Chapter 11

Road Life

 Wiii... my last gift for this day! wahahaha Road Life.. yeah!

Hi guys it's me again! *wave* *wave* waaahh I can update 3 in a row?? WAAAH impossible

there's nothing I can say now LOL

I know that you won't enjoy reading this one.. okay i'm now a spoiler.. NO HYUNMIN MOMENTS HERE! DEFINITELY NONE! O____O

you can rant at me thru pm or comments if you dont want the way the story goes HAHAHAHA such a bad girl again :)))

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS CRAZY AUTHOR HERE! :DDDD

 

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK?? HEHEHE

PS: no edits so sorry for the grammatical errors :)))
 

Just want to share this edited pic!! FINALLY I NOW KNEW WHO WILL GONNA BE KENJI!! :">

Tada!! hehehe

it's very suitable for the happenings now!! :DD

So Min when she's with Hyun Joong when they were in high school - CHECK!
So Min with Kenji a.k.a Si Wan when they are now professionals/matured - CHECK!



=================================================================== 

 

I’m here at a cafeteria where I’m meeting the representative from that certain network. Okay here’s the deal, if it’s a good offer then I will go back there but if it’s not, I will continue my career here. I have a good start here, I can’t leave this one.

“Oh.. Hello, sorry for waiting you.. Forgive me Miss Jung, it’s my first time here so I’m not used in the places. By the way, I’m Jang Min Ji. Nice to meet you, just call me min ji please”

“Ohh, hello Miss Min ji.. ohh min ji I mean. I’m So Min, but please call me sara, I’m used to that name now hehe”

“okay, if that’s what you want sara.”

“so what brings you here min ji? I’m sorry I’m not a formal girl haha”

“ohh sara, we really love your stories here. We’ve done a research about your background and we found out that you are a Korean. The president of our company was amazed by your ideas and he wants to have a project with you.”

“but min ji, I have a stable job here. I don’t think I can leave new York now..”

“don’t worry sara, it’s your choice if you will stay in Korea or not. Besides, our president is just requesting for one special project. Just think of it as your vacation too”

Hmm.. should I accept it or not? Confused now >.<

“so what’s the catch if I accept it? Does it make a difference to your regular scriptwriters?”

“ofcourse it’s a special case if you’re the one who will write the script.”

“okay.. Is that so? I’m so flattered ^^. By the way, what’s the genre of the “supposed-to-be” project?”

“hmm.. it’s a love story.. I think?”

“and who are the leads? I’m just saying my thoughts min ji, it may sound rude to you but who will spend some money importing a scriptwriter from other country for just rookie actors or actresses. Mianhe if I sound too proud”

“no sara, you’ve got a point. Actually this project is already planned by our president and we are already arranging the cast now. What we are sure is the male lead. The male lead is one of the most popular bachelor actor in SK.”

“ohh.. I’m just curious of the cast.. but.. how about the female lead?”

“uhmm.. I’m not sure about the female lead. Well, addition to the male lead, he graduated this year. He was a top student of Seoul University.”

Waeyo? Seoul university.. wait.. wait..

No.. don’t be a pabo so min! I’m sure he is not the actor min ji is talking about. It’s impossible right?

But what if..

There you go again sara.. what’s wrong working with him right? You don’t have a bitter past with him right? You agreed to stay friends. I’m sure you can still be friends. You don’t have a bad break up right?

And here I am talking to myself. I guess I’m crazy now..

“….hey sara, are you still with me?”

“I’m sorry.. just spaced out a little bit. by the way, if you don’t mind, can I ask something?”

“sure”

“uhmm.. what’s the name of the male lead? I think I should research about him by now haha”

“I think it’s better if you will meet him personally…. Wait.. so you’re also interested doing this one?”

So min just smiled to min ji. Indicating that it’s a yes from her.

“so.. sara, it’s a yes now. You can’t back out now!!”

“what?? There’s no contract signing yet. Haha”

“just kidding. So we will provide your papers and your plane ticket to korea. If it’s possible, can you fly there by next week?”

“I will inform you about that matter. So when are you going back to korea min ji?”

“our president needs me by the other day. so I guess I’m going back home tomorrow sara. So I guess I will bring a good news for our president. Haha. ”

“I guess so. Haha”

“I will just call you frequently sara okay?”

“okay. It’s nice meeting you!”

“and we are very honored to have you in our company sara”

“oww thanks, but I think it’s too much. And I’m just a newbie in this field you know.”

“you have a wild imagination sara. You’re a great writer.”

“cheongmal gomawo!”

