can't think of a title kekke

when + meets -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

wow 100+ subscribers and 5 votes already !! *bows*  thank you~  enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

author's POV

 

 

" I'll marry you ! no matter what kind of sickness you have ! even if you can't walk or stand , or even when you can't have kids !

I'll still marry you no matter where or how i met you , i'll fall in love with you , if i can meet you again , against the 7 billions to 1 odds , and even if your body can't move i'll still marry you . "

 

the pearl-like looking liquid flowed down her cheeks, leaving a wet line in the path , she no longer had control over her body as she lifted her knees up hugging them . soon she curled  into a ball , seriously if there was someone in the house they would think that she's a statue or something . she lifted her head up continuing to watch the anime , soon other tears started showing on the corner of her eyes , when a tear was about to fall down it was stopped by a loud dolphin-like screams coming from the stairs .

 

" YAH ! IM YOONA HOW DID YOU GET IN ? " the messy haired person yelled

" chill unnie , i have a key remember ? "

 

soon , her annoyed expression changed into a worried one when she saw how puffy and red yoona's doe-like eyes were , hurrying to the couch she cupped the latter's face and wiped the tears off , if someone saw them they would think that they are lovers but actually they're really good friends , jessica even thinks of her as a younger sister .

 

" mind telling me what happened ? " she said and pushed the other girl's head letting it rest on her shoulder

" nothing unnie , i was just watching something "

" geez , i thought she rejected you again WAIT ! " jessica pushed the crying girl's body rather strongly letting it hit the floor with a loud bang " YOU WERE CRYING OVER THAT STUPID CARTOON AGAIN ? "

" for the thousand time , its not a cartoon , its an ANIME ! " she then got up , wiping the imaginary d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter