Chapter 10

Road Life

 

“Sara...”

“yes kenji?”

“uhmm.. it’s just that, my mom and dad want to meet you..”

“omo! Really?”

“yes.. infact I’m here to fetch you..”

“but.. but..I’m..”

Kenji holds so min’s trembling hands. He feels that so min is slightly feeling anxious because of his announcement.

“hey.. don’t be nervous.. trust me, it will gonna be alright..”

“*exhales* okay! I trust you.. but but, what if they don’t like me?”

“it’s impossible! Geez how can they dislike a person like you?? No you’re not a person, you’re an angel, a beautiful angel that God sent to me..”

So min blushed on what kenji said. They’ve been dating for about 3 months now and so min admits that kenji eases all the loneliness that she suffered. She’s really happy when she’s with kenji. Kenji never fails to bring happiness to her whenever she feels lonely or sad.

Maybe I’m inlike with him now.. hihi.. how could you kenji!!

“since when did you become a cheezy person like that mr kenji kim?”

“since I met the girl whose name is Sara Jung”

So min can’t help but to smile widely. She’s really amused by kenji’s words to her.

“tss.. okay fine fine.. but I need to go to the salon. I don’t want to fail the expectations of your parents”

“you don’t need the salon.. you’re just beautiful just the way you are..”

“hey! You’re making me blush” and so min taps his shoulder lightly.

“come on sara, mom will make her special steak for the dinner”

“really! Aww that’s so kind of them.. but I’m really nervous kenji. My heart seems like exploding.”

“here hold my hand everytime you feel nervous. It is an assurance that I will never leave you”

“gomawo!”

===========================

“Eomma! Appa! We’re here”

“Ohh kenji, and you must be sara right?”

“yes ahjumma.. uhmm.. Ahjumma and Ahjussi I’m Sara Jung nice to meet you” and so min bows after the introduction.

“Oh hello Sara, I’m Kenji’s mother nice to meet you.. wow, you’re so beautiful,, your girl is so pretty kenji”

“ofcourse eomma! I want the best haha”

“naughty kid.. by the way, this is kenji’s dad.”

So min just smiled to kenji’s mom and dad.

“oh by the way, let’s eat now.. haha I cooked steak for us..”

“ahjumma thank you!”

“your welcome sara, come on let’s eat”

=============

“I heard you’re a scholar from korea”

“yes ahjumma”

“wow, kenji’s really lucky to have you.. what a smart girl”

“no ahjussi, I think I’m the one who’s lucky because I met kenji hihi”

“aigoo so sweet..”

“honey, I think I hear some wedding bells already..”

“hey appa, eomma it’s too early to say that..”

“why? You don’t want to marry so min?”

“I really want too but we’re too young.. we should study first”

“our kid is really a man now honey..”

“I guess you’re right honey..”

The dinner lasted for about an hour and it was filled with laughter. Kenji’s parents like so min that much. They found out that so min is a humble girl and they want the girl to be kenji’s partner for a lifetime.

“hey they really like you”

“huh? Wha.. wha.. I think they’re just courteous to their visitor.”

“seriously, they really like you sara.”

“ohhw, I’m touched.. I really like them also..”

“hahaha it’s funny when my eomma always says that I’m rooting to sara to be your wife”

“hey stop that wedding jokes hahaha it’s too early for that”

They are now infront of so min’s apartment. Kenji accompanied so min on her way home.

“so I think it’s the time to say good night kenji”

“ah yes.. good night sara”

“good night kenji”

And so min turn around to enter the gate of their apartment but suddenly..

“heyy ken..”

His lips and my lips have met…

“I just want my good night kiss from my beloved girlfriend”

And kenji rapidly ran off.

 “GOOD NIGHT SARA!!”

Kenji said it while waving his hand.

Goo.. good night

The kiss..

Our first kiss together..

But nevermind..

One thing I know..

I’m inlike with him.. J

=======================================

Wooow, I can’t believe that I have already graduated from college. I’m now an official writer. Omo!!

Currently, I’m working as a script writer. I can write scripts for movies and series. For six months I’m working here in New York, I have done 3 movies and a series.

