Just a teaser of what's in the oneshot!

Ideal Type Wannabe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun haven't you noticed that I'm always have liked you?" 

"You do?" I ask shocking after Suho oppa confess to me suddenly.

"Yes, I do. The girl I'm always describing as my ideal type was you and always have been."

" I'm really shock. This is real right? Please don't tell me it's only a dream."

"It's not a dream Seohyun. I'm real. I'm Suho. I'm really like you so if you feel the same, please respond back?"

"huh" Then suddenly Suho pull me toward him and crash his lip on mine. 

Omg! Please stop the time and let me savored this moment first! He kiss me! I'm the happiest girl in the world!

He suddenly stop the kiss. Why you stop oppa? I complain in my mind.

Why are you not responding back to my kiss? You don't like me? He asked me. Oh oppa, you just don't know how much I like you. I'm crazy over you. But I must keep calm first. And I would love to kiss you back oppa but I don't know how?

"I don't know how to kiss you back." I confess and blushed. So embarrassing and I saw him laugh at me.

"So, that mean you like me too but just doean't know how to respond back to me?"

"Then I'll teach you"

"Really?"

"Nae"

Wah! My dream finally come true! 

 

 

 

 

 

"But unnie, I'm just another fan girl of him, do you really think I can stand a chance with this plan?" I ask Sooyoung unnie saddly.

"We never know until we try."

"Okay then! Let do it!"

 

 

"Unnie, is he coming yet?" I shout getting impatient.

"Yes! Yes Seohyun! Suho is coming! Hurry and do what we planned."

"Okay!"

I sit beside the window and pretend to read a book and tuck my hair behind my ear. You guy probably wondering why I am doing this, it's because Suho oppa say he like this kind of scene. I am trying that o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter