The News

Hiding Inside Myself

Hello, i would like to say..sorry again for keeping you all waiting for my updates and i apologise for the typos. I was just in a hurry to write so i can update. And am also using a phone so its not really convenient for me. I know its not an excuse but thats my excuse..hehe...btw, thank you for supporting my story. You maybe wondering why my story is like this or like that. And u may even have a suggestion for me but i did not pay attention. Am sorry for that. Uhnm..well, lets just say. This is just my way of writing my stories and i am hoping u will understand.Anyways, it almost at the end of my story and i will try my best to update more...Thank you everyone^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived in the mansion, Naeun go direct to her room while Jongin go to the living room when the maids told him that he has a guest. When in the living room a woman came rushing to him and gave him a hug and a kiss in the cheek. It's Krystal

"The maids told me that your in the ranch together with Jessica's daughter. I want to get jealous already, i asked you many times to bring me together to see the whole ranch but you always said your busy and dont have time. When did your step-mothers daughter arrived?".She said sweetly while still holding Jongin's arm.

" A fews days ago. I fetch her in seoul".

"Fetch?". She exclaimed while her brows furrow. "That is strange Kai. (Only Naeun calls him Jongin in this story^_^).   You are very busy in managing the ranch and you still have time to fetch your step mothers daughter in seoul?. Can't she come in her own own accord considering that she is also a part of your family? And why is she not her for the funeral? Why come late?". She said sound annoyed.

"It's my fault, Krystal. I did not inform Naeun about what happened to her mother. I was consumed with grief and Jessica is still in hospital that time," Jongin on to Naeun's defense.

"But why would you fet...." She did not manage to complete her words when she saw  Naeun. She looked at her from head to toe. "IS she Jessica's daughter?".

Naeun on the other hand recognized the woman in front of her. She is the same woman who with Jongin a years ago at the party. Maybe she is still in her late twenties and still very beautiful. The way she look at her holding Jongin aggressively she felt a pain in her heart. They are still together until now. But why did he ask me to marry him? She thought.

"Yes, she is. And i dont think you've met even before when she's here. Naeun, she's Krystal..."Jongin introduced.

"She is the daughter of one of my fathers friend who is with them on that fateful day."

"Oh! C-condolence,". Naeun said and gave her a hand shake.

"Thanks,"  Krystal said in formal and immediately let go of her hands from her. "I already slowly forgetting about it, thanks for Jongin's help." She said sweetly and look at Jongin. She say those words with force so that Naeun can understand the hidden message to it. That Jongin' is her's. " What was her name again, Jongin?".

"She is Naeun, Krystal. And i want to take this chance to inform you about the two of us."

"B-betwen the two of you?".Krsytal said. While Naeun is confused.

"Yes, Krsytal. Naeun is my fiancee and where already planning to get married after we settle alot of things...."

It's more worst than a bomb explosion between the two woman standing infront of Jongin.

"Jongin! Why did you tell her---"

"I'm sorry darling. Krystal is a very close friend and i cannot afford to lie to her." Jongin said confirdently and smootly. Let go himself at Krystal's arms and holds Naeun's waist to atleast stop her from any violent reaction.

"Y-you can't do this, Kai..."Krystal said that she cannot believe what she heard. Contempt and malice she gave a look at Naeun. " "H-how about me? Us? Throughout the years i believed that...."

"You thought i wont get married," Jongin cut her off smootly and smiled. " It's because i haven't got Naeun's permission to marry me,Krystal. I really have waited for her to come to the right age. And dont worry,  Krystal. There's no change for our friendship..."

Krystal's face became pale. "But you can't marry her, Kai. I far as i remembered there's a rumor among the servants about the...the..."

"Your listening to the gossips of the maids, Krystal!". He said in a dangerous tone. "There's no true about that. And where getting married. You will be invited." Krystal know that tone of him. He is mad.

"But....you made me believe that....oh!" Krystal run away from embarrassment.

 

 

 

"Why did you say that?". Naeun  said angrily and face Jongin.

Instead of answering her. He looked at the distance and saw Jessica standing. Looking at the  with angry look.