“boo!”

“OHH!! Hey kenji, stop bothering me hahaha, ”

“uhmm.. let’s eat together please please..”

“arasso, arasso! Wait for me downstairs, I will just fix the mess here okay?”

“okay thanks!” and kenji gave so min a quick peck to her lips and he brushes off.

“that guy.. tsk tsk..”

Ohh.. if you’re curious if me and kenji are still together. Well the answer is .. yes. And we were happily been together for about 4 years. I really feel comfortable when I’m with him and he’s kind. By the way, kenji is working at a certain newspaper company as a newswriter. Wow, I’m really a proud girlfriend because my boyfriend really writes so well. I don’t know, he’s into newsmaking and I’m fond of fictions or non-fictions stories. Someday, I want to write my own love story.

It’s been also almost 4 years since I talked to mina and juri. I’ve been so busy for the past years because of school stuffs. I wonder what happened to them now. Seriously, I have no news about them.

Wow! I never knew that next week is our 4th anniversary. This relationship, I don’t know, it’s almost perfect that we almost don’t argue at all. I’m a spoiled girlfriend to kenji seriously that’s why I really really like him. Kenji is such a sweetbone and me? I don’t know, why do I feel that I’m still shy to him or whenever we’re acting so sweet I don’t feel anything ohh no.. I think I’m just having PMS on that times hahaha..

“Sorry, did you wait for too long?”

“no haha but I’m too hungry now, let’s eat?”

“sure!”

==================

The couple are now walking along the streets of NY hand in hand.

“So Min??”

“huh?”

“You are so min!!kyaaah!”

The girl just hugged so min so tightly.

“wait.. Juri?? What are you doing here??”

“Omo! So min! you’re really beautiful.. I’m a stylist here hehe.. I left seoul because there’s an offer here. How are you?”

“I’m better than fine juri.. I miss you a lot! I really really miss you juri! Hope mina is with us today”

“I cant believe that we will see each other here. Mina is a successful cartoonist now. You should see her works.”

“really? Ofcourse I will read her works some other time. ohh by the way I want you to meet kenji”

“hello miss! I’m kenji, Sara’s boyfriend”

“omo! This is your boyfriend so min??”

“ahh.. ye..yes”

“what a perfect couple omo.. he’s so handsoooome!!”

“hey juri, you’re overreacting haha, hey want to eat with us?”

“ohh sure I would love too so min!”

===================

“ohh sara sorry but the company is finding me now, can I left you girls now?”

“ohh sure! Take care okay?”

“of course I will” and kenji gave his goodbye kiss on so min’s cheek.

“yah! he’s so sweeeeeet so min, I envy you”

“he..he.. I know right?”

“he’s really inlove to you,… hey do you love him?”

“I really really like him juri”

“I said love not like.. I guess he’s still there inside you heart”

“who?”

“who else?”

“ohh hyun joong… I do not know juri, but I’m really happy when I’m with kenji. He really makes me happy always”

Why can’t I say that I love him. Why? We have been together for four years. Four years full of fun and more mature relationship.

I guess six is really greater than four.

*ring* *ring*

“excuse me juri for a moment”

“okay take your time”

//”hello”

//”uhmm can we talk to miss jung so min please”

//”yes, this is jung so min, what can I help you?”

//”miss jung, this is MBC korea and we would like to have a little request from you.

//”yes what is it?”

//”tomorrow, our company’s representative will meet you for a simple dinner, our company has an offer”

//”why? And what’s the offer?”

//”I think it’s up to our representative tomorrow. Can you meet with him tomorrow evening? If that’s okay with you

//”Sure.”

//”thank you miss jung”

//”your welcome!”

“what’s that so min?”

“uhmm MBC? From Korea I think..”

“ohh MBC, why did they call?”

“I don’t know.. an offer I think..”

“ohh MBC, I think hyun joong has an upcoming drama from that network.. I just came here the other day.”

“ohh really?”

“yes”

Suddenly, why am I so excited to know the offer from that network?

================================================================================================== 

happy new year ^^

nevermind the update kidding ^^ sorry sorry sorry ^^