ruined "date"

Hiding Inside Myself

A few minutes they already arrived in the ranch. Jongin brought her first in the coffe plantation, then in the strawberry and watermelon farm.

"You've never been here, have you?

Naeun just nod, she wanted to tell him that he doesn't gave her the chance to explore the whole ranch because he always get mad with Kyungsoo if ever they go far away.

"It's so beautiful here, Jongin. And that forest over there, is it still part of your property?" She said as she pointed the forest not far from where they are.

" That is still a forest, Naeun. Its is owned by us. There's a lot of beautiful small waterfalls inside and only me and my kimskim's fami,y have been there. I will bring you there some other time, i still want you to see the other part in the ranch and farms".

"This ranch is so wide and big,Jongin. I think one day is still nkt enough for us to visit the whole ranch".

Jongin laughed." If your just going to walk."

He turned to her and stare at her. She avoid his stare, her heart beats so fast just by him looking at her. That moment he saw a different side of him. And she feel glad about it.

"Did Kyungsoo-oppa finish his studies?".She suddenly ask.

Jongin shook his head." Kyungsoo doesn't like the life here in the ranch. He shift another course that he really likes. And he is now working and had a good job in the states in one of the biggest construction company there. I received an oversaes call from him lastnight, and he will come the nextday".

"How did he cope up with the death of your.....i mean uncle donghae?".

Jongin heaved out a deep air in his chest." It's natural for him to get shock and grave for it. He is close to Dad, but he will get over it".

"Let's go under the tree over there and eat the food we brought. You must be hungry cos it's almost one o'clock already."

He go down the horse first and lend his hands towards Naeun to him her go down the horse. He toom of the picnic basket that was tied beside the horse. He put on the picnic cloth and put the basket.

"Let's eat," He smiled to Naeu  who was just looking at him and feeling new to his actions. "Sit down and stop looking at me like that."

"What's our lunch?". She asked to change the topic.

"The one that is easy to cook. Fried chicken, sandwiches and fruits." Jongin sat beside her. Unexpectedly ,his shoulder touched Naeun's shoulder. Naeun did not know if to move away or just be still. She just decided to stay still and pretend its nothing. While being hungry and feeling akward she started to eat. And just what Jongin also did.

"Tell me about yourself..." Jongin said, folding his other knee and put his hands while holding a fried chicken.

"There is nothing to tell that you do not know," She said as she only look at her food.

"What did you do in seoul after you return seven years ago?"

Naeun shrugged her shoulders."This and that...."

"How did you end up in modelling?".

"In university. Wooyung saw me."

"You're very good at your job, i can see it. I always see your posters in the department stores. You even pose for that liquor company. You've grown into a very beautiful woman,Naeun. ButI hated that poster. It almost shows your ..." He said in a dislike voice.

Her brows up and smile. Did he follow her carrer after all these years?

"That was tame compared to the other artist,Jongin. That shot was decent."

"And you call that decent?, He said in a irritated voice." Its is decent to exposed part of your ?".

"C'mon, Jongin....you have branded me a flirt and it almost let out the word "" inyour mouth. Surely, from the way you think and called me, that poster is just nothing?. She didnot want to be sound sarcastic but she did.

Jongin did not say anything and sighed. He put down his chicken that is still not finish inside the plactic ware, toom a water and drink.

"Give me ten minutes to rest and later i will bring you to the vegetable farm," he said and moved near the tree and lend and sloce his eyes. He dont want to answer her back cos they might end up fighting again.

Naun just shrugged off and continued eating. Once in awhile she will look at Jongin. She was fascinated by him. If only she could touch his face. And how would  it feel now if he will kiss her the same what he did before seven years ago.

The dark brows and eyelashes. His nose and that sensual lips. The dark skin that  ade him more hotter and ier that the male models she knows, all addd to the goodlooks. Her eyes landed on his muscled chest that was exposed. Her eyes goes down toward his flat stomach to hks muscled thighs and legs that the jeans is already hugging it to tight.

JOngin isa classic example ofmale perfection.

How would you look without those clothes, Kim Jongin? Whoever invented the word y he/she must haveyou in his/her mind.

She let outasmall sigh and avoid looking at the sleeping man beside her. She took the water and drink, she is looking for the napkin and found it in the other side of Jongin who's legs are blocking her way. She slowly strectched her arm to take the napkin but because of her not so long arms, she kneel and bend more over but she suddenly lost balance and on instinct she put her right hand to Jongin's crouch.

"Ouch!". He squirmed gently.

Because of panic and tried to take of her hand "over that part" she put more on weight on it and that made him groan some more.

"Hrmp....please be gentle with "it", darling," He said amused.

Naeun doesn't knkw what to do, her face became red because of embarrasment." I....j-just want to take....the...napkin...."

"Sure...." He said laughing. And suddenly became formal. He hold her shoulders and help her.He toom the napkin and gave it to her.

"Here...."

She took the napkin but he hold her arms and hug her.

"J-jongin..." She whkspered when she landed on his chest. She put her other hand in his chest, while her other hand was held by him. Then his left arm went around her and kissed her softly.