“I will leave now sara! Nice meeting you too”

“bye! Take care”

====================================

Two days have passed and so min got her papers and her plane ticket. She decided to have a date with kenji this night because she plans to leave Korea the day after tomorrow. She already called kenji about their date and since it’s a farewell date.. she wants this date to be so special.

//“honey, I’m on my way to your house now..”

//“yes.. I’m almost ready”

So min picked her best dress. She picked her silver one shoulder mini dress.. As in mini dress

*ding*

So min opened the door revealing a handsome kenji infront of him. Kenji is wearing a blue longsleeve with tux.

My boyfriend is really handsome!

“hey.. so min.. you’re so.. so gorgeous!”

Kenji’s jaw dropped since so min opened the door revealing her appearance. Imagine his expression because of what he saw. So min wearing a silver pumps, with large circle earrings, the cross necklace that she always wear and her MINI DRESS.. define mini? Well it’s up to her mid-thigh and that exposed how so min became a goddess.

So min just blushed to what her boyfriend said. Everytime kenji complements her, she can’t help but to blush at him.

“thanks.. so let’s go?”

“yes..”

Kenji offered his arm to so min, saying that his girlfriend should cling to him and as what he expected, so min clings onto his arms.

“wait who’s car is this?”

“hehe. It’s mine sara”

“really? Since when kenji?”

“I just got this yesterday.. this is the thing that I want to show you. Our favorite car.. I’ve finally have it!!”

“waah congrats honey!”

“I want you to first know it since I bought it for us.”

“what? you bought it for us?”

“yes! Come on. I’m hungry now! Haha”

“psh.. my boyfriend is a pig hehe kidding! Come on mister bigtime! Haha”

And they both rode the car. It took them 15 minutes to reach their destination. Kenji brought so min in a five star restaurant in New York. But the restaurant seems close.

“kenji. Let’s look for another place. That’s closed.”

Kenji just smiles and he walks towards the door.

“come sara.. open the door.”

“hey what are you planning?”

“just open it..”

So min followed what kenji said to her. She opened the door and to her surprised, the lights went on, music swells along and she saw a table with two chairs at the center of the hall.

“wow.. hey! Why did you do this?”

So min almost cried on what she saw. She’s almost teary eyed because of this romantic thing that kenji had done to her.

“hey honey, stop crying..”

“sorry.. this is so beautiful! Really thank you!”

So min hugged him tightly and afterwards she reached kenji’s cheek for a quick peck.

“thank you again kenji”

“no I want to thank you.. this is nothing compared to you.. Compared for having you”

So min just gave her sweetest smile to kenji with her honey gaze.

“come let’s eat first”

“yes!”

They sat in the chairs and started to eat the meals. It was all so min’s favorite food including the Korean foods.

“wow.. this is too much kenji..”

“uhmm so.. is this our last meeting? Haha”

“of course not! it will only lasted for about 5 months hahaha”

“why is it that long?”

“uhmm you know sometimes I need revisions of scripts right haha”

“aww how I wish I could go with you..”

“I also hope for that… hope you can come with me to Korea.”

“hmm I’ll try my best to free my sched for you”

“aww that is so sweet”

Kenji pinched so min’s cheeks

“ouch! Waaah my boyfriend is such a baddie!!”

“hehe.. do you want to take this dance?”

“wow.. sure”

They both stood up and walk into the middle of the empty dancefloor. The spotlight began to light focusing on the couple. They start to sway. It is a sweet dance

“Sara.. I really really love you”

Can I answer I love you too?  kenji.. definitely.. I assure you.. I can say those words to you in no time…

So min just hugged kenji so tightly.

“I will definitely miss you kenji!”

And kenji kissed her lips for one last time.

================================================================

“President, we would like to inform you that sara is already at gimpo airport”

“Thank you min ji. Just fetch her okay?”

“okay president”

Minji exits her way and she immediately go to gimpo airport.

//”Hello”

//”hello, this is MBC’s president.. I would like to inform that the said project will be possible. I have the scriptwriter now ”

//”Yes president. I will say it to hyun joong”

//”thank you. That’s all.. goodbye!”

//”goodbye”

==============================================

“sara hey!”

“oh min ji! Thanks you got my call?”

“yes! Come on.. I think you need a rest..”

“well where are we going?”

“to a hotel in seoul”

“ohh Seoul..”

Wow.. Seoul.. I felt so lively again. Fighting sara fighting!

 

==================================================== 

Please you can hate the story if you want hahaha.. comments please!! it will be highly appreciated if you can comment after you read.. even if it's negative it's highly welcome!! :DDD

next update... 1-2 days after I post Spill It Out! :)