"What are you talking, Kai?". She yelled at him." Did you just said that to send Krystal away? Well, that woman has become a pest that awlays follow you around..." Her voice echoed in the wide living room.

Jongin hold Naeun's waist again and guide her towards the stairs. Naeun who kept silence just move along with him.

"Your not answering me,Kai..." She is giving a death glare to Jongin's hands that is holding Naeun's waist.

"What you hear is true, Jessica. Naeun and i were lovers and were planning to get married," Jongin said and turn to face Naeun giving her a meaningful look.

"You are lying!". Jessica said while stepping backwards." You can't marry that girl...."

"C'mon, Jessica aren't you happy that i'm marrying your daughter?".

"N-no! Tell me it's just a lie, Kai. You promised that you will take care of me. You wont leave me now that your father is gone...." she said.

"What you said is true,Jessica. You are under my care. You and Seeun will stay in this house. The fifth part of the Kim's property is yours so you also have the right in this ranch," Jongin explain while still not letting go of Naeun.

"No....no..." She run away faster going uptair her rooma and slammed the door.

Naeun once again turn to face him and harshly push Jongin's hands away from her waist. " What did you mean about what you did?".

Jongin hold her hands this time and pull her to her room, came inside and lock the door.

"If you want to shout, you can do it here," he said amused.

"And you have the grace to smile like that after you used me!" She yell at him.

"If you want to use that words, then it's up to you. It might be partly true as you can see how Krystal reacted. But you cannot say that infront of Jessica. I'm not using you when i said that in your mother that i want to marry you."

" But she's....I don't want to marry you, Kim Jongin!" She screamed like a kid having tantrums while stomping her feet.

 

Jongin sighed. " Be sensible, Naeun. Admit it or not, you need me. I already talk to my lawyer in seoul by phone. It's not a joke the huge amount that you owe in the bank and sooner or later they will take your house. And you also owe your agency when you hold your contracts when your grandfather is in the hospital. No matter how much you worked you won't be able to pay all of it."

Naeun felt weak and sat down in the bed. What he said is true. It saddened her that the house in seoul who she lived for many years will be gone just like that. That's the only thing she had before her father and grandfather left her.

Confused she look at Jongin who is staring down at her. "Then let me go back, Jongin. I'm supposedly working this time. Jessica dont need me. You saw how she treated me.And Seeun, she have a babysitter and your here...."

"Don't be stubborn, Naeun. What do you want to do about your debt? Your working at morning and selling your body to those old rich men at night?".

Naeun stood up and raise her hands up to slap him but Jongin managed to hold her hand.

"Don't be such a fool! I'm doing you a favor. Marry me and everything will be alright."

"I hate you, Jongin!" She yell and pull her hand from his hold." You cannot have your way to control me!".

"I can and i will do it, Naeun. Remember that. Prepare yourself to be the Queen of this house..."

"It wont happen because this house belongs to Jessica!".

"Then you're wrong. Kim Villa is mine. Only the eldest son is the one who will inherit the house. And should i die, it will be given to D.O. When father died, this house has become automatically and legally mine,". He smiled in tight satisfaction." And Jessica knows that. Its one of tne reason why she's not happy to give birth to a girl with my father.".

Naeun was shocked. Is that the reason why she is always angry at Seeun?

Jongin lifted her chin. "I'm not blind about Jessica's ugly sides, Naeun,". He said slowly. "I tolerated her because she has made my father happy. And also becasue of Seeun. I adored that child. I also knew she's ambitious. My only regret is the way she neglect Seeun as a mother,". He said with a sudden anger in his voice.

"W-why do you want to marry me?".

"Seeun needs you. She needs love and affection and Jessica cannot gave it to her. So you see, am talking about your sister. Our sister. I know at that part you are concern about Seeun,".

She let go and sat again in the bed. Her mind is a mess.

"Nextweek were going to seoul to buy your things that needed in our wedding," He said with authority and walk the door.

"I haven't said yes, yet,". She managed to say with an angry tone. But he just smiled back at her before going out the room.