"Naeun..." Jongin said in between kissing the side of her lips. Then his mouth traced her face kissing every line. And his lips came bafk to her lips urging her to open . He was kissing her expertly and she moaned. She felt his hands making a delicious senation in her back. The  his hands closed on her gently that she gave a soft cried. She almost wanted to get lost kn the sensatiln when she suddenly remembered something.

"How many me have you had in the past seven years, Naeun?". She remebered him saying that.

She dont want to be toyed by him. She push him lightly using her hands that was already free.

"I....thought you were immune to the likes of me,Jongin..." she said and get up.

Jongin who were still sitting slightly hit his head in the tree and closed his eyes. His lips compressed into thin line. Naeun tried to hide her shaking legs and knelt down again to put the food back into the basket. A  minutes of silence fell the place.

"Tell me Naeun, what made you do it with my father?". Jongin asked while gritting his teeth." At how long did you do it? How about D.O?Did also something happened between ypu two?".

Naeun's eyes reflect with anger when she turn to look at him. And also wanted go cry in front of him. Did this man really believe that she did it with his father? And D.O too?

"Why do you still want to know, Jongin I was condemned and judge seven years ago without proper trial. You dlnt have to open up the case again,".she said angriy.

"I want hear the truth from you. Just tell me nkw and i will forgive you right this moment. I will understand. You are still young and you are also not close with Jessica and your father died early. I understand that you easily just got manipulated and influence in your age."

Naeun heaved a deep sighed and tired to calm.

"Why did you really believe that something happened between me and your father?".

"Jessica saw you in an uncompromising situation, Naeun. My father never said anything to contradict her. When you leave kt is already a close topic between them. Wheni arrived from the house after i send you to the airport? Jessica explained to mewhy she had to send you back to seoul...."

"What did she say, Jongin?". She asked wearily.

He get up. " Just forget this subject, it's not nice to talk about it.".

"You started it. And i want to know."She said in an unmoving tone.

He just looked at her."Alright....she said something about you and ypur father. That she saw you hugging in the bed in many times. That you and your father could have committed althought she did not caught you in the act. And that somehow, you might be sick...."

Naeun saw how his face mucles move because of anger. But she did not really pay attention to that because she is very mad.

"My...my....motjer told you that?!". She dont knlw how and what to feel at that moment. She can fell her body burning beacause of anger towards Jessica.

"My father was...a good man,Jongin..." She said almost a whisper because of emotions. She cannot believe that Jessica ruined her late husbands name for that. Her father did everything to gave her the financial that she wants.

How can she protect her father when they are already's Jessica's new family. Everythjng she will say will become useless when they already believe what she says. And she doubt if they can still believe her. She walked towards the horse with a heavy steps.

"L-lets go back, Jongin..." she said as she try to go on the horse whe  Jongin hold her shoulders and tur  her to face him.

"Let's just forget everything,Naeun. If what Jessica said is true, that your sick..."

"That i am some kind of maniac, is that is, Jongin? Is it?". She said with teary eyes.

"Listen, Naeu ...marry me and we will go to the states and consult a very good doctors. I will help you with your problem..." He said with sincerity still holding her shoulders.

"W-whzt did you say?". Her eyes wide because of the sudde  proposal. Cannot believe what he said.

"Marry me, Naeun. Be my wife...." He said it again.

"W-why?".

 He let go of her and turn his back. "I have my own reasons..."

"Then you are crazier than j thought, Kim Jongin. You accused me a lot of things. Then you believe Jessica about me being sick. Then here you are offering me your name. What if the time were together i will loom for another man? What would you do, Kim Jongin?".She said challenging him.

His dark eyes i tent on ner. She can feel it in her bones. " You will not have the chance to do that. You will never be out of my sight, Naeun. I will satisfy your every need...your every desire. You will have so much of me until you beg for mercy that i stop....."He said in a mkxed of passion and anger in his voice.

Naeun were stunned while looking at him. There's a sensation flows down within her body because of what he said. She's having a goosebumps. And lord, he wasn't even touching her.

"You're....mad..."she murmured.

Jongin walk towards her and hold her waist. " Marry me, Naeun," and he kissed her , hard and rough.

Naeun let go of the kiss. Turn her head to the side and gasps some air to breath. "No, i dont knkw who is sick between the two of us. Do not marry me just to have with me,Jongin..." she stopped. She look at him. . Yes, if they were to have then she can proved to him that what Jessica said about her were all lies. But, is that so easy?.

He will marry her just like what men propose to her just to get her in bed. And in Jongin's case, a verile man, to satisfy his lust with her.

And her, is a reason to proved her innocence to him? The accusation he said to her? She sadly let go of his embrace. IF shewant to gave hersellf to him it's because she love him. That should be the only reason.

"Forget what ypu said, Jongin. Let's go home."

He let him get on the horse.

" Think about it, Naeun," He said and got to his horse and started moving forward. Silence fell them while on the way to the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, am very sorry for the late updates. Hope you wont get tired of waiting and i know some already unsubscribe this story and am sorry for updating very very late. Please do leave a comments. Thanks for subscribing...sorry for the typos...no ti e to edit already..goodnight^_^