coffee at the corner.

“It’s Da-Da-ehyun Oppa!”  The fat braided pig nosed girl shouts while she pointing her finger where Daehyun is seated.

“Daebak! He is really handsome! But why is that nerd talking with him?”

 “Aish… That !”  Ji-won clench her fist as she stomps her feet and she starts marching towards Daehyun and Naeun at.

 Naeun long flowing hair pulls up as the box she was currently holding slowly drops on the floor while Daehyun became astounded from the scene.

“Yah! Nerd girl! Don’t be close to my Oppa! ”

“Ji-won?” Naeun tries to free her hair from Ji-won’s grip as Ji-won starts to pulling it up more. “Please stop… Ji-won!”

“An ugly like you shouldn’t dare to talk with Daehyun Oppa!”

Daehyun Oppa…Daehyun Oppa… Ding! Ji-won’s voice rings up on Daehyun’s ear as he snaps his senses and turns back on reality.

Daehyun immediately grips Ji-won’s wrist as he glares on her.

“Don’t you dare lay a single finger on her…” He said with a cold tone with his eyes flaming up in anger.

“O-oppa… I…I just wanted to protect you from this .”

Daehyun gives her a hiss and grips her wrist more tightly. “I don’t want to see your face ever again… even near to Miss Son. Do you understand?”

Ji-won’s eyes almost tear up as she loose her grip on Naeun’s hair. “Why oppa?”

“Because…”

Because what?

I didn’t like her… She just made my favorite cheesecake

And we just accidentally kissed

So what? Why am I doing this?

“Because she is…min—“He was cut off by a familiar female’s voice that was just entering the shop.

“Daehyun-ie!” A sweet familiar voice was heard as they all turns their head to the petite beautiful woman who was walking towards their direction.

“Is…that?” Ji-won squints her eyes as the girl waves her hands on her and smilingly looks back at Daehyun.

“Noona…Why are you here?” Daehyun widens his eyes as he saw Sunhwa smiling in front of him with her arms slowly clings on his left arm.

“How dare you to leave me at the car while I’m sleeping? You make me worried.” Sunhwa pouts her lips while Naeun just look at the two who looks like a couple.

She immediately excuses herself from the crowd as Ji-won notices it. “Yah Nerd girl…Do your dreams already falls?”

“Oppa and that girl was already a couple. So don’t let your dreams high.” Ji-won let out a smirk as Naeun eyes almost tears up.

With her disappearance, Daehyun abruptly feels that there is something missing in the crowd. With his eyes roaming around, he spotted Naeun was nowhere to be found.

“Daehyun-ie…Let’s go?”  Sunhwa shakes Daehyun’s arm a bit as he gives her a blank expression and nods his head.

“Wait… how about the cheesecake?” Mrs. Kim runs after them as they both stops walking and looks back to the middle age woman in front of them.

“Do you order cheesecake for me that’s why you left me in the car?”

“Uhmm…actually…”

“It’s alright Daehyun-ie… being with you is already your gift for my birthday.”

Sunhwa kiss Daehyun’s cheek in front of everyone as well as Naeun who just goes out from the kitchen area.

Both of their eyes met but not like the exact feeling they both feel earlier.

A single tear fills up on her eyes

A hint of mixed emotions were visible on his eyes

Too many emotions for one day, but he know one thing for sure… there is something wrong between in his heart.

That whenever he saw Naeun, it makes his heart skips a beat