Sleep talking

Sleeping habits

Baekho POV

I was awoken by the soft sound of one Choi Minki walking into my room. I could recognize his footsteps anywhere. I opened my eyes to find him climbing on top of the queen size bed I was sleeping in. He had been sleeping with Aron-hyung, hadn't he? Why was he here? Not that I didn't enjoy Ren's company but was a bit confused at him being here. I muttered out: "Rennie? What are you doing here? We don't have a schedule today...Or do we?" Could he not sleep? I was genuinely concerned for my younger friend. I loved him so much, I did not want him to have bad dreams or anything. He smiled at me, he probably sensed my concern for him. Ren never smiled much, except for me. He would always smile for me. I believe that's why I had fallen for him. Him and his beautiful smile. 

"Oh don't worry. We don't have a schedule. It's just that Aron-hyung woke up and left, and I didn't want to sleep alone. Can I sleep here with you?" I felt relieved instantly. He just did not want to sleep alone. I lived for the moments I could have with him like this. He was snuggled up to me. I hugged him tightly. We lay there facing each other and nothing could be better. I wanted Choi Minki. Mostly not for ual desire, but for times like these. Laying in each others embrace. I felt him relax in my arms. Letting go of consciousness. Finally I could do the same.

 

Ren POV

I dreamt of a shining future with Baekho, settled down, living married life. It was just a dream, but it was a good dream. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It had been a few hours since I wandered into Baekho's room. Baekho was still asleep. I decided to just lay there, let the fairytale continue for a little while longer. Suddenly I heard something. "Ren... " It was Baekho. He was still asleep, but he said something. Unless I'm going crazy I could have swore he said my name!! Baekho talked in his sleep? This was news to me. He said something else. It was faint but I heard it. "Ren... Saranghaeyo..." 

HE SAID HE LOVED ME! BAEKHO SAID HE LOVED ME! UNCONSCIOUSLY AS WELL. He said he loved me. I cannot believe it! Wait a minute. If he is asleep, he didn't know he said it. That means if I want a proper answer, to if he really loves me or not, I have to ask him when he's awake. But what if he doesn't actually love me? What if I ruin our friendship? Oh no, he is waking up, I must decide now. This is do or die. 

 

Just as Baekho woke up, I said: "Good morning." My response was a fairly awake "'Morning!". I had to ask him. Or did I? Could it wait? I feel uneasy. How will he react. No I can't think about that now. I have to ask him. Before the opportunity passed me by. Now. "Baekho, do you know you talk in your sleep?" His face turned from sleepy to plain shocked. He clearly still remembered his dream and was afraid of what he might have said. "No? Um, did I speak tonight? W-what did I say?" He barely got the words out. Great work, Minki, freaking him out just as he wakes up.

"Well... Um... You did speak tonight." I stuttered. "Well, what did I say?" He was as anxious as me. I was more afraid than I'd been in a long while. "Y-you said my name..." He looked surprised. "And then you said... Saranghaeyo." I said that last part really quickly. He stood up and strted pacing through the room, running his hands through his already messy hair. I knew it. I had destroyed everything. He kept pacing. I was worried. What could he be thinking?  

 

Baekho POV

. How could I do that? I confessed my love to Ren! My body has let me down. He must hate me now. To know that every moment he probably thought I was just being friendly, I had loved him. It was wrong, I was wrong and now he knew. He looked worried. I found myself pacing around the room like a madman. I stopped up. After that reaction there was no way I could play it off like it was nothing, or pretend it was platonic. I took a deep breath and stated: "Yes. I said I love you because I do. Ren, saranghaeyo. There, you are allowed to hate me and not want to be my friend anymore, it's fine. I'm sorry for putting you in a situation like this. I'm so sorry Minki. I really am. I don't want our friendship to be destroyed. I love you."

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily, and waiting from the spew of insults I had received from anyone else that found out I was gay. But what I received, was what I least expected. I heard him approaching me, but I didn't want to open my eyes. Would he punch me? Or was he above that. He leaned close and whispered:   "I love you too, Kang Dongho." My eyes shot open. He used my real name, and he loves me! He loves me back! But before I get to process his words properly, he leans closer to me and kisses me on the lips. His lips are soft. I kiss him back instantly. I can't state how long I had waited for this moment. His tongue slides across my lips, wanting entrance. That was easily granted. His hands lean on my shoulders and are running through my hair. I let my hands rest at his lithe waist. My tongue is exploring his mouth, wanting to feel every part of him. He moaned, and it was so hot. 

We pulled back, releasing each other after a long time. We were both breathing heavily. None of us spoke. There wasn't a need for it. We would have to talk about our relationship sooner or later, but it was enough for now. Someone spoke, and it made us whip our heads, synchronized almost, towards the door, where one JR stood. "Well this has been an eventful morning, hasn't it?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Aron wanted me to drag the two of you out of bed and let you know there's breakfast ready for you in the kitchen." He smiled and walked off. Ren and I shared a look, and walked towards the kitchen, still no words.