Conceited Chanyeol

Hyoyeon's Chanyeol (Untitled Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"PARK CHANYEOL! WAKE UP!" 


"Ugh!" Chanyeol groaned "5 more minutes please, Yoora noona"


"Huh? What Yoora noona? Is my voice like your noona?" 


"What are you saying noona?" Chanyeol said. He open his eyes to see who is talking to him. "Huh? What are you doing here Wooyoung hyung?" Chanyeol get up from his bed.


"Did you forget that I always wake you up every morning wherever we go to school?" Wooyoung said.


"Hehe mianhae I forgot" Chanyeol rub the back of his neck.


"Get up now, we still have 55 minutes"


"WHAT?!"


"I said we still have 55 minutes so be faster" Chanyeol immediately get up from his bed and go to the bathroom.

 

After 25 minutes

 

"We'll going now, Yoora noona, Dara noona!" Chanyeol said getting his car key.


"Neh! Take care Chanyeol-ah, Wooyoung-ah!" Yoora said. Dara just wave at them smiling.


"Neh! Annyeong!" Wooyoung and Chanyeol said.


"Hyung! Where is your car?" Chanyeol ask.


"I left it in my house" Wooyoung said "I'll just ride with you"


"No! Don't ride Batman!" 


"Huh? Who the is Batman?" 


"My car's name"


"So childish" Wooyoung said. He open Chanyeol's car door and went inside. He lock the door so Chanyeol cannot shoo him.


"Yah hyung! Get out from my car!"


Wooyoung lower the car window. "You know, don't be so childish. Just drive, we only have 30 minutes left and Taeyeon text me that they are waiting for us"


Chanyeol just went inside the car then glared at Wooyoung.


"Yah yah! Don't do that, I'm your hyung!" Chanyeol just ignore him and start the car.


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Wooyoung scream while holding tighly on the handle of the car. He scream because he feels like he is riding a roller coaster.


"CHANYEOL! JUST SLOW DOWN!"


"But you said that we only have 30 minutes left and they are waiting for us. So, I speed batman" Chanyeol said innocently.


"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP CALLING YOUR CAR BATMAN? IT'S SO CHILDISH!" 


Chanyeol ignore him again and he accelerate the speed of the car.


"YAH! JUST SLOWDOWN!" Wooyoung shouted. Chanyeol slow the car,  the slowness that can make you annoyed. 


"ARE YOU CRAZY? Can you please fast the car. Just a LITTLE fast" Wooyoung said annoyed emphasizing the word little.


Chanyeol drive his car normally "Hahahaha sorry hyung, your face is so funny" He bursted laughing.


"Well, you're not funny"


"Hahaha I'm really sorry hyung" Chanyeol said still laughing.


"It's okay" Wooyoung said "I heard to Taeyeon that you burst out your anger last night to Hyoyeon that she cried"


"Ah, yeah that"


"What did you say to her?" 


"I just tell to her my true feelings, that I don't love her. I always say that to her and she didn't cry. Is there something wrong with what I said that she cried?" Wooyoung smacked Chanyeol's head "Why hyung?"


"Of course there is something wrong with what you said, I know that you always tell that to her, but this time you bursted out your anger, maybe she is hurt because of that" Wooyoung said "What if Hyoyeon 
wouldn't love you anymore? What would you do?"


"Then I'll be happy"


"Are you serious?"


"Yeah. I just want us to be bestfriend not anything else"


"Tsk tsk. You'll eat w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter